Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad = robust prettyboy

Just be bald and grow a beard theory

any man that has long hair and no beard isnt a prettyboy

the dude who u said isnt a chad is prolly a fucking slayer
smv through the roof with chad face

@Chudpreet
I don’t think the guy in the pic you posted is ogre. True ogres with 0 soft features are incredibly rare. That being said, I agree with the general idea of your thread. Most Chads you’ll encounter in high school or college environments are in prettyboy range. Not just because Drago-tier facial development is super rare irl, but also because guys in that age range typically have a lot of collagen

I don’t think the guy in the pic you posted is ogre. True ogres with 0 soft features are incredibly rare.
True ofc I was just exaggerating a point ngl
That being said, I agree with the general idea of your thread. Most Chads you’ll encounter in high school or college environments are in prettyboy range. Not just because Drago-tier facial development is super rare irl, but also because guys in that age range typically have a lot of collagen
Yup pretty much.
Girls prefer that over young Henry
Cavill?