Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad = robust prettyboy

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Too many of u guys think this ogre is chad when only roasties want this. This ogre is legit the talking point people use to say chads fail at life
83A637FA 5CC6 476E A9C0 E63C1A3660AE

Nope chad has always been a robust prettyboy when young. Birth control made androgynous faggots appear as PrettyBoys but don’t be confused. Robust prettyboys have always been chad that’s why every story or fairytale depicts a pretty prince getting lusted by women.

True PrettyBoys aka true chads = Chico, DiCaprio, David Laid , Zayn, Young Gandy, Young Henry Cavill, etc

Even PSL God hypermasc like Lundgren has Prettyboy elements

nobody cares about chad fuck chad nigga

nobody cares about chad fuck chad nigga
This thread is about what is an actual chad to females and what males on here think a chad is

Mortiz Hau perfectly fits your definition of chad perfect combination of masc and pretty boy features

true chad that makes women wet and obsessed= pretty boy who can beat you up in a street fight.

Agreed. The soft elements are vital to being chad.

Hyper masculine chads are more niche territory.

@rope infinity ♾️ yea he does

Women don’t like masculine traits, memes.

I think Chad is a prettyboy, with masculine facial bone structure, mixed with some feminine features as well.

Of course women prefer pretty/angelic looking chads.... It´s a no brainer honestly.
They want their offspring to be attractive, thats why they choose them.
Im sure masculinity red pill copers would disagree on this, and claim in order to attract women, you must be a roided up retard and grow a Jihad beard

Gay ass thread ngl

Yup. The more masculine and older they look the older their age range of appeal will be aka post prime women.
I think Chad is a prettyboy, with masculine facial bone structure, mixed with some feminine features as well.
Yup pretty much

Too many of u guys think this ogre is chad when only roasties want this. This ogre is legit the talking point people use to say chads fail at life View attachment 1083082

Nope chad has always been a robust prettyboy when young. Birth control made androgynous faggots appear as PrettyBoys but don’t be confused. Robust prettyboys have always been chad that’s why every story or fairytale depicts a pretty prince getting lusted by women.

True PrettyBoys aka true chads = Chico, DiCaprio, David Laid , Zayn, Young Gandy, Young Henry Cavill, etc

Chad is a young below 25 guy with body friends and lots of social experience and personality

There are a few different archetypes of Chad imo. The pic you shared is also one of them.

I think this picture paints that guy as hypermasculine because he's on a football field, has that black face paint, is doing a duck-face, athletics shirt, arm tattoos, etc. Give him a more relaxed facial expression, fashion, other feminine looksmaxxing shit, and I think he'd fit the pretty-boy archetype.

This picture also represents what most people (at least in the US) perceive a socially and romantically successful male to look like. High school football team, dates the cheerleaders, goes to parties, etc. It's a very specific picture that we have in our heads that includes social success as part of it.

Too many of u guys think this ogre is chad when only roasties want this. This ogre is legit the talking point people use to say chads fail at life View attachment 1083082

Chad o pry> feminine pretty boy of Tiktok

@Whitefeminineboy

dicabrio is masculine

Sure @Whitefeminineboy but hes definitely not an ogre tier or hyper masculine chad. But he has the highest appeal out of every single man during his prime

EAD697B4 146A 45DE 91D5 DB692F0ED145

Chad is best face and height. That's it

if he is not masculine I dont know
leonardo-dicaprio.jpg
He’s old as fuck now I’m talking about his prime when he was like late teens - mid 20s

I’m referring to DiCaprio when he looked like this not like when he’s an old man now. This is prime DiCaprio

F7EDA476 21A6 4DC3 A670 6B51F8A11A68

He’s old as fuck now I’m talking about his prime when he was like late teens - mid 20s

I’m referring to DiCaprio when he looked like this not like when he’s an old man now. This is prime DiCaprio

View attachment 1083462
he is masculine for me. he is only shaved but is whole face have good testosteron boost

@Whitefeminineboy well Prettyboys are masculine just not overly masculine. Prettyboys are just Chads when they were young. But they aren’t ogres like the examples u use.

Ogres appeal hard to male gaze and will get u respect from most men 100% I agree with you. But no single woman genuinely at least ones worthwhile will get with an ogre. The women that u will get as an ogre if ur lucky are bottom of the barrel hoodrat whores and the relationship will most likely be toxic as well.

@Whitefeminineboy well Prettyboys are masculine just not overly masculine. Prettyboys are just Chads when they were young. But they aren’t ogres like the examples u use.

Ogres appeal hard to male gaze and will get u respect from most men 100% I agree with you. But no single woman genuinely at least ones worthwhile will get with an ogre. The women that u will get as an ogre if ur lucky are bottom of the barrel hoodrat whores and the relationship will most likely be toxic as well.
most sluts I saw are with some ogres

Wtf oh wait u believe in the idea that sandniggers have the highest SMV ok I get it. U should tell that to Tehgymcel420 he thinks that sands cannot slay like he thinks every single MENA person in existence is inc
they are cavemen and that what sluts want. foids have a cave man brain and they desire this type of men

Tell this to @tehgymcel420
I dont know him. of course there are some ugly arabs but mostly they are framecels. most arabs have a good build and they are masculine

they are cavemen and that what sluts want. foids have a cave man brain and they desire this type of men
Also no women want attractive men. Ogres are not attractive henceforth they don’t slay