Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 3 Thai tranny hookers travel to random condo, waste money on taxi, get rejected

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I recently sent 3 Thai tranny hookers to random condo towers. They all travelled at least 20 minutes, one travelled 50 minutes. Funniest thing is these freaks got dressed up and wasted money on taxis so they could be rejected :feelskek:
Tranny 34 exif purged

Tranny 35 exif purged

Tranny 36 exif purged

I also sent 8 Kenyan sluts to random hotels last night, and stood up another Aussie tinder slut at a restaurant, which I'll post shortly.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

I recently sent 3 Thai tranny hookers to random condo towers. They all travelled at least 20 minutes, one travelled 50 minutes. Funniest thing is these freaks got dressed up and wasted money on taxis so they could be rejected :feelskek:
View attachment 943221
View attachment 943223
View attachment 943225
I also sent 8 Kenyan sluts to random hotels last night, and stood up another Aussie tinder slut at a restaurant, which I'll post shortly.
Could you do a fun thing for me? Could you chadfish 3 asian women and 3 Huge Tyrones then see if the Tyrones will rape the asian women?

Or chadfish a man and a woman to the same location AT THE SAME TIME!

Could you do a fun thing for me? Could you chadfish 3 asian women and 3 Huge Tyrones then see if the Tyrones will rape the asian women?

:lul: Million iq idea.

“Or else wait for the surprise”
What did they mean by this?

:feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 943221
View attachment 943223
View attachment 943225
The most based individual on this site. There has to be a award for best chadfish this year for the incel awards and you would win it no doubt. Would it be possible for you to chadfish some south african whores?
:lul: :lul: :lul:

This guy is keeping taxis and uber drivers in business.

I would fucking pay to see this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Post their images next time so we can see what they look like

You should make a YouTube series on this. I think you could make some good money on this.

Would he get banned from yt for doing this?
Trick jewtube, he doing a "documentary" about a guy he knows who did this. Spoiler alert: he is the guy

There's a guy who has a channel tricking curry scammers and his channel is still up. This might piss off a lot of fags and whores tho and YouTube will take it down

Giga based idea :lul: :lul: :lul:

Kek, troons got chadfished

Bonus point for catfishing a tranny. They're men who have lost all their dignity. Actually, I call them 'men' lightly. They're not foids, that's an given. They're also too weak minded to be men.

Bonus point for catfishing a tranny. They're men who have lost all their dignity. Actually, I call them 'men' lightly. They're not foids, that's an given. They're also too weak minded to be men.
They re too women minded to be men.

They re too women minded to be men.
But they're not foids either. Calling them agender would be giving into the LGBT faggotry agenda so....

Actually, I don't know or care anymore. They're biological male but undeserving to be called men. They should be just tossed into a concentration camp at this point.

But they're not foids either. Calling them agender would be giving into the LGBT faggotry agenda so....

Actually, I don't know or care anymore. They're biological male but undeserving to be called men. They should be just tossed into a concentration camp at this point.
"Women Minded" Not actuall women

I just class them as degenerates and be done with it, not worth the mental energy thinking about it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back