Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CHAD PRESSES ANY BUTTON TO WIN AGAIN

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
STORY TIME FOR SANTORI TIMES

HEADLINE; CHAD WINS AGAIN DESPITE HUGE BLUNDERS

I have stories about me working and currently have a chad that i have been able to converse with we even watched the england game in a pub i work in, only due to him not seeing my face, and me being pretty outgoing and actually having an extrovert personality despite being incel.

Any way he was openly racist and dunking on lower status people belching farting low personal hygiene openly, however there is a barmaid a prime becky 17 years old, who he knows and likes. She witnessed all of this and APPEARED TO SOCIALLY REJECT THIS BEHAVIOUR TO US THE GROUP ROLLING HER EYES SAYING THATS RUDE CHAD ETC.

then A DAY LATER
SHE FUCKING ANNOUNCED HER AND CHAD HAVE STARTED MUH RELATIONSHIP AND SHE GOT ALL GIDDY WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT IT

ABSOLUTE SUIFUEL

CHAD CAN DANCE AROUND NAKED SHITTING ON TABLES AND BREAKING EVERY CONVENTION, BBBBBUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

BBBBBBBBBUTTT OHHHHHHHH NO IF NORMAL PEOPLE DO IT THERE IS HELL TO PAY AND YOU MUST SHOWER A MILLION TIMES AND RECITE THE LORDS PRAYER EVERY TIME YOU SWEAR.

THIS IS IN BUILT BIAS IS FUCKING ME OFF THE OLDER I GET

Being rude and stuff is probably a turn on if anything, he would have won anyways, wait until chad dumps her, to jump to the next whore.

mogs me from bucharest to vladivostok

Soccer is like worse and less exciting ice hockey.

just be a dirty racist fuck theory

also IT wont respond to this

Indeed the halo effect wins again.

Such a great facenality

"Chad" can just press a button and get laugh spikes from girls without even saying anything that makes sense. Meanwhile I have to actually try and put effort to get a girl to laugh, but I never get laugh spikes

"Chad" can just press a button and get laugh spikes from girls without even saying anything that makes sense. Meanwhile I have to actually try and put effort to get a girl to laugh, but I never get laugh spikes
Just jestermaxx bro

Just jestermaxx bro
I try to be subtle and flirtatious as well. It costs a lot of effort if you put your heart in getting to know a girl. But drunken chad can just get laugh spikes while being low inhib and not even being aware what the girl feels or thinks. Then girls will basically sound like baby goats being raped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back