Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad plays sex games while i play videogames

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
I saw that phrase on WAW video.
That's so true. I actually have 1000 hours in Battlefield 4, for example

At uni they wanted to know our hobbies, i said music because didn't wanna say videogames, it's embarassing

i have 8k hours on some games

I got a lot of hours in battlefield 4, I still play it often.

On PS4 and Xbox one (have it for both)

I saw that phrase on WAW video.
That's so true. I actually have 1000 hours in Battlefield 4, for example

At uni they wanted to know our hobbies, i said music because didn't wanna say videogames, it's embarassing
Why not sex video games;)
https://www.girlvanic.com

Chad can also play videogames after a long day of validation and fucking stacy

I have over 1k hours in smash bros 4, Street fighter IV, Street fighter V, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Smash bros. Brawl, Sonic and sega Allstars racing transformed

Chad swims in wet pussy, while you swim in your tears and cum.

2100+ hours on TeeEffTwo

we will never get aids from playing video games tho, i call that a positive

Nah, Chad plays vidya while getting his dick sucked.

My Chad friend is GOD at Halo. Literally cannot die. He has like 7 girls on rotation.

My bro has a qt gf and he's a diamond player in League. I'm a gold incel.

I have over 1k hours in smash bros 4, Street fighter IV, Street fighter V, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Smash bros. Brawl, Sonic and sega Allstars racing transformed
Why do black people like fighting games so much?

My Chad friend is GOD at Halo. Literally cannot die. He has like 7 girls on rotation.

Potent fuel, the idea that somebody is just better than you instead of the banality that everyone is equal in their summed weaknesses and strengths

Potent fuel, the idea that somebody is just better than you instead of the banality that everyone is equal in their summed weaknesses and strengths
It is. Good looking people are demigods.

Fighting games and soccer games are chad games

just be black theory confirmed

What? I dont even know any blacks who play japanese fighters. I only see blacks who play UFC or Mortal Kombat. Plenty of Asians and whites play fighting games too.

Fighting games and soccer games are chad games

just be black theory confirmed
Is this a joke or are you being serious? Japanese fighters arent even popular with normies. All they play are shooters, 2K and fifa

What? I dont even know any blacks who play japanese fighters. I only see blacks who play UFC or Mortal Kombat. Plenty of Asians and whites play fighting games too.
Nah. Dont lie. I watch competitive gaming a lot and i see a lot of blacks in street fighter. You cant not notice it.

Nah. Dont lie. I watch competitive gaming a lot and i see a lot of blacks in street fighter. You cant not notice it.
I meant IRL. in tourneys, its blacks, whites, and asians, who dominate the playerbase

Why dont you try a more mentally stimulating hobby?

i barely even play games anymore kek, i LDAR while Chad plays sex games and video games