Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 22 yr Filipino tinder slut spends 42 minutes travelling to chad's condo for a hookup

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
>chadfishing in Philiphines
>match with 22yr flip whore on a dating app
>she straight up asks what are my plans tonight
>i tell her fucking you
>she says omg ur gwapo huhu (whatever the fuck means?)
>she gives me her whatsapp
>arrange for her to come to random upmarket condo tower
>she gets dressed up nice
>orders a moped thing
>i promise to pay her moped cost
>she entered the address wrong
>driver took her to wrong spot because of that
>she says scared
>driver is getting angry at her
>she shares her live location
>it's on the other side of the fucking city in an industrial area
>tell her its wrong
>spoof my location to chad's condo tower
>she travels back to the correct condo address
>slut arrives at correct address
>waits outside
>I video call her with camera covered with duct tape
>screenshot what she looks like while waiting
>give her excuse
>block her as she is typing a reply
>about 30 minutes later, I got 5 phone calls from a private number and 1 text message from an international number saying fuck you
Because of her stupid mistake in entering the condo address wrong, a 10 minute moped ride to a nice area became a 42 minute trip with an angry driver :feelskek:
I'm going to stop targeting slut in poor countries as bitches are actually demanding video call now and it's becoming harder. I've got 2 dates arranged for later this week with Aussie sluts at museums.
Flip slut 42 minutes

Total travel and wait time: over 42 minutes.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

:smonk:
based as always

09914023f3031e3fe92d71a5adee2eb1 400x400 2827165168

Try Chadfishing with Adolf Hitler, Say you surived the war and make his pic older

rofl. good shit. thats what she gets

foids will do anything for chad

as for average or below average men, its a betabuxx situation and its about what YOU can do for them

im dyingggggg this is shit should be a youtube video brocel consider making a kick channel or yt channel

Tremendously based. 10/10.

yeah i stood up 2 flip whores in the past with a chadfish

both ended up waiting over 3+ hours. felt really bad man.. this shit is cruel asf

Keep up the good work, these whores deserve to be chadished for their unfair treatment towards incels

Good work, may Allah (SWT) grant you jannah later.

"awwww rllly" :feelskek:

TOP KEK :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Being a chad would be fun outside of the sex and feeling loved or whatever just to say stupid like this.

This guy scares me, he makes high effort chad posts but outside of this does not post regularly on other threads to just chat I get scared :feelsbaton::fbi: he is fed. lol

>chadfishing in Philiphines
>match with 22yr flip whore on a dating app
>she straight up asks what are my plans tonight
>i tell her fucking you
>she says omg ur gwapo huhu (whatever the fuck means?)
>she gives me her whatsapp
>arrange for her to come to random upmarket condo tower
>she gets dressed up nice
>orders a moped thing
>i promise to pay her moped cost
>she entered the address wrong
>driver took her to wrong spot because of that
>she says scared
>driver is getting angry at her
>she shares her live location
>it's on the other side of the fucking city in an industrial area
>tell her its wrong
>spoof my location to chad's condo tower
>she travels back to the correct condo address
>slut arrives at correct address
>waits outside
>I video call her with camera covered with duct tape
>screenshot what she looks like while waiting
>give her excuse
>block her as she is typing a reply
>about 30 minutes later, I got 5 phone calls from a private number and 1 text message from an international number saying fuck you
Because of her stupid mistake in entering the condo address wrong, a 10 minute moped ride to a nice area became a 42 minute trip with an angry driver :feelskek:
I'm going to stop targeting slut in poor countries as bitches are actually demanding video call now and it's becoming harder. I've got 2 dates arranged for later this week with Aussie sluts at museums.
View attachment 924227
Total travel and wait time: over 42 minutes.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
Awww, poor cunt. Fuck her.

Stupid Gold Digging Bitches.

View attachment 926303
TOP KEK :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Being a chad would be fun outside of the sex and feeling loved or whatever just to say stupid like this.

This guy scares me, he makes high effort chad posts but outside of this does not post regularly on other threads to just chat I get scared :feelsbaton::fbi: he is fed. lol
There's nothing to discuss, it's all been posted before. I live my life to fuck bitches over and get as much shekels from the zog.

I read your post dealing with your probation officers it was fantastic, your chadfish skills mog this entire forum :shock:

Centrelink I presume? I have never dole bludged before but maybe I should.
yep cenno. First I was on dole, now I'm on DSP
Remember to on ly have 1 car, and less than $5000 in your bank account when u apply. Also claim to be homeless. After 6 months u''ll get sent to a JSP. JSPS require u to do a 6 month activity requirement (work for dole, certificate at tafe, uni study etc), you can get out of it by ringing national employment hotline and changing provider kek
Remember to maximise ur rent assistance (say u pay $500 per week so u get max ammount).

Last edited:
I read your post dealing with your probation officers it was fantastic
When my restraining order comes to an end in December I'll post the full story, it's pretty funny how I fucked with foid businesses

yep cenno. First I was on dole, now I'm on DSP
Remember to on ly have 1 car, and less than $5000 in your bank account when u apply. Also claim to be homeless. After 6 months u''ll get sent to a JSP. JSPS require u to do a 6 month activity requirement (work for dole, certificate at tafe, uni study etc), you can get out of it by ringing national employment hotline and changing provider kek
Remember to maximise ur rent assistance (say u pay $500 per week so u get max ammount).
Ah I see okay, messaging another brocel about the dole now I think I am going to try neetbuxmaxx for a bit, I only have 1 car not in my name but I have a house in my name so idk if I could claim to be homeless, rent assistance one how does that work? I live with my parents and do not pay rent so you just lie about it?
When my restraining order comes to an end in December I'll post the full story, it's pretty funny how I fucked with foid businesses
Sounds awesome can not wait your posts are gold, the premise of fucking with a foids business sounds funny as fuck, might even inspire a few other cels like myself on here.

I have a house in my name so idk if I could claim to be homeless, rent assistance one how does that work? I live with my parents and do not pay rent so you just lie about it?
If you own a house in your own name, you can't claim rent assistance.
If the house is in your parent's name, you can tell centrelink that you're living with your parnets, and paying them rent. You will receive a rent assistance form. When you fill it out, say that your mum/dad are your landlords and that you pay at minimum $500 per week rent to them - this is to get max rent assistance. In reality, you can just claim rent assistance and not pay them any rent at all.
If you have an actual landlord, it gets harder as they must sign a form (equivalent in law to a stat declaration).
I claimed to be homeless for several years while I was actually living in my rural shed. To do this:
>go check into backpacker hostel
>pay for 1 week (select a single room as it will be more expensive, meaning you will be elegible for max rent assistance from cenno)
>keep the receipt
>next day visit centrelink in person
>say ur homeless, living in a hostel
>centrelink personal have the authority to bypass the usual RENT CERTIFICATE bullshit and just approve your rent assistance on the spot for those in a crisis - they usually just ask for a receipt or some form of ID, you can also go register for social housing and get the phone number of the social worker at the place and use them for your referral - give the cenno person the social worker's number to check (in that case, you will claim ur living in a motel crisis accomodation).
>never update your accommodation circumstances after that
>the rent assistance money will just keep appearing in your bank account every week

If the house is in your parent's name, you can tell centrelink that you're living with your parnets, and paying them rent. You will receive a rent assistance form. When you fill it out, say that your mum/dad are your landlords and that you pay at minimum $500 per week rent to them - this is to get max rent assistance. In reality, you can just claim rent assistance and not pay them any rent at all.
If you have an actual landlord, it gets harder as they must sign a form (equivalent in law to a stat declaration).
I claimed to be homeless for several years while I was actually living in my rural shed. To do this:
>pay for 1 week (select a single room as it will be more expensive, meaning you will be elegible for max rent assistance from cenno)
>keep the receipt
>centrelink personal have the authority to bypass the usual RENT CERTIFICATE bullshit and just approve your rent assistance on the spot for those in a crisis - they usually just ask for a receipt or some form of ID, you can also go register for social housing and get the phone number of the social worker at the place and use them for your referral - give the cenno person the social worker's number to check (in that case, you will claim ur living in a motel crisis accomodation).
>the rent assistance money will just keep appearing in your bank account every week

Lol and here I am working full time. I should be getting paid to play video games instead.

Lol and here I am working full time. I should be getting paid to play video games instead.
Keep working but start doing cashies and scamming cenno. Fuck paying tax to the ZOG so single mothers can benefit from your hard work.

I love when you tell them that you're celebrating something preposterous

Can you posts the pics you use to chadfish?

View attachment 926303

:feelskek:

Keep working but start doing cashies and scamming cenno. Fuck paying tax to the ZOG so single mothers can benefit from your hard work.
Sounds good to me. And fuck those stupid filthy gold digging whores too looking for a White Knight. I have no interest in being the Beta Buxx backup when they are already blown up and used goods. Stupid Whores. Feminism is a disease.

>keep the receipt
Wow epic.
I am going to share this with a fellow brocel from chadstralia it may help him.

You should start scamming bitches out of money

mashallah aki! i hate hoes so much no matter the skin/race.

Brocel please don't forget, I would love to read it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back