Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad says he'll help me get my oneitis, should I let him

she is average, i sent her pics to several .is friends and they rated 5-6/10. I like her for who she is
Waiting for your acne to clear before you talk to her will be too late. You have to ask her as early as you can or will thrown in “he was too shy, which means he didn’t think he was good enough”. That will forever hang over your head.

Waiting for your acne to clear before you talk to her will be too late. You have to ask her as early as you can or will thrown in “he was too shy, which means he didn’t think he was good enough”. That will forever hang over your head.
if i try now its a bad chance i dont look presentable.

and im low tier sub5 i need to get to her league firsst
If you take too long, she’ll be in college and fucking all the college chads. Don’t be too late either.

i have only a few momth to make it happen im in grade 12
You will miss out the whole year of being with her. Do it before winter break or something.

You will miss out the whole year of being with her. Do it before winter break or something.
yeah I do know that, what im very worried about is lets say i do get with her we only have sso much time together before universtity and if the relationship isnt strong we'd most likely break up once we go our own ways

not real oneitis, oneitis is about perfect beauty, not biased pedestaling of a girl who talked to you. You would sit there crying over how she fogs all other females into ther dirt. What you have is indeed much more cucked. Cucked into overvaluing what you perceive, too self invested. The reason she is your oneitis, is because you know her and have a crush. That is self bias. you are spitting on the grave of the word oneitis which lost meaning on this forum long ago, youngcels calling their incel crush an oneitis

So the first negative result of this is as previously established you are likely failing to ascend solely because you want a specific looksmatch who doesnt want you. Any truecel in your position with your stats would either have autism or immediately do approaches at school and ascend.

One of the most brutal blackpills is nihilisms dismissal of sonder. Everyone is really complicated and presents an image that you can make an interperetation of, that level of understanding is not remotely fit to make true judgements of her being '''''nice''''. All you will ever know of them is an image, people cannot ultimately communicate. PLUS you have immense bias towards her being nice and will likely look for evidence of it being true.
If she acts nice, your lonely mind will tell you she is the nicest girl in the world. The human mind evolved, literally, to over value its surroundings. As a modern human with discussions of this truth, being even more tricked by this surivival instinct is well, low iq. For one, her life set her up to be nice, it was what she learned is the way to be, maybe she feels superior to un-nice females, maybe she values being nice, likes being seen as so, and thinks its the best way to be happy. Behind the scenes its likely to have lead to hedonizing sex. Maybe not, if you still hold that cope, ok bro. ultimately she is just as selfish as an attention seeking foid, because what she does is as selfish as her own individualized, impossible to understand social conditioning, tells her she can be, farming superiority and validation while hedonizing where she is 'allowed' to. Nobody can be special on personality because about 85% of what people do think and say is socially defined and part of an image they want to be known for.

This forum hates women and would call you cucked for exempting her from this hate but I will not say that. but also third point know that yes indeed from the views of this forum your justifications of pedestaling her are immensely cucked
This OP you’re fawning over a mid looking slut fix up. Have some standards