Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Kenyan tinder thot sent on 1 hour drive, 57 American dollar to random hotel, she places a curse on me afterwards

abujihadalaustrali

abujihadalaustrali

Hole Hater
-
Last week I set my GPS spoofer location to Kenya and started chadfishing nigger thots on Tinder. I matched with a whore and got her number, and arranged for her to come to my chadfish's hotel for a hookup. She travelled 1 hour by taxi. I promise her I'd pay for the taxi in cash when she arrived, and that she could stay the night. The taxi cost 57 USD each way, including a ferry crossing fee. When she arrived, she rang asking was I coming to meet her. She then went to the reception, who told her that there is nobody with my chad's name staying there. After I she sent an essay, I blocked her, but I decided to have some more fun. I unblocked her and started calling her a nigger and shit, so she placed a curse on my and my chad's gf (I use their pics as a couple and say they're in an open relationship on tinder).
exif-chadfish-1.jpg

exof-chadfish-2.jpg

I also sent a Kenyan prostitute to a hotel then told her I found another girl as she was running late.
kenyan-hotel-nigger.jpg

Seethe, cope and dilate cuck tears! I've got another nigger on her way to a hotel right now hahahaha

Last edited:
Tera based. Screenshots are a little fucked though

@Reddit_is_for_cucks would be proud

great work az alwayz brocel

BTW the BLK dating app is great for chadfishing sheboon monkies.

Why just she boons? Can ypu do this to white bitches too?

@Acion help him evade the curse

Overdosed on basedness

TERABASED, double points for dabbing on race betraying hypergamous foids, you are doing the people's work bro

Last week I set my GPS spoofer location to Kenya and started chadfishing nigger thots on Tinder. I matched with a whore and got her number, and arranged for her to come to my chadfish's hotel for a hookup. She travelled 1 hour by taxi. I promise her I'd pay for the taxi in cash when she arrived, and that she could stay the night. The taxi cost 57 USD each way, including a ferry crossing fee. When she arrived, she rang asking was I coming to meet her. She then went to the reception, who told her that there is nobody with my chad's name staying there. After I she sent an essay, I blocked her, but I decided to have some more fun. I unblocked her and started calling her a nigger and shit, so she placed a curse on my and my chad's gf (I use their pics as a couple and say they're in an open relationship on tinder).
exif-chadfish-1.jpg

exof-chadfish-2.jpg

I also sent a Kenyan prostitute to a hotel then told her I found another girl as she was running late.
kenyan-hotel-nigger.jpg

Seethe, cope and dilate cuck tears! I've got another nigger on her way to a hotel right now hahahaha
You should do this to white women

u deserve the curse tbh.

Nice job. Curses won't work on us, because we're doing gods work by punishing sinners.

Well Done bro

You should try this with whores in Brazil or Venezuela.

They like white cock too?
I mean if he's chad, plenty will give him a shot. Women have no real racial allegiance. I think if you do a white chadfish on there you should probably at least make him look rich though.
This one? Does it require you to be a tyrone or can a cumskin use it too?
Yeah. And no you don't have to be Tyrone. But I personally like using Tyrone or Chadrone/light skin negroid.

JFL with that sheboon

Gigabased brocel

Hey bro!!! Do this on some currywhores also....:feelsPop:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back