Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad steals gf from high tier normie in this music video

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
So I'm starting to go mad from seeing relationships and love in media, but I took the honkpill and embraced the absurdity of it all.
Just think logically for a second, a team of writers thought this was possible and sensible and that this was ok with the image they want to give to the band.
The song isn't even a love song ffs, it's about finding yourself or some shit like that, can't be bothered to replay it again and decipher it for you but trust me on this.

The clip I'm talking about:

The song is ballers though, not gonna lie.

looks really tame my dude, like it came from the 90s or something. "hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend" and shit.

you need to look at some of the recent degeneracy in music videos that comes out of america

I hate music videos

So I'm starting to go mad from seeing relationships and love in media, but I took the honkpill and embraced the absurdity of it all.
Just think logically for a second, a team of writers thought this was possible and sensible and that this was ok with the image they want to give to the band.
The song isn't even a love song ffs, it's about finding yourself or some shit like that, can't be bothered to replay it again and decipher it for you but trust me on this.

The clip I'm talking about:

The song is ballers though, not gonna lie.

Cucked.