Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chad Trait: Imposing Tattoo culture on the rest of us

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think most incels would agree that a non-tatted plain-skinned becky even outmogs a tatted 9/10 Stacey. Tattoos look ugly simply because it makes the flesh seem less naked when it's nude. It undermines the eroticism of nudity.

Women, however, tend to have overwhelmingly prefer tattooed men over non-tattooed men. Tattoos mean you have BIG DICK ENERGY. Most modern Chads, unlike normies and incels, encourage women to ink up, like some kind of liberal puritan. For some reason Chads don't care that it ruins women. In fact, they take pride over the fact that women get tattoos just to impress them. The problem is that it fucks with the overall beauty pool, because most tattoos look like shit.

Tattoos are for female cashiers and security guards.

Not like we were gonna fuck these girls anyway.

I think a lot of anti tattoo people are coping. I think most the time they're too high inhib to visit a tattoo shop for themselves and project this insecurity by saying tattoos are degenerate, neo puritan or what have you. I'l go ahead and straight up admit I've shitted on tattoos before because I sometimes hate myself for not being free spirited, scared of ink seeping into my blood, and so on.

Tattoos are just low value in general. And they don't even signify tough guy attitude anymore, since so many soyboy retards have them. The only acceptable tattoo is a blackpill on the upper right of the chest.

I think a lot of anti tattoo people are coping. I think most the time they're too high inhib to visit a tattoo shop for themselves and project this insecurity by saying tattoos are degenerate, neo puritan or what have you. I'l go ahead and straight up admit I've shitted on tattoos before because I sometimes hate myself for not being free spirited, scared of ink seeping into my blood, and so on.
I just see no point in doing it if you aren't properly ripped.

They are meaningless consumerism. Its like a cheaper, more permanent version of designer clothing. You could walk down to a tattoo parlour right now and get some generic garbage shoulder tat for like $100 bucks. They also look like shit as you age.

It has nothing to do with inhibition for me, and everything about how they simply look ugly.

I just see no point in doing it if you aren't properly ripped.
It is dependent on lifestyle/looks weather it looks good or not I agree.
It has nothing to do with inhibition for me, and everything about how they simply look ugly.
Really? I would feel uncomfortable as shit going to a tattoo parlor. The normie judgement, imagined or not, would be palpable to me.

Really? I would feel uncomfortable as shit going to a tattoo parlor. The normie judgement, imagined or not, would be palpable to me.
Why? Every other retard where I live has some shitty sleeve. What kind of tat would you get?

Why? Every other retard where I live has some shitty sleeve. What kind of tat would you get?
I'd get a tat of ER in the shape of the foam atop a fancy vanilla latte.

I don't like tattoos on women, but who knows how I'd feel about them if I had spent my youth fucking plain-skinned high school girls. Maybe I'd want some variety and shit.

What mystifies me is how some obese people are low inhib enough to go into a tattoo parlor and ask to have their blubber inked.

The only tattoo I would consider having is the password to my other passwords and encrypted files in case I forget.

It looks ugly af. N u can't take it off as u wish

chads impose just about everything on other guys' future wives

expectations, level of inhibition, sexual behavior, thinking patterns, you name it

tattoos are ugly and repulsive to me, for some reason the foids in the uk here are obsessed with them tho, legit every 3 dating profiles will have some reference to loving tattoos or some dumb shit.

disgusting tribal foids

I think most incels would agree that a non-tatted plain-skinned becky even outmogs a tatted 9/10 Stacey. Tattoos look ugly simply because it makes the flesh seem less naked when it's nude. It undermines the eroticism of nudity.

Women, however, tend to have overwhelmingly prefer tattooed men over non-tattooed men. Tattoos mean you have BIG DICK ENERGY. Most modern Chads, unlike normies and incels, encourage women to ink up, like some kind of liberal puritan. For some reason Chads don't care that it ruins women. In fact, they take pride over the fact that women get tattoos just to impress them. The problem is that it fucks with the overall beauty pool, because most tattoos look like shit.

I dont think chads encourage tattoos any more than your regular guys and alot of regular guys claim to like them on females. Most chads dont have tattoos really. Look at most male models with none. Anyway i half agree with this. Females who cover their skin up especially the sexual parts or face neck and hands look terrible. But if they have a few smaller ones i dont think it really matters. Doesnt bother me. Most bitches dont have massive ones everywhere. If they have them over thighs and tits its like they are covering up that bodypart. I dont mind a few small ones but overall i dont like tattoos on females it seems more of a male thing. And unless they were big ones covering the body id pick the hotter bitch anyday over the "becky"

I am a wannabe practicing tattooist and ive done 4 but have none myself. If i get good enough to do it as a job i wouldnt want to do any on females cause i dont wanna touch them
The only thing really stopping me from getting any is religious reasons. Im not religious but feel like i dont wanna risk it

If i was to get some done though id get thorns curled around my arm a clock without hands behind my shoulder and an Egyptian cross design i made. And on my back id have a black pill with alea iacta est underneath it

Last edited:
I have a tattoo (that I designed) on my back right shoulder. It’s about the size of my palm and it has sentimental meaning to me. No one would know I had it unless they saw me shirtless (which means no one knows I have it).

If you spend good money, you’ll get a quality product, and if you don’t spend money, you’ll get garbage ink instead of a piece of art to be proud of. I personally think tattoos look good unless they’re poor quality, too abundant, or too obnoxious in placement.

I think most incels would agree that a non-tatted plain-skinned becky even outmogs a tatted 9/10 Stacey
I agree that tattoos look bad on most people but this is pure cope

Tattoomaxxing is retarded cope tbh

Tattoos are for female cashiers and security guards.
where are you from? security guard in chadstralia are either incels, white fat failednormies, boomers or currycels. i haven't even seen a security guard with tattoos but i've seen a lot of cops with tattoos

You fell into the trap believing that tattoos mean you are "free spirited" or "alpha male". Tattoos are simply for weak people who want to try and fit in with the trend.

Girls with tattoos are usually uber sluts. If you see a girl with a tattoo you can guarantee that shes at least sucked 10 chad dicks in her life.

That's why I like Tyson fury and Khabib. Both guys don't have tattoos why every other fighter does.

Makes them look low class. Yes even McGregor. Surprisingly Mayweather doesn't.
chads impose just about everything on other guys' future wives

expectations, level of inhibition, sexual behavior, thinking patterns, you name it
Chads imposed their shitty culture on us for centuries. All those horse nomad became rulers and forced their views on us weak peasants.

I strongly dislike tattoos on guys. Tattoos on girls turn me on cause it shows how different they are from me and opposites attract.

Ugly on both genders. For women, it is the mark of a whore. For men, it signals you out as an annoying shithead. Not a good look for anyone imo

You fell into the trap believing that tattoos mean you are "free spirited" or "alpha male". Tattoos are simply for weak people who want to try and fit in with the trend.
And hippies (free spirits) and gangsters (alpha males)

This.

I hate tattoos. I can't see myself getting one. Girls with tattoos are not to be trusted, as it is a major slut sign. If I have the chance to ascend, I'll gladly fuck a tattooed girl (volcel if you wouldn't), but I wouldn't settle down with her. Then again, tattooed girls are very likely to tell me "you're not my type", TBH. Tattooed bitches are nearly guaranteed to go for the over-6-feet, exciting bad boy type.

In addition to what I quoted here, my views on tattoos are in line with ancient Romans and feudal Japanese felt about them ---- it's for escape-prone slaves, career criminals, or illiterate savages. I don't give a fuck if anyone calls me ridiculous and old-fashioned for thinking this way, and call it cope all you want.

I don’t like tattoos much

I fucking hate tattoos, it’s very disgusting. Even the tattoos given due to tribal traditions ( Some say it’s so great cause muh different cultures muh diversity ! ) are seen by me as savage traditions. Legit just mutilate your skin theory.

And hippies (free spirits) and gangsters (alpha males)

Oops. What I meant was people who aren't alpha males or free spirited get tattoos do it to try and seem like they are and fit in

tattoos are very cringe, "look at this drawing in my arm, am I not deep and interesting?"
fuck off retard

Most men are intimidated by tattoos Could be in line with the whole foids like men who simulate rape thoery

Oops. What I meant was people who aren't alpha males or free spirited get tattoos do it to try and seem like they are and fit in
Interesting. Yes, I see.

Girls don't like tattoos it's just that more often than not attractive males have tattoos because you have to be attractive to get away with having tattoos. Ugly males have gotten nothing but negative reinforcement their entire lives so when it comes to getting a tattoo the first thing on their mind is that if it looks bad it's permanent, will it affect getting a job, and what will it look like when I'm older, so they won't get a tattoo. Being attractive allows you to free yourself from thinking this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back