Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad Thundercock IS smarter than you, and you are basically fucking stupid.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Good looks correlates with IQ.

Height correlates with IQ.

Facial symmetry correlates with IQ.

If you compare tall/athletic/attractive people OF THE SAME RACE (don't compare Japanese to blacks, that demonstrates your single digit IQ) to average people, the genetically gifted ones will shit all over the normal ones in terms of intelligence.

Good genetics come in packages.

Shitty genes come in packages.

Which do you have?

No shit, all the good-looking guys at school were way smarter than my ugly ass. I even had to drop out.

Correlation mistake and cause and effect.

ugly.png

just_go_thailand.png

Shit. Short and hideous.

No shit, all the good-looking guys at school were way smarter than my ugly ass. I even had to drop out.

Because you judge intelligence by the ability to be a slave and memorize worthless facts

My brain has the processing power of a game boy advance

Because you judge intelligence by the ability to be a slave and memorize worthless facts
If intelligence won't help me go through my studies and get a high-paying office job then it is pretty much useless. When I say intelligence, I mean the ability to study and get a good job.

Man, haven’t been reminded of chad’s surname in a long time.

This retarded shit again.

Any insistence that "jud jeens" come in packages betrays an addled and baseless understanding of the architecture of the human genome (a single pleiotropic gene is not a "package" and not everything is pleiotropic). A botched study on children has "discovered" a link between facial attractiveness and IQ by using population metrics, but, like most complex traits, there has not been a complete elaboration of the myriad intersecting molecular determinants of intelligence. To claim you know that "Chad is hi eye Q" without even a basic background in genetics is just wishful masochism.

In matters of personal experience, it is hard to believe that attractiveness and intelligence are linked when most Chads come across as cripplingly stupid. Good-looking people are very underrepresented in the top stratum of intelligence and achievement. "B-b-but actors and CEOs!" What is that, <0.001% of the male population? - an exception. "Cope just betas and Chad doesn't having waste his time do that" - i.e. if human beings lived "ideally", they would just fornicate without restraint and shit out perfect kids everywhere like Chad does. Why haven't Chad's features come to predominate in human beings if he has a monopoly on all objectively good ones and why do foids, when given a choice, tend to mate with stupid and impulsive men? How do you reconcile experience, which contradicts all of this idle speculation as to Chad's superlative mental acuity, with Chad worship?

Neither am I coping. At 6'3", I know for a fact that I am not short and I don't even believe myself to be ugly (trying to be as objective as possible, I think I am a PSL 6. You can take issue with that obviously, but I have no outstandingly poor features. No recessed chin, no arched eyebrows, no long philtrum, etc). That doesn't mean I am any more desirous of handing out unearned accolades to fratscum.

Last edited:

Any insistence that "jud jeens" come in packages betrays an addled and baseless understanding of the architecture of the human genome (a single pleiotropic gene is not a "package" and not everything is pleiotropic). A botched study on children has "discovered" a link between facial attractiveness and IQ by using population metrics, but, like most complex traits, there has not been a complete elaboration of the myriad intersecting molecular determinants of intelligence. To claim you know that "Chad is hi eye Q" without even a basic background in genetics is just wishful masochism.

In matters of personal experience, it is hard to believe that attractiveness and intelligence are linked when most Chads come across as cripplingly stupid. Good-looking people are very underrepresented in the top stratum of intelligence and achievement. "B-b-but actors!" An exception. "Cope just betas and Chad doesn't having waste his time do that" - i.e. if human beings lived "ideally", they would just fornicate without restraint and shit out perfect kids everywhere like Chad does, right. Why hasn't Chad wrested control of the human population if he has a monopoly on good features and why do foids, when given a choice, tend to mate with stupid and impulsive men. How do you reconcile experience, which contradicts all of this idle speculation as to Chad's superlative mental acuity, with Chad worship?

Neither am I coping. At 6'3", I know for a fact that I am not short and I don't even believe myself to be ugly (trying to be as objective as possible, I think I am a PSL 6. You can take issue with that obviously, but I have no outstandingly poor features. No recessed chin, no arched eyebrows, no long philtrum, etc). That doesn't mean I am any more desirous of handing out unearned accolades to fratscum.

A mountain of cope.

Even if the looks / IQ thing is bs (it's not), then you gotta deal with the height IQ thing, and finally the race IQ thing, where uglier races (southeast asians/indians) have retard level IQs.

Your anecdotal evidence / examples are worthless. Averages are what matter.

In matters of personal experience, it is hard to believe that attractiveness and intelligence are linked when most Chads come across as cripplingly stupid. Good-looking people are very underrepresented in the top stratum of intelligence and achievement. "B-b-but actors and CEOs!" What is that, <0.001% of the male population? - an exception. "Cope just betas and Chad doesn't having waste his time do that" - i.e. if human beings lived "ideally", they would just fornicate without restraint and shit out perfect kids everywhere like Chad does. Why haven't Chad's features come to predominate in human beings if he has a monopoly on all objectively good ones and why do foids, when given a choice, tend to mate with stupid and impulsive men? How do you reconcile experience, which contradicts all of this idle speculation as to Chad's superlative mental acuity, with Chad worship?

OP is a retarded shitposter and copes by believing since he is ugly and stupid, so are all ugly people. Thank you for injecting some sense into this forum for a change.

these ppl male and female are the ultimate suifuel, you cant even cope with IQmogging them

A mountain of cope.

Even if the looks / IQ thing is bs (it's not), then you gotta deal with the height IQ thing

Seems to be a small relationship, but a lot of tall men are horse-faced lanklets (and these are usually the smarter ones from what I've seen). Certainly not a guarantee of being Chad.

and finally the race IQ thing, where uglier races (southeast asians/indians) have retard level IQs.

If you compare tall/athletic/attractive people OF THE SAME RACE (don't compare Japanese to blacks, that demonstrates your single digit IQ)

I do believe that race and IQ are linked. So this relationship should be ignored when it suggests that more athletic and attractive men (Blacks vs. Japanese) are less intelligent but emphasized when it suggests that ugly men are less intelligent? Then yeah, I guess you can "prove" that Chad is intelligent when you selectively curate your evidence.

Your anecdotal evidence / examples are worthless. Averages are what matter.

As opposed to yours? Show me some "averages" from adult human males.

Looking at all the greatest thinkers in mankind's history disproves this idea instantly.

these ppl male and female are the ultimate suifuel, you cant even cope with IQmogging them

All incels should be rewarded with extraordinary intelligence for their suffering.

Guys I see on jeopardy aren't chads, the average one looks like this.

Screen Shot 2018 09 10 at 104548 AM

JFL @ all the copers in this thread. So apparently, incels can deal with everything but not the fact that ugly people are dumber than gl people? Fucking hell!

If you compare tall/athletic/attractive people OF THE SAME RACE (don't compare Japanese to blacks, that demonstrates your single digit IQ) to average people, the genetically gifted ones will shit all over the normal ones in terms of intelligence.

Good genetics come in packages.

Shitty genes come in packages.

Which do you have?
The real blackpill is that it doesn’t even matter.It doesn’t matter if chad is smarter than me or as dumb as rocks. He will still enjoy more success in any career field of his choice in addition to every other endeavor in life because of the huge value of halo effect and connections.

Smarts doesnt mean shit in this world to 99% of people, social skills (aka looks) is god in not only the romantic and social aspects of life but the career ones as well.

It doesnt matter how hard you work for law school/med school/dental school/pharmacy school/engineering school, Chad with a 2.2 GPA and no extra curricular beside sight drinking with the frat and cow tipping will get in before you because the interviewer will treat everything’s from his mouth as the voice of god.

JFL @ all the copers in this thread. So apparently, incels can deal with everything but not the fact that ugly people are dumber than gl people? Fucking hell!
Yes, it's one of the final copes.

Looking at all the greatest thinkers in mankind's history disproves this idea instantly.
Out of all the great thinkers, I thought only newton and Tesla were celibate, and Newton as a fag so that doesn’t count.

lmao what's wrong with you Chads are pretty much given everything they have no incentive to get smart

Jockcel
Failure in every way.

Don't project what you perceive to be your own defects onto everyone else here. Chad is a retarded faggot. If you have any reason to believe the opposite, go ahead and change my mind.

The real blackpill is that it doesn’t even matter.It doesn’t matter if chad is smarter than me or as dumb as rocks. He will still enjoy more success in any career field of his choice in addition to every other endeavor in life because of the huge value of halo effect and connections.

Smarts doesnt mean shit in this world to 99% of people, social skills (aka looks) is god in not only the romantic and social aspects of life but the career ones as well.

It doesnt matter how hard you work for law school/med school/dental school/pharmacy school/engineering school, Chad with a 2.2 GPA and no extra curricular beside sight drinking with the frat and cow tipping will get in before you because the interviewer will treat everything’s from his mouth as the voice of god.

:feelsokman:

Exactly right.

get smart

Have to point out, though, that this is wrong. IQ is genetically determined just like looks - my issue is with thinking the two are linked. As such, there's no reason to vaunt IQ when it's as immutable and "unchosen" as looks.

Another reason for the test results correlating face and iq are that it’s impossible to double blind an experiment conducted in this manner (unless the children wore masks).
It’s been proven the expectations of the experimenters can have a large impact on results and it’s obvious the more attractive Kids may have been treated better (subconsciously) by the people conducting the experiments, because they are more attractive, be it could have influenced results.

Except if they are Jews(average IQ is 115 for them)

Jockcel
Failure in every way.

Don't project what you perceive to be your own defects onto everyone else here. Chad is a retarded faggot. If you have any reason to believe the opposite, go ahead and change my mind.

I don't project anything, I am just saying what I and others have observed throughout our lives. GL people always seem more intelligent and bright. Ugly people rot in manual jobs while gl people run the world. There are a few outliers like Cuckerberg of course, but that doesn't mean anything for the rest of us.

I don't project anything, I am just saying what I and others have observed throughout our lives. GL people always seem more intelligent and bright. Ugly people rot in manual jobs while gl people run the world. There are a few outliers like Cuckerberg of course, but that doesn't mean anything for the rest of us.

Do you think this is solely due to intelligence though? Consider the blackpill and consider all the obstacles tossed in the path of ugly men. Think of all the times you've been mistreated or held back because you didn't fit in or weren't physically desired. Halo effect powers human social dynamics. As @KV- noted, how you look (+degree of NT) will impact your success regardless of how intelligent you are.

If Zucc's an outlier, so is Dolph Lundgren. High achievers in general are outliers. You also see plenty of Chads working construction.

Out of all the great thinkers, I thought only newton and Tesla were celibate, and Newton as a fag so that doesn’t count.

I didn't say those thinkers were incels. The argument is that good looks = intelligence. How many of the greatest geniuses in history were Chads?

You cam make the argument, but the correlation isn't there.

do you have any statistics to back this or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

Absolute truth. You can't outsmart / outthink bad genetics.