Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Roastie drives 26min to city, then she waits 18min to get rejected at restaurant: I've decided to eat healthy, going to gym instead

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
When I woke up this morning, I found my tinder/hinge accounts banned. So I went to my drawer and pulled out another pre-paid SIM card. I activated it with a new ID and got a new number. I reset my phone, signed into google play store with a new email and started downloading all the dating apps: hinge, bumble, tinder, her, grindr. I transferred my chadfish picture packs to the phone, and signed into all the chadfish tools: snapchat, whatsapp, whatsapp business, my special SNAP mod apk.

Within 5 minutes of creating a new Hinge account, I had my first match! It was an Asian roastie who was "bored" and looking for "company":
1.jpg

So I asked her out and got her to message me on whatsapp:
2.jpg

And I stood her up.... She drove 18km (26km) from her house to the pizza place in the city. She spent some time trying to find a park. Then she waited 18 minutes to be rejected:
3.jpg

She was so fucking confused kek. She rang my chadfish number 3 times after I blocked her on whatsapp. I hope she enjoys her drive home.

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'M STANDING UP A MTF TRANNY SOON, WHICH I'LL POST LATER - IT IS DRIVING 40KM FROM ITS PARENTS HOUSE TO MY CHAD'S SUPPOSED APARTMENT COMPLEX.

You spoke to he over a call? Low inhib mogger. Good job, teaching these roasties a lesson.

You spoke to he over a call? Low inhib mogger. Good job, teaching these roasties a lesson.
Yep, I answered her call and spoke to her on the phone.

robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

i hope you inspire another men around the world to do the same and break trust in those dating apps

Benefits of being a deepvoicecel

"Eat healthy and goto gym instead"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is, very nice.

Just goes to show you how much fun you could be having if you looked like the guys you use for chad fishing. And normies tell us its all about personality. But clearly your "personality" is good enough for these foids suddenly. :feelsclown:

Finally some good fucking content among all that Komesarj shit.

Keep posting your threads it’s so funny to see these sluts go through a fraction of the emotional damage we received from getting rejected in our youth.

What makes it even funnier is they feel entitled to Chad and once enough women get burnt by Chadfishing they feel the to address the situation by writing articles.

Women are the meme gender who should be punished for simply existing.

Atleast the future generations won’t go through what we did after society takes their rights away (either by force or by collapse) because all of their actions will be documented by us and other blackpillers and some redpillers.

“I almost got run over answering your call”
:feelskek:

Everytime I read those threads I get so much lifefuol, espcially when you roast trannys.

Doing gods work at puting those abomonation back in their place, it must be hard not puking while speaking with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back