Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad told me I was "a lot stronger than I look"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Was benching heavy today while gymcelling. 290 for 5. Had a burst of low inhib and asked a Chad for a spot. After busting through them, the Chad put his arms on his hips and said "damn kid, you're a lot stronger than you look"!

Terminal blackpill for gymcels. I've been lifting for 5 years and I still look like a skinny high schooler. Double blackpill was the "kid" quip. Manletism+weak face = everyone things you're a kid.

Face it, gymcelling is pointless and I'm only doing it out of stockholm syndrome at this point. Frame is what makes you look "wide", not lifting.

This is what 5 years of hardcore gymcelling and strict diet has gotten me.

You mean 5 years of not eating enough food.
Literally impossible to look like this after 5 years at the gym unless you're a complete retard who didn't eat. Do you even eat?

This is something a lot of people don't realize, not everyone has the bodytype that gets super swole. You can actually lift weights for years, be in really good shape and look skinny and unattractive. I've seen it first hand with some people. Genetics are everything.

Literally impossible to look like this after 5 years at the gym unless you're a complete retard who didn't eat. Do you even eat?
Yes. I weigh 175 at 5'7". Its just frame+shit skin

Cope.

This is something a lot of people don't realize, not everyone has the bodytype that gets super swole. You can actually lift weights for years, be in really good shape and look skinny and unattractive. I've seen it first hand with some people. Genetics are everything.
I refuse to believe that OP looks like that after 5 years of Gymceling and "strict diet"

People look better than him after 7 months at the gym. Something is fishy.

If you're a framelet you need to get eat like 6k calories a day during bulking. I bet OP was barely hitting 1.8k calories a day.

>Interacted with a Chad and didn't shoot him

Do a powerlifting meet. Those are elite numbers if you cut some of that fat
I did once and got gold. I'm poor so I can't afford it or the travel, and also its just cope.

try doing a higher rep range, ie. 15 rep sets. im serious (for hypertrophy)

I refuse to believe that OP looks like that after 5 years of Gymceling and "strict diet"

People look better than him after 7 months at the gym. Something is fishy.

If you're a framelet you need to get eat like 6k calories a day during bulking. I bet OP was barely hitting 1.8k calories a day.
Yeah, people with better genetics. It doens't matter how much work you do if your genetic makeup is shit.

How often do you train ? Do you eat enough proteins ?

maybe try to reduce water retention and inflammation, might be what's hiding some of your muscle tone
or just roidcel (don't actually)

"Not eating enough food"
Lmao, you think being a bloated ogre will make him any more attractive? Jfl at anyone who bulks.

Yeah, people with better genetics. It doens't matter how much work you do if your genetic makeup is shit.
If that were true, and he was eating properly, he would he much fatter in that picture because of his bad endomorph genes. This would show that he at least attempted to gymcel properly.

But he's not fat, nor muscular, because he doesn't eat enough food. He failed at Gymceling, his Genetics had nothing to do with it.

/Thread.

try doing a higher rep range, ie. 15 rep sets. im serious (for hypertrophy)
Don't disrespect OP. He lifts elite numbers already. It is his genetics that fuck him over

I know your pain, brother. I have the curse of being a manlet, with a weak frame, bad voice, and unable to grow a beard. Forever I will be seen as a child, no matter how I act and what I do. Fuck this life.

tenor.gif

"Not eating enough food"
Lmao, you think being a bloated ogre will make him any more attractive? Jfl at anyone who bulks.
Dude, You have to have to a surplus of calories when you lift heavy to get good results.
This is like taking a manual transmission car out and driving it for five years without knowing that you can shift gears. I guarantee that OP is one of those guys who barely eeks down bits of food, he doesn't eat enough, stop coping.

Don't disrespect OP. He lifts elite numbers already. It is his genetics that fuck him over

hey dummy, his problem is lack of muscular appearance, ie. he needs to put on mass

If that were true, and he was eating properly, he would he much fatter in that picture because of his bad endomorph genes. This would show that he at least attempted to gymcel properly.

But he's not fat, nor muscular, because he doesn't eat enough food. He failed at Gymceling, his Genetics had nothing to do with it.

/Thread.
Not all genetics make one fat, you stupid dipshit. There are genetics that make you always look lean, there are genetics that always make you look soft and skinnyfat despite being strong. Real life isn't a video game, not everyone can just go to the gym and end up looking like a gladiator.

hey dummy, his problem is lack of muscular appearance, ie. he needs to put on mass
Exactly.

OP buy some weed so you can get the munchies and then eat.

You are looking too much into the kid part. That is a general term for a young guy.

Not all genetics make one fat, you stupid dipshit. There are genetics that make you always look lean, there are genetics that always make you look soft and skinnyfat despite being strong. Real life isn't a video game, not everyone can just go to the gym and end up looking like a gladiator.
Basement dweller IQ. If you consistently eat more calories than you burn daily, you will get fat if you're not lifting heavy. You don't have genetics that make you not fat if you're eating 1000 calories more a day than you burn. EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING would eventually end up on my 600 lb life if they consistently ate 1600 extra calories a day, there is no Genetics that turns that massive calorie surplus into lean muscle without hard work.

Grow a brain bro

Last edited:
Same for me. I get completely height mogged, frame mogged, and muscle mass mogged by all the guys that lift weights at my gym.
It can be really discouraging when I'm trying to lift and everyone completely outclassed me.

OP I feel you bro. I'm 5'2" and I've been gymcelling for years, drink my protein shakes, I have a bit more definition but no bulk at all. Plus I can't grow facial hair so I just look like a kid, and I am fuckin 30.

No amount of gymcelling can save you from heightism.

Basement dweller IQ. If you consistently eat more calories than you burn daily, you will get fat if you're not lifting heavy. You don't have genetics that make you not fat if you're eating 1000 calories more a day than you burn. EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING would eventually end up on my 600 lb life if they consistently ate 1600 extra calories a day, there is no Genetics that turns that into lean muscle without hard work.

Grow a brain bro
Holy shit, you are so fucking retarded. It's not that OP couldn't get fat, it's that regardless of how much he lifts, his muscles don't end up looking big. Not everyone's muscles grow in the same way, just like how some people are naturally tall and some are naturally short, some people naturally have unaesthetic muscles.

If you have low testosterone, you will not build muscle. Testosterone is NECESARY for muscle growth. This is simply a scientific fact.

This is also the truth of most incels, I believe. In fact, being an incel lowers your testosterone further. It’s like a vicious circle.

How can you lift for 5 years and still look like this? doesn't make sense at all

Holy shit, you are so fucking retarded. It's not that OP couldn't get fat, it's that regardless of how much he lifts, his muscles don't end up looking big. Not everyone's muscles grow in the same way, just like how some people are naturally tall and some are naturally short, some people naturally have unaesthetic muscles.
He has NO muscles, not unaesthetic muscles. He has no muscles (or fat) because he didn't eat enough.

Please stop arguing, this is pointless. What you said is true of course but for OP it's clearly not the case. He doesn't have mass, neither muscle or fat. YOU HAVE TO EAT WHEN YOU LIFT. Otherwise effort is POINTLESS.

How do you bench close to 3 plates with a bird chest like this for 5 reps? I don't know man

OP I feel you bro. I'm 5'2" and I've been gymcelling for years, drink my protein shakes, I have a bit more definition but no bulk at all. Plus I can't grow facial hair so I just look like a kid, and I am fuckin 30.
No amount of gymcelling can save you from heightism.

5'2.. that's brutal. I'm too much of a coward to even set foot in a gym, once, and you've been going for years despite your height. Respect.
At heart, you are far stronger than I, that's for sure, despite being shorter.

You look definitely stronger than me. I'm about 154 pounds and 5′ 7.
But I really started gymcelling this year, so. I'm weak af.

I'm sorry dude but with that physique, I find it hard to believe that you were able to bench 290 for 5 clean reps (pause at the bottom and w/o the Chad touching the bar on the concentric). All of the 170 pound lifters that I know, who are able to bench 315 (which you should be able to) are usually at least somewhat muscular. The more muscle you have, the stronger you will generally be. Maybe it's just the angle at which you took the photo, i don't know.

But yes, I know the feel. I get physically mogged by Chad's who lift half of what I lift.

Was benching heavy today while gymcelling. 290 for 5. Had a burst of low inhib and asked a Chad for a spot. After busting through them, the Chad put his arms on his hips and said "damn kid, you're a lot stronger than you look"!

Terminal blackpill for gymcels. I've been lifting for 5 years and I still look like a skinny high schooler. Double blackpill was the "kid" quip. Manletism+weak face = everyone things you're a kid.

Face it, gymcelling is pointless and I'm only doing it out of stockholm syndrome at this point. Frame is what makes you look "wide", not lifting.

This is what 5 years of hardcore gymcelling and strict diet has gotten me.

don't fucking lie brah. you do not bench 290. IDK why you guys always fall for these larps. trust me you are not benching 290.

please record yourself benching 290.

until then you are a liar like @catfishman23 who claimed to gymmaxxed but lied

damn that is very impressive. what is your 1rm?

Incredibly bad muscle genetics. I have defined abs without any gymcelling only with diet and im a massive framecel, death tier.

don't fucking lie brah. you do not bench 290. IDK why you guys always fall for these larps. trust me you are not benching 290.

please record yourself benching 290.

until then you are a liar like @catfishman23 who claimed to gymmaxxed but lied
funny thing is i already showed you the video, we all see how male models look like are you this dumb? you dont need to be swole to get your face facially aethistic.

do you have proof yourself that you gymmaxxed and got girls?

Dude if what you say is true and you still look like that, it's probably genetics. Though I would go to a nutritionist or supplement just to be sure, in case you haven't done that already.

funny thing is i already showed you the video, we all see how male models look like are you this dumb? you dont need to be swole to get your face facially aethistic.

do you have proof yourself that you gymmaxxed and got girls?
i'm already gymmaxxed and i never got girls. i'm a truecel you are a failed normie

id give up working out now. you look like me and i haven't exercised since high school.

Wait, how old are you? Maybe you are just too young and you will get a great body once you reach your 30s, I have seen similar cases before

No way in hell you've been at it for 5 years