Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 40yr Aussie crack whore travels to hotel, wastes money on a 24 minute uber ride each way

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I sent this 40 yr old Aussie whore to a hotel in an Australian capital city. She paid for an uber and it took her 24 minutes to get to the hotel. She handled it pretty well. She looked like a crack whore but the sad thing is this drug addicted roastie is valued higher than any male by society.
40 yr Aussie slut travels 24 minutes via uber to hotel gets rejected when she arrives exif pu

Tonight I'm standing up a 19 year old Aussie becky slut at a bar with my 25 yr old white chadfish.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Keep up the good fight. Wish I was low inhib enough to also do this

Do one on a dyke.

Keep up the good fight. Wish I was low inhib enough to also do this
Dont think hibition has anything to do with chadfishing, you just make the profiles and off you go. Cant be that much of a pussy jfl

Dont think hibition has anything to do with chadfishing, you just make the profiles and off you go. Cant be that much of a pussy jfl
I have anxiety

I sent this 40 yr old Aussie whore to a hotel in an Australian capital city. She paid for an uber and it took her 24 minutes to get to the hotel. She handled it pretty well. She looked like a crack whore but the sad thing is this drug addicted roastie is valued higher than any male by society.
View attachment 961476
Tonight I'm standing up a 19 year old Aussie becky slut at a bar with my 25 yr old white chadfish.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
I remember the first time hearing chadfishing was from a documentary from Gamer From Mars. The chad fisher from the documentary was actually a fakecell belive it or not.

Allah bless you and protect you for your righteous efforts to sow discord, deceit and consternation amongst the kafir and the infidels. After mass rape and beading, this is the next most suitable punishment for their sodomite ways. Inshallah my brother.

Yeah, so what?
It turns innocuous situations into nightmare scenarios. I like to imagine myself as a rational person, but any train of thought you possibly could have goes straight out of the window, even if it's with something you objectively are aware is not really that big of a deal.
Chadfishing has my tard alarm go off just by thinking about it. If I tried to do it I would probably have a fucking panic attack, being serious here

It turns innocuous situations into nightmare scenarios. I like to imagine myself as a rational person, but any train of thought you possibly could have goes straight out of the window, even if it's with something you objectively are aware is not really that big of a deal.
Chadfishing has my tard alarm go off just by thinking about it. If I tried to do it I would probably have a fucking panic attack, being serious here
And yes, before you say it, I know it's pathetic pussy shit

Fair enough I guess, that sounds pretty crippling

I chadfish with a fish chad

Based. Cope and seethe incel tear cucks

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Very based, by the way.

What is that word again?

Oh yeah!

:feelsLightsaber:BASED!:feelsLightsaber:

Man missed your content.

Man missed your content.
I had to take a break with legal issues, but I started again yesterday, and I've already stood up 1 roastie sugar baby bitch and 3 kenyan whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back