Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad Wont Buy Engagement Ring. Drama Ensues.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
just ROFL.

The lunchroom is gold right now. Lotta Becky drama. We hear it all.

A 30 year old Becky who is a 5, but an 8 with makeup is engaged to an actual 27 year old Chad. She makes like 130 grand and he is unemployed. Lol.

Apparently he refuses to buy her a ring, and the hive is outraged. He told her to just go get one she likes..... Because..... He's not working right now.

Tee hee. Frigging hilarious. Foids all told her to cut him loose,,,, but,,,, she luvvvs him. Tee hee

Chad respects her which is why they are together. You stupid inkwell.

Is this at work?

Chad respects her which is why they are together. You stupid inkwell.
It's actually true though. Think about it.

She gets to pick what she likes. She also gets to decide how much it should cost as she's the one buying it. And modern day feminism they say "She needs no man to do what she wants to do or get what she wants. She needs no man to control her.", well... he's not controlling her and letting her take control of getting the engagement ring.

That's very respectable man. She should treasure him because he surely for women's rights.
It's her right to get the ring, buy it, depend on the cost, and not having to wait for him to get one.

I support this Chad.

GuyKild, that's hilarious. You got me rolling. Chad is empowering her. It would be soul killing to deprive her.

....i forgot to add....
Chad is some total fail pro poker player in a shit ton of debt. He refuses to get a job. It's beneath him. Tee hee