Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad who barely lifts vs Gymcel (Social media comparison)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The comments tell you everything you need to know

would like to know how much that chad heightmogs that turbomanlet

I have the same body shape as alpha destiny :feelsrope:
But he doesn't even have a bad bone structure. AD's problem is his height + norwood and to a less degree his chin (though he can hide that last one with a beard)

basically male model vs ugly guy

When I look at Chad's for example soccer players it often looks like they are muscular but usually they aren't, it is just their strong Jaws and wide shoulders that makes me assume that they are muscular

He doesn't have a V taper, also im not as big as him.
But you're taller than him right?

And AD is at worst fridge mode. Which isn't even bad. It's the reverse V that completely annihilates a man's body

The gymcel looks like he has a following of other gym-goers that are all guys, the Chad who barely lifts looks like he was posted on a Facebook group for moms. In my opinion the gymcel looks better.

When I look at Chad's for example soccer players it often looks like they are muscular but usually they aren't, it is just their strong Jaws and wide shoulders that makes me assume that they are muscular
This.

The gymcel looks like he has a following of other gym-goers that are all guys, the Chad who barely lifts looks like he was posted on a Facebook group for moms. In my opinion the gymcel looks better.
I'm 99% sure these are both comment sections on IG. Not sure because I never use social media

AD has a better body on paper until you realize how short he is.

tenor.gif

Extreme low BF and lean-ness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gymcelled

Halo effect is king

Chad who barely lifts actually lifts a lot by the looks of it. Its easier to look blocky when youre short.

Chad who barely lifts actually lifts a lot by the looks of it. Its easier to look blocky when youre short.
Let's say it differently: Chad who hasn't put on a lot of muscle mass.

Let's say it differently: Chad who hasn't put on a lot of muscle mass.

Getting that body as a natural isnt easy tbh. In any case, this is a case of a leanmaxxed tall guy vs a short gymcel. Tall leaner look is more attractive to foids.

he def does, but that type of body is also achievable by doing body weight exercise and normal food. Right is only achievable with weights and barbells and he probably stuff whey down his throat 3 times a day.

What's so ugly about the guy on the right?
Also, AlphaDestiny is like 5'1"

Barely lifts? You need years to achieve that physique without roids... but I get your point.

Barely lifts? You need years to achieve that physique without roids... but I get your point.

Barely lifts my ass. Most fatties here have no clue what it takes to get a nice physique.

They both mog me to oblivion

Getting that body as a natural isnt easy tbh. In any case, this is a case of a leanmaxxed tall guy vs a short gymcel. Tall leaner look is more attractive to foids.
Getting that amount of muscle on you is not hard at all. Looking good with that amount of muscle is something else entirely. It's bone structure, muscle insertions etc, so genetics. Plenty of guys would look like shit with that amount of muscular development tbh
Barely lifts my ass. Most fatties here have no clue what it takes to get a nice physique.
He lifts much less than AD and he cares/knows much less about lifting and biomechanics

Also @Legendarywristcel i've never NOT had visible abs. I'm not a fatass

Getting that amount of muscle on you is not hard at all. Looking good with that amount of muscle is something else entirely. It's bone structure, muscle insertions etc, so genetics. Plenty of guys would look like shit with that amount of muscular development tbh

It takes many years of lifting and diet to achieve the left physique. So deserves respect.

It takes many years of lifting and diet to achieve the left physique. So deserves respect.
You mean 2 or 3 at most. Tho hard to judge with just one pic

Tho most normies i know irl can't lift for more than a few months at a time before quitting so I guess that's a huge deal to them

Manlet Destiny would probably be rotting here if he didn't have a youtube channel

You mean 2 or 3 at most. Tho hard to judge with just one pic

Tho most normies i know irl can't lift for more than a few months at a time before quitting so I guess that's a huge deal to them

Yes. I'd say arnd 3 years.
Manlet Destiny would probably be rotting here if he didn't have a youtube channel

Does he have a gf? If not, YouTube is just a cope.

He 100% browses or used to browse looksmaxx forums. He used minoxidil for his beard, he has a really elaborate skin and beard oiling routine, he knows about jelqing, he supposedly wears shoes with lifts etc

I'm almost sure he's using minoxidil on his hair and he might be on fin because his hair has been regrowing a bit
Yes. I'd say arnd 3 years.

But also you have to remember that a lot of chads and chadlites start with a solid base from playing tons of sports. From my experience compared to skinnyfat pile of shit or a complete skeleton, chads and chadlites are like a year or so ahead when they start lifting

And no gf. He barely even leaves his house. The only girl he's ever interacted with these last few years was his sister

Last edited:
I dont know tbh I dont follow him but I think he had sex

He 100% browses or used to browse looksmaxx forums. He used minoxidil for his beard, he has a really elaborate skin and beard oiling routine, he knows about jelqing, he supposedly wears shoes with lifts etc

I'm almost sure he's using minoxidil on his hair and he might be on fin because his hair has been regrowing a bit

But also you have to remember that a lot of chads and chadlites start with a solid base from playing tons of sports. From my experience compared to skinnyfat pile of shit or a complete skeleton, chads and chadlites are like a year or so ahead when they start lifting

And no gf. He barely even leaves his house. The only girl he's ever interacted with these last few years was his sister
Yeah its obvious that he goes on looksmaxx, he needs to compensate for his height in any way possible

Zoomer sands are way taller than zoomers, me in the other hand lost the genetic lottery.
I think you're coping. It's more likely face is the issue.

Face & height, the rest is luxury.

I have the same type of eyes.

:feelsrope:

Im both short and ugly lol, but i wouldn't be incel if i was 6ft4 since sands really like height, you can even get away with a 4/10 face if you're tall.

I c. Curry foids don't care much abt height as long as taller than they are. Mostly face that matters here.

Arabs REALLY like height, even males like tall females.
idk if that's a thing in northern africa but the arabs in the West also lift a lot more often than other demographics. They like height and looking big

just be aryan strikes again

Not a single comment from foids for the gymcel. Chad lift to expand his harem. Gymcel lift to get compliments from other men and to not get bullied .

Not a single comment from foids for the gymcel. Chad lift to expand his harem. Gymcel lift to get compliments from other men and to not get bullied .
AD is bullied like crazy on youtube and even 4chan (poor guy tbh)

Also half of the time chads just lift or do sports for fun or because they're naturally good at it. It's not even for pussy a lot of the time

Tfw when next I am next to both of them they gigchads.

And they both mog me to heaven

Genetics is everything. Everything is cope after you lose the genetic lottery.