Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: faggot drives 11km to get stood up at random apartment complex

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Tonight I set my GPS spoofer to a capital city, create a grindr account and started messaging faggots with a chad pic and the words: looking for right now?
This faggot was only 4km away, and I asked when it told me it was in X suburb, I told it I was on the other side of the river. That 4km drive just became 11km drive in peak hour traffic haha.
1685094541219512.png

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

Keep up the Jihad, especially against fags :feelsBox: . May Allah grant you Jannah Al Firdaus

Doing God's work, literally.

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Keep ruining the days of these fags and roasties. Would be gigabased if you chadfished a Tranny next time.

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Keep ruining the days of these fags and roasties. Would be gigabased if you chadfished a Tranny next time.
I'm doing one tomorrow! It's a mtf tranny I'm standing up with my lesbian catfish account.

Please send them too adresses of churches or something like that, or in nazi bars or brothels would be much funnier

Mashallah well done brother.

Tonight I set my GPS spoofer to a capital city, create a grindr account and started messaging faggots with a chad pic and the words: looking for right now?
This faggot was only 4km away, and I asked when it told me it was in X suburb, I told it I was on the other side of the river. That 4km drive just became 11km drive in peak hour traffic haha.
1685094541219512.png

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Based they should be burned alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back