Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad told me I was "a lot stronger than I look"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
5 years consistently? You didn’t quit for a year and jump back in or anything? If not I’m truly sorry, I cannot believe that someone could look so undefined and untoned after 5 years of lifting and dieting.

You mean 5 years of not eating enough food.
Literally impossible to look like this after 5 years at the gym unless you're a complete retard who didn't eat. Do you even eat?
Exactly, there are absolutely no hardgainers like that. Diet was the problem all this time.

Low iq for looking like that after 5 years lifting. Or you're just bullshitting. Damnit man, you look like absolute SHIT.

Real life isn't a video game, not everyone can just go to the gym and end up looking like a gladiator.
Exactly. It's always these unintelligent body builder misc types who spout dull phrases like "eat more bro" and "do you even lift?" whenever they see a low percentile male fail at gymceling. Not everyone has good genetics.

Incredibly bad muscle genetics. I have defined abs without any gymcelling only with diet and im a massive framecel, death tier.
Go brag on /r/braincels, you goth faggot.

Literally impossible to look like this after 5 years at the gym unless you're a complete retard who didn't eat. Do you even eat?

Exactly. This has to be a troll post, I look more aesthetic and I'm a sedentarycel.

JFL at gymcel ogre copers.

Do you think this Chinese coal worker eats 6000+ calories per day?

3500.jpg

I'm sorry dude but with that physique, I find it hard to believe that you were able to bench 290 for 5 clean reps (pause at the bottom and w/o the Chad touching the bar on the concentric). All of the 170 pound lifters that I know, who are able to bench 315 (which you should be able to) are usually at least somewhat muscular. The more muscle you have, the stronger you will generally be. Maybe it's just the angle at which you took the photo, i don't know.

But yes, I know the feel. I get physically mogged by Chad's who lift half of what I lift.
This.

OP it's better anyway to be stronger than you look than the opposite, since gymcelling doesn't get you foids. I looked like I could bench 230 pounds but my max is only 170, which means I wasted a few years in the gym to be as strong as Chad after a few months.

Was benching heavy today while gymcelling. 290 for 5. Had a burst of low inhib and asked a Chad for a spot. After busting through them, the Chad put his arms on his hips and said "damn kid, you're a lot stronger than you look"!

Terminal blackpill for gymcels. I've been lifting for 5 years and I still look like a skinny high schooler. Double blackpill was the "kid" quip. Manletism+weak face = everyone things you're a kid.

Face it, gymcelling is pointless and I'm only doing it out of stockholm syndrome at this point. Frame is what makes you look "wide", not lifting.

This is what 5 years of hardcore gymcelling and strict diet has gotten me.

At least you look better than ItsOver - the gigaframecel.

Look on the bright side - you can head over to Thailand any time you want and lay claim to your noodle harem.

Yes. I weigh 175 at 5'7". Its just frame+shit skin
If you’re really 5’7 at 175lbs then you’re onviously not on a strict diet like you claim you are. You’re probanly still overeating because you look like you’re 15-20% body fat and never went on a decent cut. Also, get some sun, Jesus man there’s a reason bodybuilders get tans, it helps show muscle definition

He's a non responder. Around 2% of the population gain no muscle size from training, they might gain some strength, but no muscle. It's a genetic thing. That's the only explanation why he looks like that.

Benching 130kg at those stats is pretty fuarkin ridiculous, no wonder chad was surprised. Not sure why gymcels are accusing him of having no muscle....he obviously does if he is lifting that heavy.

Do you think this guy even has a gym, let alone eats 6000+ calories a day?

JFL!!!!!

Toensing-20090305-01792.jpg

Was benching heavy today while gymcelling. 290 for 5. Had a burst of low inhib and asked a Chad for a spot. After busting through them, the Chad put his arms on his hips and said "damn kid, you're a lot stronger than you look"!

Terminal blackpill for gymcels. I've been lifting for 5 years and I still look like a skinny high schooler. Double blackpill was the "kid" quip. Manletism+weak face = everyone things you're a kid.

Face it, gymcelling is pointless and I'm only doing it out of stockholm syndrome at this point. Frame is what makes you look "wide", not lifting.

You havent dieted enough otherwise you would be more ripped/defined.

I'm a sedentary neet and I have bigger arms than you. There's no way you've been lifting for 5 years. Maybe lifting your bike as you go cardio.

Do you even Whey Protein, brah ?

We've got some frauding or some low IQ gymcelling going on here.

And to be honest, I'm very similar to OP if he's telling the truth. Absolute hardgainer for most of my life.

If you eat a caloric surplus, you will gain size. I'm just under 5'10 and would put on strength easily. Even had dudes say the exact same to me as OP. "You're a lot stronger than you look."

Just fucking lol even had a girl once tell me that when I was at a bar and my friends were trying to chat the girls up and she tried shoving me (lol incel life) and I didn't move. I was like 135lbs there.

Here's the real deal: I thought it was impossible for me to gain mass, but I was being a retard.

If you are a hardgainer, then here's what you need to do:

Eat a SHIT LOAD of food. I hired a personal trainer recently, top guy, and he took one look at my lifts and physique, and he said this:

Ignore the fucking normie advice. if you have visible abs, you eat whatever. pizza, cookies, etc.

When you lose visible abs, then you eat clean but still a ton. Chicken, veg, etc.

You also need to train for hypertrophy.

This is the big problem you probably have. If you're going balls to the wall heavy training with singles and triples, then your body won't grow for shit because it's trying to gain absolute strength and your CNS will take most of that hit (it'll also make you feel shit tbh becaues of the stress.)

Bring it down and go for high endurance and reps that are at least 10 per set but if you're honestly a hardgainer, you can go to twenty reps.

Go for massive volume with high intensity at lower weights.

If you do this, you will gain.

No joke, I am a skinnycel to the max, but I have gained more weight doing this in the last 6 months than I did for about 8 years before, and I'm well out of puberty so it's not that.

in case you're a troll fuck you for the effort i put into this post

That body doesnt match with that performance.

Simply there doesnt appear to be enough muscle to lift that.

I am a skinnycel myself and cant grow muscle. Its not about eating if you have bad genes. But if you lift that much you must have corresnponding muscle
Exactly. It's always these unintelligent body builder misc types who spout dull phrases like "eat more bro" and "do you even lift?" whenever they see a low percentile male fail at gymceling. Not everyone has good genetics.

This.

Me eating 4000 kcal and gymcelling for years and barely growing muscle.

That body doesnt match with that performance.

Simply there doesnt appear to be enough muscle to lift that.

I am a skinnycel myself and cant grow muscle. Its not about eating if you have bad genes. But if you lift that much you must have corresnponding muscle

This.

Me eating 4000 kcal and gymcelling for years and barely growing muscle.

You need to ignore the advice for most people though because it's set up with everyone being endomorphic fatties.

Seriously, I'm as hardgainer as it gets (started lifting at sub 100lbs at 21 took me seven years to get to 140lbs) and something will work - you just have to work out what it is

don't listen to those people saying eat 4k calories

you are skinny fat

you will simply get fat on that

Its also if the calories are from fat, carbs or protein.

Some people prosper on high carb diet, some on low... Iam trying to move towards high protein. Like 3g per Kg.

do you know stephane legar? he never set foot in the gym. he said so in an interview

don't listen to those people saying eat 4k calories

you are skinny fat

you will simply get fat on that

My skin is pale so you can't really see, but my abs are visable. I'm not high bf% at all. It just have shit frame
This.

OP it's better anyway to be stronger than you look than the opposite, since gymcelling doesn't get you foids. I looked like I could bench 230 pounds but my max is only 170, which means I wasted a few years in the gym to be as strong as Chad after a few months.
And yes, it's probably the weird angle. I do have a decent pec size and everything, but the insertions make it look non existent.
I want that bench.
Id give up 100 pounds on my bench to look like I lift. The only ones I've ever impressed are curries in my manlet weight class at meets

Last edited:
I find OP's claims hard to believe, I understand him not bulking, he clearly doesn't have the type of body for that... but there is no muscle definition or tone there, that's impossible. I'm a skinny dud (55kg/170cm | 121lb/5'7") and even I saw significant changes after one month of taking it somehow seriously.

>"bragging" about auschwitz tier frame

seems legit
The only reason you're on this site is to brag, you're not even an incel. Fuck off back to the bargain bin Romance novel cover that you came from.

The only reason you're on this site is to brag, you're not even an incel. Fuck off back to the bargain bin Romance novel cover that you came from.

biggest LARPer ever, please ban this fake poster, this is probably you but i guarantee you havnt gymcelled for 5 years. you havnt even touched a gym

No ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE to hardlift for 5 years and still with that frame.

Improve your lies bro.

A couple of weeks ago I helped a friend move, and he also made the comment that I'm a lot stronger than I look. I have a feminine frame and wrists, also small hands but had no issue to lift heavy cupboards or a washing machine. There was a female with a similar frame and she was pretty much useless. FML.

110pound incel grip mogs 240pound roid Chad.

Muscle does not 100% correlate with strength.

Fucking COPE. TROLL. FAKECEL. LARP.

No way you can lift 290 and look like that. It's bio-mechanically impossible. Upload a video of you doing it if you're legit. And also Chad does chadsplits for hypertrophy, not powercucklifting. That's for boomers and zoomers that think it's cool or that people care if they can lift a lot. People care about how you look not how much you lift in the gym.