Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad work acquaintance of mine started uploading bluepilled motivational Youtube videos

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
So, this Chad that I know (tall, muscular, stereotypical Chad face with perfect chin and jaw) started a youtube channel in which he uploads videos talking about CONFIDENCE, SELF-BELIEF, and other stupid platitudes.

He says the dumbest shit ever and he can barely string a sentence together, yet he's getting a shitton of likes, comments, and subscriptions. Foids are like "wooooow this is so true <3", and cucks are praising him as well.

The most infuriating thing is that this Chad seems to really believe the shit he says. From his high chad tower in la-la-land where life is lived on Easy mode, things seem to be rosy, colorful, and positive.

Remember boyos, just be confident.

Spread the black pill under his cucked videos.

links or it never happened

He believes he earned his life through his actions and attitudes rather than the accident of being born tall with a pretty face.

You would think that since chad lives on the opposite end of the looks privilege in life that he would be be more blackpilled than normies, but nope. In my opinion most chads are even more deluded than normies.

You would think that since chad lives on the opposite end of the looks privilege in life that he would be be more blackpilled than normies, but nope. In my opinion most chads are even more deluded than normies.

Some Chads are extremely blackpilled. Those tend to be the Slayer Chads who aren't into LTR. They also tend to go to the gym, to add an attractive body to their attractive face, and ascend into Living God status.

Some Chads are extremely blackpilled. Those tend to be the Slayer Chads who aren't into LTR. They also tend to go to the gym, to add an attractive body to their attractive face, and ascend into Living God status.

Gym guys tend to be very practically minded. Which leads to the black pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back