Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad vs incel: being horrible at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
This was a real life experience and i think that it blackpilled me the most right next to chad hitting a foid and the foid kissing him an hour later

I was really bad at school i kinda wanted to go to college but didn't even pass highschool

that was the moment i saw chads who were equally as bad, but they never got ripped on for it, girls liked them for it, no not only the whores but the ones who got better grades too, meanwhile i got ripped on for being bad at learning, no foids liked me, i honestly never had friends, i never got to cheat because normies would do it the way that one would tell the other what to write, i never had anyone sitting next to me, my phone was too bricky to use as a cheat sheet most of the time, the only people who actually didn't pester me were low iq guys who were below average, usually smokers, drinkers but not sexhavers at 16 but that fact doesn't change that they didn't even accept me,

Chads live life on easy mode right next to foids (inb4 water is wet), everyone wants to help them in life just like foids even though they have the iq of a monkey

i have never been to college but i guess its the same inequal bullshit as in school,
ex. foid comes up, she has to answer 3 easy questions
incel comes up, he has to answer 10 hard as fuck questions

Universities are generally better because a lot of them have anonymous marking policies these days. I thought it was miles better than school.

I did far better at standardized testing than anything else in high school. I took 14 AP exams. I love standardized tests. A machine grades half my exam and some anonymous person who doesn't know my name grades the rest using an extremely strict rubric. It's about as impersonal and impartial as you can get.

Last edited:
I have noticed something similar in highschool
Majority of the male teachers favored foids over men, even when it came to grading the exams, despite this being obvious noone gave a shit, they acknowledged it and said, yeah some teachers do have a soft spot for the girls, its normal, jfl
But there was this one incel teacher, who was based as fuck, I felt like he hated foid students, I kind of saw him as a friend back then, I wonder how he's doing now

I have noticed something similar in highschool
Majority of the male teachers favored foids over men
True as fuck

i had one teacher that said QUOTE

"you should get a worse grade but because you're a girl you'll get a higher one" :soy:

i also had one based 50 y/o teacher, looked like alex jones, the guy hated everyone the same and that's why i liked him the most

Last edited:
i had one teahcer that said QUOTE
"you should get a worse grade but because you're a girl you'll get a higher one" :soy:
Brutal, and if you were to say anything against it they'd call you a misogynistic pig jfl

True as fuck, teachers always are harsher towards incels.

I was in the top of my class in terms academically so teachers never bashed too me harsh on that front BUT they'd still make fun of or criticize more my mistakes and weakness than those of the other top students. For instance, I and a Chad (who was the top student) were at first both known to have shitty handwritings but teachers only told about my own handwriting in front of the whole class. So at the end, people forgot that the Chad had a shitty handwriting as well. Whereas I became the so-called guy with the shittiest handwriting in the highschool :woke:

My teacher gives Chad the answers and catches me out when I cheat. Fat hambeast whore. I hope she gets diabetes

My teachers were always nasty towards me and friendly towards the foids that were in my class. Always called out for not understanding something, always frustrated that I did not understand what was "so easy to understand". Would yell at me and then not understand why I was afraid to speak up. Had zero patience with me. If I can swallow a pill that would let me forget all my high school experiences I would. High school is supposed to be some of the best years of your life. I completely missed out on all of that. One of the reasons I'm so high inhib is because of the ostracism I had to endure throughout high school. In middle school I still had friends that were losers along with me, but they all had ugly duck syndrome and grew into their Chadlite looks, got girlfriends, went to prom, moved on with their lives. :feelsbadman:It's ropefuel tbh.

High school was brutal for me tbh getting bullied every day destroys your life :cryfeels: