Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad still mogs me to hell in his 60s

Call the heightpill theorists because according to them a 5'7'' guy with godly face cannot be a chad.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CsrpUERo2IZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If you’re ugly even in your prime years imagine how subhuman you’ll look when you’re older, kek.

This is the real chad

Call the heightpill theorists because according to them a 5'7'' guy with godly face cannot be a chad.
are you seriously denying the heightpill?
tom cruise is surgerymaxxed btw he would be a LTN with his pre surgery face and his height

are you seriously denying the heightpill?
tom cruise is surgerymaxxed btw he would be a LTN with his pre surgery face and his height
I am not denying the heightpill. The question is how biggot some of the heightpill theorists can get saying that it's over for a manlet when FACE is law and height is circumstancial when you are taller than the average foid which can be maxxed by your face.

Not even in your dreams Tom Cruise would be a LTN even without surgerymaxxing.

I am not denying the heightpill. The question is how biggot some of the heightpill theorists can get saying that it's over for a manlet when FACE is law and height is circumstancial when you are taller than the average foid which can be maxxed by your face.
height>race>face
Not even in your dreams Tom Cruise would be a LTN even without surgerymaxxing.
just checked his pre surgery face you're kind of right

dick size>everything else