Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad trait : Knowing foid's insecurities

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
This is something ive known from attractive men ive talked to. Every foid, even the attractive ones, have massive insecurities which they only reveal to their attractive male boyfriends. Sometimes its the nose, other times its the eyes or some other superficial feature. Foids are naturally blackpilled creatures who are masters of coming up with crap like "looks dont matter sweaty".

Of course when theyre around me, they become ultra confident supermodels.

Yup, if things like cheekbones or eye area don't matter then why do foids spend like hours of putting on make-up to cover up their eye area and make their cheekbones prominent? Of course they're gonna judge a man for those things too.

Yup, if things like cheekbones or eye area don't matter then why do foids spend like hours of putting on make-up to cover up their eye area and make their cheekbones prominent? Of course they're gonna judge a man for those things too.

The point is even after all that cake up, theyre still somewhat insecure about it when theyre with chads.

The point is even after all that cake up, theyre still somewhat insecure about it when theyre with chads.
Because deep down they know he’s not their looksmatch and all the men she dates mog her to oblivion

Because deep down they know he’s not their looksmatch and all the men she dates mog her to oblivion

While that would be true of the hypergamous ugly ones, my point is all foids (even the attractive ones) are extremely self critical of their looks when an attractive man is in the vicinity.

I think it has to do with how the foid hive mind works. A man being attractive to one foid means hes attractive to all foids and this chad halo creates serious insecurities in foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back