Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Fat roastie drives 159km to get stood up at a cinema

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
Maybe if she had a better persónality she wouldn't have gotten stood up. :lul:

>go to shops
>using cash, buy new phone, and some pre-paid sim cards
>register those sim cards to a stolen ID
>create a new email on protonmail
>use that new numbers and your new recovery email to sign up for: whatsapp, snapchat, tinder, bumble, hinge, snapchat
>create a fake facebook and instagram account (not using chad's name) so you research your targets
>download 5 chad profile tinder pics, and 20+ chad pics to send them (if chad has an onlyfans, rip every pic and video and remove the onlyfans text at the bottom by cropping). Download chad's entire tiktok and his entire instagram using an instagram pic downloader.
>create dating app profiles: use real features about chad. List his job as marketing or traveller. List his height as his real height. List hobby 1, hobby 2 and hobby 3 are my thing (smiley face) in bio then chads height on next line.
>format for texting bitches:
  1. Heyyy (bitch name) (wave emoji) how is your (weekend/day/week) going?
  2. Send that to every bitch
  3. If bitches don't reply within 24 hours with in depth replies, block them
  4. If any woman says looking for friends on her bio, block her - they're looking for beta orbiters to pay for their dates
  5. If she has her instagram/snapchat on her bio, block her - they're looking for followers/validaiton
  6. Those who put effort into their replies, focus on them
  7. After they reply how their day was they will always say wbu.
    1. Reply: Can't say the same! I got laid off today. Spent the day cleaning out my office :(
    2. Can't say the same! My car broke down on the way back from the beach. Spent 5 hours on the highway waiting for a tow. Or something sad i had a funeral etc
  8. Wait until she offers sympathies.
  9. Then change the topic: anyway, what are you looking for on here?
  10. After their shit reply, you message back: Tbh I'm just taking things casual, I'm moving to X in a few months. But I'd love to grab a drink and see if there's a vibe
  11. If she asks for isntagram, tell her you got banned for covid memes it's apparently disinformation (laugh emoji)
  12. Give her your whatsapp/snapchat
  13. Move it to snapchat/whatsapp. get on hackforums and find an app mod that lets you send camera roll pics as live snaps. I have one that I modified as a developer on snapchat, then made into an APK. I can link you the hackforums link to show you. But you can just buy one like Spiral or SNXP.
  14. From there you just arrange the logistics of the date. Ask when she is free. I'm located in (give your chad's supposed suburb), where are you? When she replies, find a bar that is bar away from her as possible - make the bitch drive. Keep communication to a minimum. Reply to your bitches late at night, 1nce per day, go severa days without replying. Use lots of hahaha and emojis.
  15. If you sends pics on whatsapp, make sure it is on the single view timer so they cannot screenshot and reverse image search them.
  16. TIps on arranging dates: send them to movies if they're in 20s. If they're older send them to a nice restaurant. Roasties love walks along the beach then getting take out pizza or some shit as a first date.
  17. Get a free GPS spoofer from play store, It will help to convicne them you're on your way by spoofing whatsapp live location to near the bar.
  18. Bulk of my chadfish are done on whatsapp - make sure you have a chad proflie pic uploaded, and your read receipts are turned off.
  19. Some bitches will ghost, lose interest. Who cares! There are dozens of other thots out their waiting to take the chad bait.
  20. From first tinder message to standing her up, it should be less than a 4 days. If they want to "get to know you more" block them. If they play hard to get block them. If they refuse to give you their number, block them.
Or just use a vpn and the app Wink,

My new chadfish strategy: set age range from 30-45; match with the fat single mothers and stand them up; reject them for their weight; show no sympathy for these landwhales.

This fat single mother lives 159km north of my tinder location. It took 3 days of texting to gain her trust, sending lots of chad snaps. We arranged a date and I convinced her it would be fun. Earlier today she drove to the city. Tinder says she was 159km away before she left. Google maps says it is 220km by road. When she got here, she spent the day checking out the city - she sent multiple snaps of her at the tourist spots. She got her nails done, then went to the cinema in the evening. She waited 27 minutes outside before I told her to fuck off as she was fat.

Funniest thing is that around lunch time, she sent a snap video of her waddling up a hill to the lookout over the city, complaining that her legs hurt. I told her to drive up, then she got angry about me making fun of her weight. Yet she still wanted to meet tonight. She also asked could she stay at chad's place tonight as she didn't want to do the drive back home late at night. She was interested in my great personality am I right?? :feelskek:

I've had 2 phone calls from a private number since I stood her up and blocked her on snapchat. She has my chadfish number so it might be her, but I can't be sure.

fat-pig-drives-159-km-to-be-stood-up-at-a-cinema.png

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT ANOTHER ROASTIE DATE ARRANGED FOR THIS WEEKEND. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Based

How can that land whale believe that someone would go out with her?

Maybe if she had simply taken more showERs, attended more thERapy sessions, improved hER pERsonality, this wouldn’t have happened

Maybe if she had simply taken more showERs, attended more thERapy sessions, improved hER pERsonality, this wouldn’t have happened
It's okay to tell men to lift weights for years, drown in creatine, inject roids, etc. But god forbid if you tell a woman to eat a salad.

based. Keep it up.

How can that land whale believe that someone would go out with her?
Because they would. Even the most ugly foid has a million simps interested in her. It's sickening.

OMG OP she wasn't even mad at you for doing that. That just goes to show you that Chad can do no wrong. If you were to send her your real picture she'd go nuclear and say that she was raped or some dumb shit like that.

This whore drove over 200km to be with Chad and wasn't even mad when he rejected her because it was worth it to her for the chance at Chad dick. Why do women want Chad so badly but think that non-Chads even looking at them is the worst thing that ever happened to them? Women shouldn't be allowed to choose who gets to fuck them. They should be owned by men and their fathers should sell them off to other men just like we've done for thousands of years. This is why we've done it this way. Women make stupid choices.

Best 2023 poster, that’s for sure

My new chadfish strategy: set age range from 30-45; match with the fat single mothers and stand them up; reject them for their weight; show no sympathy for these landwhales.

This fat single mother lives 159km north of my tinder location. It took 3 days of texting to gain her trust, sending lots of chad snaps. We arranged a date and I convinced her it would be fun. Earlier today she drove to the city. Tinder says she was 159km away before she left. Google maps says it is 220km by road. When she got here, she spent the day checking out the city - she sent multiple snaps of her at the tourist spots. She got her nails done, then went to the cinema in the evening. She waited 27 minutes outside before I told her to fuck off as she was fat.

Funniest thing is that around lunch time, she sent a snap video of her waddling up a hill to the lookout over the city, complaining that her legs hurt. I told her to drive up, then she got angry about me making fun of her weight. Yet she still wanted to meet tonight. She also asked could she stay at chad's place tonight as she didn't want to do the drive back home late at night. She was interested in my great personality am I right?? :feelskek:

I've had 2 phone calls from a private number since I stood her up and blocked her on snapchat. She has my chadfish number so it might be her, but I can't be sure.

fat-pig-drives-159-km-to-be-stood-up-at-a-cinema.png

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT ANOTHER ROASTIE DATE ARRANGED FOR THIS WEEKEND. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
my nigga
can you do me a favor and ask some of these hoes, idk, like 10 of them, about their real body count?
I want to know how many dudes they been with. Like, make them feel easy by saying you fucked like 100 bitches or something. Gather some info, im curious

I love this forum

Disgusting fat whore deserved every bit of that, considering how woke these fatties are i doubt she would use this rejection by chad to lose weight.
Holy shit that video is life fuel :feelskek: :feelskek:

all women are whores but fat bitches are something much worse and deserve much worse.

Fucking LEGENDARY

I love your work man.

I hope more people scam and waste foids time and make them suicidal. Thank you.

holy shit she carries all the fat around her quads and hamstrings then none around her calves it looks funny :feelshaha:
I would still smash though something about chubby pale white skin girls makes me really horny

You can tell this bitch doesnt actually workout though, aside from her being fat that bar has no weight on it, its too close to the floor, fat bitches love to pretend they workout and on the occasion they do it is always the wrong excercise selection.

View attachment 925953
holy shit she carries all the fat around her quads and hamstrings then none around her calves it looks funny :feelshaha:
I would still smash though something about chubby pale white skin girls makes me really horny

You can tell this bitch doesnt actually workout though, aside from her being fat that bar has no weight on it, its too close to the floor, fat bitches love to pretend they workout and on the occasion they do it is always the wrong excercise selection.
The only reason she goes to gym is to take pic for instagram showing her fat yoga pants ass :feelspuke:
The only thing she lifts at the gym is her phone.

Laughing so hard in my room based jihadcel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: