Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad says he'll help me get my oneitis, should I let him

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
So my chad friend found out I like my oneitis and he says he feel's bad for me and he wants to help me get her. He said he'll invite her to go somewhere and I can go with him and use that time to bond with her, he'll pretend he have soemthing to do and leave half way so it's just me and my oneitis. Im not sure if I could accept his help because I feel like my oneitis will start liking chad instead of me since he's the one invited her, she'll see me as a. burden when im with him. Is this a good idea? I dont want to self cuck

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

So you're literally wanting to get cucked by your friend, interesting fetish.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to think life was a tragedy, but now I realize it's more like a comedy :feelsclown:

No when you’re trying to get a girlfriend NEVER bring a guy that looks better than you to hangout it’ll backfire and she’ll end up choosing him over you you’re better off looksmaxing

So my chad friend found out I like my oneitis and he says he feel's bad for me and he wants to help me get her. He said he'll invite her to go somewhere and I can go with him and use that time to bond with her, he'll pretend he have soemthing to do and leave half way so it's just me and my oneitis. Im not sure if I could accept his help because I feel like my oneitis will start liking chad instead of me since he's the one invited her, she'll see me as a. burden when im with him. Is this a good idea? I dont want to self cuck

DEW IT AND COME BACK WITH THE RESULTS!

He sounds like a real bro. But yeah she'll probably have her eyes on him instead. Meh if you've got nothing to lose and don't mind being cucked, may as well do it.

No when you’re trying to get a girlfriend NEVER bring a guy that looks better than you to hangout it’ll backfire and she’ll end up choosing him over you you’re better off looksmaxing
True

Serious question. If she'll only hang out with you because a chad is there, why do you think you have a chance? If she was into you, she'd want to hang out with you, chad or no chad. If she only spends time with because a better looking guy is there, isn't that a little sus?

Serious question. If she'll only hang out with you because a chad is there, why do you think you have a chance? If she was into you, she'd want to hang out with you, chad or no chad. If she only spends time with because a better looking guy is there, isn't that a little sus?
No I’m insecure to ask her out he says he’ll help me do it

He has already had several with her and every other female in a vicinity of 30 miles. Just move to Iceland.
He says he think she’s ugly

dude chads don't usually discriminate they'll fuck anything anyway jfl
Why would chad want to fuck anything less than a stacy when they have infinite supply of them

Don't trust him.

You go on this hangout with your chad friend, she will ignore you bro.

Once he leaves, she'll find an excuse to leave.

You should still try, but don't be too hopeful.

Why would chad want to fuck anything less than a stacy when they have infinite supply of them
stacies shittest chad. maybe chad wants an easy lay and fucks a becky

She’ll just make an excuse to leave as well :feelsjuice:

No I’m secure to ask her out he says he’ll help me do it
Ohhh. Still a bad idea. He might have good intents, but if he really is a chad, then she'll be more focused on him most likely. If you really can't ask her to do something, then it's better than nothing, but don't hold your breath. Whatever you choose, godspeed sir.

Of course dumbass. Take the opportunity. You’re too chicken shit to do it yourself.

But as others have said. She will want him instead

just listen to him, you got a free ticket and ignore the rest of these salty mother fuckers here and go for it you might not get another chance

NO NEVER TRUST A CHAD

He said he'll invite her to go somewhere and I can go with him and use that time to bond with her,
don't do it, cuz it could end up making it worse. have you tried talking to her online?

this is not going to work. it sounds like you have not expressed any interest yourself?
you are making things even worse for yourself because if she figures it out she will think you're a pussy.

I know where this is heading.

don't do it, cuz it could end up making it worse. have you tried talking to her online?
I used to talk to her, I have her phone number as well. I’m just very subhuman I have no confidence to talk to her anymire

this is not going to work. it sounds like you have not expressed any interest yourself?
you are making things even worse for yourself because if she figures it out she will think you're a pussy.
I asked her out 3 years ago she had a bf at that time though she said she’d date me if she became single

Sounds like a good friend to me. Why wouldn't you take him up on it? At the very least, you'll make some friends, and best case, you'll stop posting here.

Sounds like a good friend to me. Why wouldn't you take him up on it? At the very least, you'll make some friends, and best case, you'll stop posting here.
I decided I’m not gonna let him help me. I just have to looksmaxx and gain confidence to ask her once more.

chad "friend" and a "oneitis". disgraceful

This is a great way to see the girl you like being so thirsty about your chad friend, you will see her doing everything she can to stay just with him and put you in the corner just watching, so of course this will end terrible, she will feel a very large amount of hate towards you because in her mind you are there disturbing her chances with your chad friend, you will experience female resentment at its fullest if you continue with this. It's your choice.

I say go for it!

Try it, the worst that happens is you fail.

She will want to fuck with him but certainly not with you.

Tell him to forget it. Either he's pulling a prank on you or the Stacy in question is just gonna ignore you.

Also stop being a simp.

He says he think she’s ugly
That means she is average and you have oneitus goggles on. Just ask her out already, her attractiveness seems to all be in your head. The worst that can happen is she says no, and you rape her (in minecraft). No reason to be scared bro.

That means she is average and you have oneitus goggles on. Just ask her out already, her attractiveness seems to all be in your head. The worst that can happen is she says no, and you rape her (in minecraft). No reason to be scared bro.
she is average, i sent her pics to several .is friends and they rated 5-6/10. I like her for who she is