Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Dumb Aussie foid falls for it twice

cookedcel

cookedcel

Recruit
★★
So this trash was hard work but worth the effort.

CF1

After a short while chatting this foid could not resist the chad and had agreed to meet in the city to take her dog for a walk. No doubt she probably fucks it, but nonetheless we agreed to meet. I stood her up saying I was seeing some mates last minute. The slut wasn’t happy about how chad had treated her, but not all was lost.

After some time apologising I had convinced her to meet for a drink, the dumb slut even agreed to have dinner if it all went well.. perfect.

CF3

Old desperado offered to buy Chad a drink as he was running late.. sucked in.

Then she left me an audio message before being blocked. So good, the dumb foid fell for it not once but twice.

:feelshaha::feelskek: lol @abuincelalaustrali would be proud!

Jfl, impressive. This bitch was that horny for Chad? :lul:

i can'' believe you can do this to someouwuwn, you 'ealie a'e a piece of shit

Well done! We need more abuincelalaustrali disciples.

Fucking based as fuck. Damn suifuel that dating apps didn't work out for me like this. This is gold though :feelskek:

You're a big goddamn legend, keep it coming, hearing that cunt rage out is like music to my ears.

Lifefuel tag is accurate

Haha she sounds like such a roastie, very nice

based af nice work

View attachment 1176246

After a short while chatting this foid could not resist the chad and had agreed to meet in the city to take her dog for a walk. No doubt she probably fucks it, but nonetheless we agreed to meet. I stood her up saying I was seeing some mates last minute. The slut wasn’t happy about how chad had treated her, but not all was lost.

After some time apologising I had convinced her to meet for a drink, the dumb slut even agreed to have dinner if it all went well.. perfect.

View attachment 1176249

Then she left me an audio message before being blocked. So good, the dumb foid fell for it not once but twice.
View attachment 1176255
Now thats what you call double tap.

You already showed me this, but the audio is kekfuel :feelskek:
Good work boyo

Over for seeyouat530cels

JFL, try your luck and see if it works again

I love these Chadfishes, it gives foids trust issues for life, lol

OMG... so sad, bro:(

:chad:fish success! You took that toilet's hopes and threw them down a cliff.

Let’s start handing out chadfishing medals

Personality detector broke lol

Apparently her boundaries are faulty

Based. Foids need to be actively called out for shit like this so soyciety realizes how selfish these foids are.

nice but why blur that cunts face. She should face public ridicule

Based. Australia is brutal and Chad only. Good for her. She does this every day to average to below average males, sucks for her the roles are reversed now

What a legend. Well done brocel. She was so thirsty for Chad cock she had to fall for it twice. I bet she would fall for it again if you tried one more time kek.

Potent kekfuel

Based we need more people on here chadfishing and we should start stacyfishing too

View attachment 1176246

View attachment 1176249

View attachment 1176255
Was she hot

nice but why blur that cunts face. She should face public ridicule
Learnt from the master @abuincelalaustrali I dont want to make the front page of any news paper man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back