Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Aussie gook uni slut waits 31 minutes at tramway so she can go swimming with chad: spoof location to her exact spot and she can't find chad

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
Already a based post, White men have giga Yellow fever, she'll easily have a boyfriend by the end of the week despite this setback.

Chadfishing is a fun occupation, that's what blackpilled me :feelshaha:

OP be like

fb0.jpg

Can we see some photos of her OP?

I'm spoofing my GPS location to a popular beachside city in Australia. I matched with this 19 year old gook slut 2 days ago. She's a foreign student at a uni here in Australia. I got her whatsapp and arranged to go swimming at the beach. She told me to meet at the tramway near the beach, she arrived dead on 2PM. I started employing delaying tactics, stuck in traffic, finding a park... After around 20 minutes of making her wait, I asked where she was, so she started sharing her whatsapp live location with me so chad could find her easily. I responded by spoofing my whatsapp location right back to within 100 metres of her exact position. Then I kept telling her whatsapp location wasn't working lol, she started sharing it again like 4 times. Finally, she sent me a pic of the opposite building she was waiting near. Then she said I can't find you.
Overall, she travelled from her uni accomodation block to the tramway near the beach (around 8km via road, or 15 minutes via tram), then waited 31 minutes... She rang my number 4 times then I blocked her.
View attachment 834478
I even got a text message from an Australian number I don't recognise a few hrs later after I blocked her on whatsapp: what did I do to you?
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to meet chad :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks. Good luck IDing my chadfish as I've already deleted all accounts and swapped to a new chad and new city.
how do u change gps location of android phone? need to be rooted?

Sidenote though, isn't it funny that people tell us chicks can someone "sense" incels by interacting with them even through a screen... But not if you make your profile picture that of a hot dude. JFL. Normie reasoning is so logically flawed its unreal.
They just didn't "feel the vibe" as soon as they see the pfp jfl.

There needs to be a like button on this site for moment's like these when I love the post but have nothing to comment. Either way fantastic work my friend.

Just found out OP has done this a bunch of times. What a legend.

So you're basically wasting your own time to make yourself feel good?
that's sad af.

You should made her fly out to Chernobyl

Gook bug pancake face whores are the biggest white gene pirates on the planet. I'm not surprised. The tinder app in Thailand and rest of Asia is basically a prostitution app and they bring their gook degeneracy to the West. The West will be populated by ERs and curry ERs by 2040.

Lurkers on this thread not realizing that reject men get lead on much worse than this all the damn time. Hell, some also even end up being sent to random locations as a joke, or to just get stood up etc. I'd wager most rejects have atleast one if not multiple stories of being given such false hope as a joke to others at their own expense. Hell some of them even get straight up extorted and scammed...................................................

But the lurkers won't give a shit about that will they. Until they care about and speak out about all that happening on a daily basis, they've really no grounds to get overly pissed off about this. At best they can just deem it an "asshole move".

Sidenote though, isn't it funny that people tell us chicks can someone "sense" incels by interacting with them even through a screen... But not if you make your profile picture that of a hot dude. JFL. Normie reasoning is so logically flawed its unreal.
Fuck them they only care about being 'right' and 'moral'

I'm against doing evil stuff to some random people that did nothing bad to you personally. Pathetic and just proving some of our enemies points.

Not really. I just think it doesn't worth his time.
Complaining about people wasting their time when your tranny ass decided to infiltrate this forum :feelshaha:

Just Fucking LOL

Ethnic women will do anything for white men.

This is Lowkey evil but I don’t care. Women are so desperate for chads it’s embarrassing

The chadfish crusade just keeps on going

Next time you meet with one, send her to a dark alley for a homeless druggie to have some fun. He will send her to the Shadow Realm afterwards.

they deERve way worse but nice going there. well played.

Happened to me when i was 15 i had a date with a girl from school.

I got dressed up and bought new shoes, did my hair and went to the restaurant 15 mins early. She did not show up i kept messaging her and calling her but no reply.

She then replies to me 3 hours later telling me this: "lol i forgot we were going out, you should have reminded me".

Ill never forget this.
"you deserved it you silly inkwell. You're not entitled to people keeping their word"... The hypocrisy of society will be lost on most. Normies would laugh at you for this, but if it were a woman in the same position, sympathy would be shown.

They just didn't "feel the vibe" as soon as they see the pfp jfl.
It's the best part tbh. People swear blind "They just know you're bad when they talk to you"... But make your pfp that of a hot dude, and just straight up talk shit. Personality detector doesnt seem to go off then does it...

its crazy to think that I live in a major us metro area with over 30% of the population being asian, yet I haven't matched with a single noodlewhore.

clown world.

you should have picked a location even further.
Yep even Noodle Whores only want Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back