Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad white knight knocks out 2 manlets!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Its over if you arent 6'4 muscular guy with a stacey tbh. Nobody will help you, but if its a foid its misygonistic:soy:. But respect to the guys calling chads foid a bitch because its true.

Last edited:
lol at least he got arrested. have fun getting butt fucked in jail and having a criminal record for some whore who probably went home with some other chad that night br0.

at least he got arrested.

lol at least he got arrested. have fun getting butt fucked in jail and having a criminal record for some whore who probably went home with some other chad that night br0.

Its over if you arent 6'4 muscular guy with a stacey tbh. Nobody will help you, but if its a foid its misygonistic:soy:. But respect to the guys calling chads foid a bitch because its true.

white knighting in any form should result in a painful execution with the white knight's family forced to watch

The Chad punches like a pussy. He knocked them down but he hits like a fag tbh

The Chad punches like a pussy. He knocked them down but he hits like a fag tbh

good looking guys should never get into physical confrontations

one of them could have easily fucked up his face

I like the part where he was like a quiet little subhuman in handcuffs. Sluts will bail him out though.

1:11 :soy::soy::soy:

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Lmao fucking chad, he can't fight at all and punches like a retard. But simply being taller and heavier automatically means he wins, just like everything else. Manlet can't even reach his chin to knock him out :feelsautistic:

0:47

the most brutal part of the video.

"What are you, you´re fucking 30 years old!"

Lmao fucking chad, he can't fight at all and punches like a retard. But simply being taller and heavier automatically means he wins, just like everything else. Manlet can't even reach his chin to knock him out :feelsautistic:
Guess the manlets hadnt a good enough personality to knock him out :soy::soy::soy:
0:47

the most brutal part of the video.

"What are you, you´re fucking 30 years old!"
Sui fuel for oldcels

I wish I was tall like that chad

He punches like he’s never been in a fight before.. still knocks out those manlet chincels.

haha now enjoying tyrone dick in his ass...

Those manlets are cucks. If you're ever in a fight vs a Chad you always aim for his nose. A broken nose and he's not a Chad anymore... :feelskek:

I wish I was tall like that chad

He punches like he’s never been in a fight before.. still knocks out those manlet chincels.
Chads jaw alone could have beaten the manlet incels

That one guy is easily 6'+ but ok.

That one guy is easily 6'+ but ok.

Height is cope. Race > Face > Frame > Hair > Money > Dick Size > Height. Height is the most irrelevant and overrated.

Height is cope. Race > Face > Frame > Hair > Money > Dick Size > Height. Height is the most irrelevant and overrated.
You're just saying this because you're probably tall. Height IS the most important.
Race doesn't matter as long as you're good looking.

You're just saying this because you're probably tall. Height IS the most important.
Race doesn't matter as long as you're good looking.

As I said in another thread, I'm 6'1 and KHHV. Height is cope and irrelevant.

white knighting in any form should result in a painful execution with the white knight's family forced to watch

this is true. its also why manlets like us should always be armed, at all times

Cope, it's Face > Height > Hair > Race > Frame > Money > Dick Size.

Its really stupid to provoke and argue with Chads like that. He obviously waited for a slightest opportunity to use physical force and was triggered by a fucking finger.

Cope, it's Face > Height > Hair > Race > Frame > Money > Dick Size.

Cope.

If Face > Race then how come these 65 year old white grandpas are with a filipina 1/3rd their age while I'm a KHHV incel?

Race matters above all.

I'm not isolated or anything but i still can't think this can happen in real life.
This video is the proof of my signature below.

reminder : Chads are dominant males

He won't go to prison. That's for people with bad personalities. He'll get out of it no problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back