Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Chadfish) Bedwench Allows Racially Ambiguous Ex-Boyfriend to Call hER the N Word (pERsonality)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
These are the kinds of women you encounter while chadfishing.

So if you're chad you can call your black bedwench the n word and they will stick around. Her story as she told it. Honestly dude probably wasn't even chad. Some of these women date regular ass devils and let them get away with this behavior. Not only that but this dude would deny the existence of colorism and police brutality etc. Personality is a meme.

She said he would call her the n word and she'd tell him to stop but he'd just change the word to something else like "nabba".

Bonus: I met the noodlewhore from my other chadfish story and she literally started powerwalking away the moment she saw me lol acting scared as fuck like her life was in danger. I told her she changes energy depending on the race of man she's interacting with and she couldn't even deny it, just tells me "that's fucked up".

Can't make this shit up.

Personality does matter. Women like psychos and low empathy narcos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back