Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Fat roastie drives 159km to get stood up at a cinema

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
My new chadfish strategy: set age range from 30-45; match with the fat single mothers and stand them up; reject them for their weight; show no sympathy for these landwhales.

This fat single mother lives 159km north of my tinder location. It took 3 days of texting to gain her trust, sending lots of chad snaps. We arranged a date and I convinced her it would be fun. Earlier today she drove to the city. Tinder says she was 159km away before she left. Google maps says it is 220km by road. When she got here, she spent the day checking out the city - she sent multiple snaps of her at the tourist spots. She got her nails done, then went to the cinema in the evening. She waited 27 minutes outside before I told her to fuck off as she was fat.

Funniest thing is that around lunch time, she sent a snap video of her waddling up a hill to the lookout over the city, complaining that her legs hurt. I told her to drive up, then she got angry about me making fun of her weight. Yet she still wanted to meet tonight. She also asked could she stay at chad's place tonight as she didn't want to do the drive back home late at night. She was interested in my great personality am I right?? :feelskek:

I've had 2 phone calls from a private number since I stood her up and blocked her on snapchat. She has my chadfish number so it might be her, but I can't be sure.

fat-pig-drives-159-km-to-be-stood-up-at-a-cinema.png

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT ANOTHER ROASTIE DATE ARRANGED FOR THIS WEEKEND. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

My new chadfish strategy: set age range from 30-45; match with the fat single mothers and stand them up; reject them for their weight; show no sympathy for these landwhales.

This fat single mother lives 159km north of my tinder location. It took 3 days of texting to gain her trust, sending lots of chad snaps. We arranged a date and I convinced her it would be fun. Earlier today she drove to the city. Tinder says she was 159km away before she left. Google maps says it is 220km by road. When she got here, she spent the day checking out the city - she sent multiple snaps of her at the tourist spots. She got her nails done, then went to the cinema in the evening. She waited 27 minutes outside before I told her to fuck off as she was fat.

Funniest thing is that around lunch time, she sent a snap video of her waddling up a hill to the lookout over the city, complaining that her legs hurt. I told her to drive up, then she got angry about me making fun of her weight. Yet she still wanted to meet tonight. She also asked could she stay at chad's place tonight as she didn't want to do the drive back home late at night. She was interested in my great personality am I right?? :feelskek:

I've had 2 phone calls from a private number since I stood her up and blocked her on snapchat. She has my chadfish number so it might be her, but I can't be sure.

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I'VE GOT ANOTHER ROASTIE DATE ARRANGED FOR THIS WEEKEND. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Could you DM me a strategy and how to chadfish? for some reason the bitches dont wanna go to burger king where im tryna send em xD

Legendary threads, keep baiting these entitled whores. :lasereyes:

May Allah protect you

I have a feeling the daughter is brown.

Disgusting fat whore deserved every bit of that, considering how woke these fatties are i doubt she would use this rejection by chad to lose weight.

Attachments

• 9099WbC0uMnAcJ35.mp4
    1 MB
Tee hee hee, she's busy raising her daughter

Love these threads we need a youtube series imo

That fat whore fucking deserved it, lifefuel

Could you DM me a strategy and how to chadfish? for some reason the bitches dont wanna go to burger king where im tryna send em xD
>go to shops
>using cash, buy new phone, and some pre-paid sim cards
>register those sim cards to a stolen ID
>create a new email on protonmail
>use that new numbers and your new recovery email to sign up for: whatsapp, snapchat, tinder, bumble, hinge, snapchat
>create a fake facebook and instagram account (not using chad's name) so you research your targets
>download 5 chad profile tinder pics, and 20+ chad pics to send them (if chad has an onlyfans, rip every pic and video and remove the onlyfans text at the bottom by cropping). Download chad's entire tiktok and his entire instagram using an instagram pic downloader.
>create dating app profiles: use real features about chad. List his job as marketing or traveller. List his height as his real height. List hobby 1, hobby 2 and hobby 3 are my thing (smiley face) in bio then chads height on next line.
>format for texting bitches:
  1. Heyyy (bitch name) (wave emoji) how is your (weekend/day/week) going?
  2. Send that to every bitch
  3. If bitches don't reply within 24 hours with in depth replies, block them
  4. If any woman says looking for friends on her bio, block her - they're looking for beta orbiters to pay for their dates
  5. If she has her instagram/snapchat on her bio, block her - they're looking for followers/validaiton
  6. Those who put effort into their replies, focus on them
  7. After they reply how their day was they will always say wbu.
    1. Reply: Can't say the same! I got laid off today. Spent the day cleaning out my office :(
    2. Can't say the same! My car broke down on the way back from the beach. Spent 5 hours on the highway waiting for a tow. Or something sad i had a funeral etc
  8. Wait until she offers sympathies.
  9. Then change the topic: anyway, what are you looking for on here?
  10. After their shit reply, you message back: Tbh I'm just taking things casual, I'm moving to X in a few months. But I'd love to grab a drink and see if there's a vibe
  11. If she asks for isntagram, tell her you got banned for covid memes it's apparently disinformation (laugh emoji)
  12. Give her your whatsapp/snapchat
  13. Move it to snapchat/whatsapp. get on hackforums and find an app mod that lets you send camera roll pics as live snaps. I have one that I modified as a developer on snapchat, then made into an APK. I can link you the hackforums link to show you. But you can just buy one like Spiral or SNXP.
  14. From there you just arrange the logistics of the date. Ask when she is free. I'm located in (give your chad's supposed suburb), where are you? When she replies, find a bar that is bar away from her as possible - make the bitch drive. Keep communication to a minimum. Reply to your bitches late at night, 1nce per day, go severa days without replying. Use lots of hahaha and emojis.
  15. If you sends pics on whatsapp, make sure it is on the single view timer so they cannot screenshot and reverse image search them.
  16. TIps on arranging dates: send them to movies if they're in 20s. If they're older send them to a nice restaurant. Roasties love walks along the beach then getting take out pizza or some shit as a first date.
  17. Get a free GPS spoofer from play store, It will help to convicne them you're on your way by spoofing whatsapp live location to near the bar.
  18. Bulk of my chadfish are done on whatsapp - make sure you have a chad proflie pic uploaded, and your read receipts are turned off.
  19. Some bitches will ghost, lose interest. Who cares! There are dozens of other thots out their waiting to take the chad bait.
  20. From first tinder message to standing her up, it should be less than a 4 days. If they want to "get to know you more" block them. If they play hard to get block them. If they refuse to give you their number, block them.

Last edited:
I can't DM you. Privacy settings.
Screencapture pastebin 2023 04 04 22 44 17

Last edited:
Holy hell bro your posts are lifefuel
Also efforts mogs the entire forum

Which settings allow DMs? I switched it off bc of normies looking at my media disturbs me dearly
Screencapture pastebin 2023 04 04 22 44 17

Doesn't matter. here is what I wrote in reply

These single mother whores are the same ones that complain about there being no time to do anything. However, it still has time to drive to another city and spend time with Chad.

Also, I think I can guess which city that whore is from and where you are. I won’t though since you censored

Doing God's work :feelsYall:

The devious mind of the fat foid posting a gym selfie. She is not active she's lying

Have you ever sent multiple whales to meet up at the same place?

Have you ever sent multiple whales to meet up at the same place?

Based, keep making this threads

chadfishing is so fucking based, if enough do it online dating could get fucked enough for women to lose trust in it entirely

if you don't mind, can you send me pics of your chadfish?

This is funny as fuck.

220 kilometers? Are you fucking kidding me? Women will literally climb Mount Everest for Chad. WHAT THE FUCK.

my penis is erect

She abandoned her daughter for some Chad dick?

Also, LOL at Redditors who tell incels that a movie is an unacceptable first date for adults. Going to the cinema is fine if it's Chad.

>go to shops
>use that new numbers and your new recovery email to sign up for: whatsapp, snapchat, tinder, bumble, hinge, snapchat
>create a fake facebook and instagram account (not using chad's name) so you research your targets
>download 5 chad profile tinder pics, and 20+ chad pics to send them (if chad has an onlyfans, rip every pic and video and remove the onlyfans text at the bottom by cropping). Download chad's entire tiktok and his entire instagram using an instagram pic downloader.
>create dating app profiles: use real features about chad. List his job as marketing or traveller. List his height as his real height. List hobby 1, hobby 2 and hobby 3 are my thing (smiley face) in bio then chads height on next line.
  4. If any woman says looking for friends on her bio, block her - they're looking for beta orbiters to pay for their dates
  5. If she has her instagram/snapchat on her bio, block her - they're looking for followers/validaiton
    1. Reply: Can't say the same! I got laid off today. Spent the day cleaning out my office :(
    2. Can't say the same! My car broke down on the way back from the beach. Spent 5 hours on the highway waiting for a tow. Or something sad i had a funeral etc
  10. After their shit reply, you message back: Tbh I'm just taking things casual, I'm moving to X in a few months. But I'd love to grab a drink and see if there's a vibe
  11. If she asks for isntagram, tell her you got banned for covid memes it's apparently disinformation (laugh emoji)
  13. Move it to snapchat/whatsapp. get on hackforums and find an app mod that lets you send camera roll pics as live snaps. I have one that I modified as a developer on snapchat, then made into an APK. I can link you the hackforums link to show you. But you can just buy one like Spiral or SNXP.
  14. From there you just arrange the logistics of the date. Ask when she is free. I'm located in (give your chad's supposed suburb), where are you? When she replies, find a bar that is bar away from her as possible - make the bitch drive. Keep communication to a minimum. Reply to your bitches late at night, 1nce per day, go severa days without replying. Use lots of hahaha and emojis.
  15. If you sends pics on whatsapp, make sure it is on the single view timer so they cannot screenshot and reverse image search them.
  16. TIps on arranging dates: send them to movies if they're in 20s. If they're older send them to a nice restaurant. Roasties love walks along the beach then getting take out pizza or some shit as a first date.
  17. Get a free GPS spoofer from play store, It will help to convicne them you're on your way by spoofing whatsapp live location to near the bar.
  18. Bulk of my chadfish are done on whatsapp - make sure you have a chad proflie pic uploaded, and your read receipts are turned off.
  19. Some bitches will ghost, lose interest. Who cares! There are dozens of other thots out their waiting to take the chad bait.
  20. From first tinder message to standing her up, it should be less than a 4 days. If they want to "get to know you more" block them. If they play hard to get block them. If they refuse to give you their number, block them.
I can't stop laughing. You've figured out these bird brains like a GameFAQs walkthrough. Incredible.

All of that and all she said was thanks for wasting my time Lol. Is this supposed to be a W? She probably has like 18 Chad's on rotation and a plan b chad in the same area . If anything your wasting your own time doing this. Extremely autistic level cope. You will never ascend or do anything of relevance if you go down this path

>go to shops
If you put this much effort into your own life and making some money or something you would probably be rich

lol whats the reasoning
It's cheap, too cheap, it's what teenagers do, you won't talk to each other, real men spend 400 dollars buying lobster for muh lady, etc etc

Just want to say, keep doing your work but be careful. The glowfags might be watching

Absolutely beautiful

The Jihad must continue!

these posts are the best :feelscomfy: