Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Chad only] [Kids Media and Music pill] Victoria Justice is the epitome of young female idols causing raging hypergamy and HATRED OF NON CHADS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Maybe the good old lesbianpill (which I don't think is universal). These guys don't make them wet (because of looks and because of getting subordinated), so they go rather for the hot (and here dominating) women. More so: They are the perfect normie-subjects for making the rules clear and exhibiting power and dominance over the male( ->Genesis 3:16). This they can't do with Chad because Chad won't allow it and they will forget about this sexual harassment and objectification anyway when Chad does it.

Nonetheless, it isn't everyday's phenomena to see hetero woman go crazy about other women.

Astronomical High IQ observations
This has to be one of your best posts dude

@BlkPillPres what is your take

@BlkPillPres what is your take

I don't care about celebrities tbh, she's not doing anything any other women isn't, and I'd argue Beyonce is a much bigger influence of women being picky and female hypergamy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD3iVuoOTcg

Another blackpill from the same show. Notice how she treats the black guy at the beginning like a slave. Look how slutty she dresses and dances with the short dress.
I don't care about celebrities tbh, she's not doing anything any other women isn't, and I'd argue Beyonce is a much bigger influence of women being picky and female hypergamy
It’s interesting that it’s victorious though because it’s targeted at kids who are more impressionable

Last edited:
they have brainwashed us, they have enslaved us, they have left no dignity in our once majestic societies.

We are going to take it all back.

It’s interesting that it’s victorious though because it’s targeted at kids who are more impressionable

If the black pill is true, they don't need to "target" anyone, teenage girls already think and act like this, its more like they are "appealing to" rather than "targeting"

If the black pill is true, they don't need to "target" anyone, teenage girls already think and act like this, its more like they are "appealing to" rather than "targeting"
Biology is not on our side but society hyper exploits it to rlly fuck men over. (((They))) are accelerating what already exists within foids, you are right that it’s easy to target them. But ((((they))) hyper exploit foid nature to incelize us. It’s a synergistic effect of combining biology and society to fuck over lots of men

Last edited:
most mainstream music is about worshipping foids and chads and shaming us

Biology is not on our side but society hyper exploits it to rlly fuck men over. (((They))) are accelerating what already exists within foids, you are right that it’s easy to target them. But ((((they))) hyper exploit foid nature to incelize us. It’s a synergistic effect of combining biology and society to fuck over lots of men

JFL at this blame the jews shit, if you have a wife, and a guy walks into the room and places a gun in front of her and says - "you can shoot him if you want", and she shoots you

To me that guy doesn't even get 0.0001% blame BECAUSE ITS A YOUR WIFE'S DUTY NOT TO SHOOT YOU

You guys sound really stupid with all this "influence" bullshit, and ironically all it does is excuse women from responsibility

If Jews were doing "psyops" to turn men into rapists women would never try to excuse men raping going through the roof - "Its (((their))) fault, men are already prone to rape, but (((they))) are exploiting men and manipulating them into raping more" JFL

You guys are just female worshippers, you love and revere women deep down, because:
EVEN IN YOUR HATRED FOR THEM YOU CAN'T HELP BUT MAKE A LITTLE EXCUSE IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT MAKES THEM REDEEMABLE ON SOME LEVEL JUST SO YOU CAN HOLD ONTO THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THEM

Its pathetic really

The jews are not to blame, AT ALL, I don't give a fuck what they do, anything short of forcing women with threat of bodily harm is not their fault, you guys just want to excuse women of everything they fucking do, you just have to leave some "wiggle room" so that it isn't entirely their fault - "They can't help it, its biology", bullshit, women are completely aware of what they are doing and how they benefit from disenfranchising men

What you are basically saying is that there is a price tag on loyalty and "curse those darn jews for tempting women with a better offer"

NO, FUCK WOMEN FOR NOT BEING LOYAL

You idiots are never going to get me with this bullshit, you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to convince yourself its someone else's fault that someone you care about screwed you over, the ball is in women's court, they can choose to not be influenced, but they don't care to, BECAUSE THEY BENEFIT

Stop it with this nonsense, you're not going to just excuse women from 100% of the blame of THEIR ACTIONS, I'm tired of seeing this shit from Tradcuck retards, men would never get these kinds of excuses, when men as a collective make a decision, women don't excuse men with "muh jews", "muh biology", its always our choice, but when it comes to women you retards just can't help but make excuses for them

Last edited:
We need more high effort autism here. High iq af. The world has gone crazy.
View attachment 304916
Great Post OP
Thanks!
JFL at this blame the jews shit, if you have a wife, and a guy walks into the room and places a gun in front of her and says - "you can shoot him if you want", and she shoots you

To me that guy doesn't even get 0.0001% blame BECAUSE ITS A YOUR WIFE'S DUTY NOT TO SHOOT YOU

You guys sound really stupid with all this "influence" bullshit, and ironically all it does is exclude women from responsibility

If Jews were doing "psyops" to turn men into rapists women would never try to excuse men raping going through the roof - "Its (((their))) fault, men are already prone to rape, but (((they))) are exploiting men and manipulating them into raping more" JFL

You guys are just female worshippers, you love and revere women deep down, because:
EVEN IN YOUR HATRED FOR THEM YOU CAN'T HELP BUT MAKE A LITTLE EXCUSE IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT MAKES THEM REDEEMABLE ON SOME LEVEL JUST SO YOU CAN HOLD ONTO THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THEM

Its pathetic really

The jews are not to blame, AT ALL, I don't give a fuck what they do, anything short of forcing women with threat of bodily harm is not their fault, you guys just want to excuse women of everything they fucking do, you just have to leave some "wiggle room" so that it isn't entirely their fault - "They can't help it, its biology", bullshit, women are completely aware of what they are doing and how they benefit from disfranchising men

What you are basically saying is that there is a price tag on loyalty and "curse those darn jews for tempting women with a better offer"

You idiots are never going to get me with this bullshit, you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to convince yourself its someone else's fault that someone you care about screwed you over, the ball is in women's court, they can choose to not be influenced, but they don't care to, BECAUSE THEY BENEFIT

Stop it with this nonsense, you're not going to just excuse women from 100% of the blame of THEIR ACTIONS, I'm tired of seeing this shit from Tradcuck retards, men would never get these kinds of excuses, when men as a collective make a decision, women don't excuse men with "muh jews", "muh biology", its always our choice, but when it comes to women you retard just can't help but make excuses for them
High IQ af

Last edited:

You guys sound really stupid with all this "influence" bullshit, and ironically all it does is excuse women from responsibility

Its pathetic really

The jews are not to blame, AT ALL, I don't give a fuck what they do, anything short of forcing women with threat of bodily harm is not their fault, you guys just want to excuse women of everything they fucking do, you just have to leave some "wiggle room" so that it isn't entirely their fault - "They can't help it, its biology", bullshit, women are completely aware of what they are doing and how they benefit from disfranchising men

Stop it with this nonsense, you're not going to just excuse women from 100% of the blame of THEIR ACTIONS, I'm tired of seeing this shit from Tradcuck retards, men would never get these kinds of excuses, when men as a collective make a decision, women don't excuse men with "muh jews", "muh biology", its always our choice, but when it comes to women you retard just can't help but make excuses for them
Fuck that we do not worship foids. FOIDS ARE SATAN. Kikes are the SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN revelations 3 and 9. John the revelator (the sandnigger incel) don’t any stormfags try to say the apostles were white could observe this. I do not justify foids. Foids are inherently evil. And (((they))) enable them.
Great Post OP
Thanks!

High IQ af
Read my post above. Dude I’m a kike and I’ve interacted with kike foids and goy foids and while they both are evil kike foids are a whole new level of evil

Last edited:
you unironically spend too much time on the internet

Its pathetic really

The jews are not to blame, AT ALL, I don't give a fuck what they do, anything short of forcing women with threat of bodily harm is not their fault, you guys just want to excuse women of everything they fucking do, you just have to leave some "wiggle room" so that it isn't entirely their fault - "They can't help it, its biology", bullshit, women are completely aware of what they are doing and how they benefit from disenfranchising men

Stop it with this nonsense, you're not going to just excuse women from 100% of the blame of THEIR ACTIONS, I'm tired of seeing this shit from Tradcuck retards, men would never get these kinds of excuses, when men as a collective make a decision, women don't excuse men with "muh jews", "muh biology", its always our choice, but when it comes to women you retards just can't help but make excuses for them
Highly agree. No one gives this excuse for men that act out or don't behave responsibly and spite others.

Women made the choice to disenfranchise men like this collectively, it's their fault.
No one told them to fake flirt.
No one told them to make fun of unattractive guys unprompted.
No one told them to pretend to love the men they are with and then divorce them later for the most trivial reasons.
No one told them to play with and lead on autistic males.
No one told them to make fun of skinny framelet guys and lust after attractive males.
No one told them to make snide and rude comments about whole races of men on social media simply because of how attractive or unattractive they find those men.
No one told them to make fun of men with unchangeable characteristics like height, physical frame or dick size.
Women did all of that by their own volition.

Last edited:
Highly agree. No one gives this excuse for men that act out or don't behave responsibly and spite others.

Women made the choice to disenfranchise men like this collectively, it's their fault.
No one told them to fake flirt.
No one told them to make fun of unattractive guys unprompted.
No one told them to pretend to love the men they are with and then divorce them later for the most trivial reasons.
No one told them to play with and lead on autistic males.
No one told them to make fun of skinny framelet guys and lust after attractive males.
No one told them to make snide and rude comments about whole races of men on social media simply because of how attractive or unattractive they find those men.
No one told them to make fun of men with unchangeable characteristics like height, physical frame or dick size.
Women did all of that by their own volition.
thats an evasion of the main point of the OP

its a strawman quite frankly, specially considering his other post blaming beyonce.

blkpillpres just wants to disagree for the sake of disagreeing
High IQ af
you're low iq as fuck for not realizing he contradicted himself compared to his other posts. your loq iq ass fell for his colored buzzwords

Last edited:
thats an evasion of the main point of the OP

Big Time Rush also fetishized ethnic women. Big Time Rush aired around the same years that Victorious did. But Big time Rush was produced by Scott Fellows and not Dan Schneider like Victorious was.

Ariana Grande was cast character in Victorious as Cat and later went on to make pop music, dating Mac Miller for a few years before breaking up with him and him killing himself a few months later.

In the beginning of the 2010s there was a trend that began toward shipping ethnic women with tall white chadlites and chads in kids tv shows and music geared to tweens and teens. It was very distinct and started suddenly so maybe there was a propaganda push for it just like how Asian women were shipped with tall white men in previous decades.
Dan Schneider produced the Victorious show along with Drake and Josh and iCarly so maybe he had an agenda with these shows to push teenage girls dating earlier in school and lusting after more developed white and black good looking guys. Those themes were definitely present in those shows.
Schneider himself has been reported to have pedophilic tendencies.

I don't see many people remember the show Victorious or talk about it now so maybe the effect was subtle on zoomer girls growing up then but it conditioned them nonetheless. Wouldn't be surprised especially considering how a lot zoomer girls like to talk in african american vernacular and listen to rap but are still racist toward other ethnics. Those themes were heavily featured in nickelodeon and disney channel shows geared toward tween and teen girls at the time.

its a strawman quite frankly, specially considering his other post blaming beyonce.

This post?
I think he was just mentioning that if you wanted to examine which female celebrity is having a bigger influence on women being picky and increasing female hypergamy it would be Beyonce rather than Victoria Justice's music or the show Victorious.

But as he said
It may not be a conspiracy to cultivate these views completely but more an effort to appeal to these desires that were developing anyway and that hooked zoomer girls.

To avoid this from happening in the future parents should exercise more control over what media their daughters consume especially at a young age.
Disney, nickelodeon and hollywood gave Millenial women princess entitlement complexes in the 80s and 90s and the results of that are still apparent today. It seems that has occurred for Zoomer girls too.
But with each generation of women growing up on these kinds of tv shows it becomes harder and harder to undo. Especially when social media serves to remind them that those shows defined their childhood and years growing up and taught them what to value in men.
Then women want to pass on these high standards they learned to keep from the media they consumed onto their daughters.

Big Time Rush also fetishized ethnic women. Big Time Rush aired around the same years that Victorious did. But Big time Rush was produced by Scott Fellows and not Dan Schneider like Victorious was.

Ariana Grande was cast character in Victorious as Cat and later went on to make pop music, dating Mac Miller for a few years before breaking up with him and him killing himself a few months later.

In the beginning of the 2010s there was a trend that began toward shipping ethnic women with tall white chadlites and chads in kids tv shows and music geared to tweens and teens. It was very distinct and started suddenly so maybe there was a propaganda push for it just like how Asian women were shipped with tall white men in previous decades.
Dan Schneider produced the Victorious show along with Drake and Josh and iCarly so maybe he had an agenda with these shows to push teenage girls dating earlier in school and lusting after more developed white and black good looking guys. Those themes were definitely present in those shows.
Schneider himself has been reported to have pedophilic tendencies.

I don't see many people remember the show Victorious or talk about it now so maybe the effect was subtle on zoomer girls growing up then but it conditioned them nonetheless. Wouldn't be surprised especially considering how a lot zoomer girls like to talk in african american vernacular and listen to rap but are still racist toward other ethnics. Those themes were heavily featured in nickelodeon and disney channel shows geared toward tween and teen girls at the time.

This post?

I think he was just mentioning that if you wanted to examine which female celebrity is having a bigger influence on women being picky and increasing female hypergamy it would be Beyonce rather than Victoria Justice's music or the show Victorious.

But as he said

It may not be a conspiracy to cultivate these views completely but more an effort to appeal to these desires that were developing anyway and that hooked zoomer girls.

To avoid this from happening in the future parents should exercise more control over what media their daughters consume especially at a young age.
Disney, nickelodeon and hollywood gave Millenial women princess entitlement complexes in the 80s and 90s and the results of that are still apparent today. It seems that has occurred for Zoomer girls too.
But with each generation of women growing up on these kinds of tv shows it becomes harder and harder to undo. Especially when social media serves to remind them that those shows defined their childhood and years growing up and taught them what to value in men.
Then women want to pass on these high standards they learned to keep from the media they consumed onto their daughters.

agreed for the most part.

but i kinda think victoria justice and other young idols (miley cyrus, ariana grande) affect young girls more than beyonce

“I’m right because I have more posts than you”

Ok faggot
you literally did nothing but insult me. no argument against my OP that everyone else loved. you're obviously a troll

I used to fall asleep drunk at my friend's house and wake up with a major boner with Victoria Justice or iCarly was on TV.

Its pathetic really

Mensa IQ. Makes me laugh when dudes get mad at the guy their whore cucked them with and not their whore gfs themselves. It's never the foid's fault.
What kind of sick perverts would make a global business dedicated to continually churning out a fresh batch of young whores to exploit for profit?

jew_basic.jpg
Good read and very blackpill-affirming thread.

JFL.

Mensa IQ. Makes me laugh when dudes get mad at the guy their whore cucked them with and not their whore gfs themselves. It's never the foid's fault.
it's never the foids fault?

it's never the foids fault?

Its pathetic really

Doubt she writes her own music. It's the corporations that are corrupting the minds of kids. She's like a C list celebrity now so she has little influence.

Doubt she writes her own music. It's the corporations that are corrupting the minds of kids. She's like a C list celebrity now so she has little influence.
well i 100% agree she doesn't write her own music

but if she has no influence why is she famous?

I grew up watching this, only a few months ago I saw all the blackpills this show and others I watched as a lad created

You don't think that the things we enjoy are enjoyable by us just because we're programmed (by other people) to be into it, do you? I mean, yes, it's possible to manipulate and be manipulated, but when come to things like women standards it pretty much comes down to biological prederteminism and we can hardly put a finger on it.
There's this post where I try to explain why women value is higher, and @BlkPillPres reply to your thread is good too, so I'll just quote ;
biology 101

1. men just want to pass his genes to the next gene pool while women is the judge and select the genetic fittest
2. It's shown all over the animal kingdom that is males who catch females attention and the ones who shows as many physical attributes as possible (i.e aesthetically pleasing) while females are mediocre asf looking
3. males can have multiple children with multiple women while women can only have one children with one men (females can only give birth to one child every 9 months while males can have potentially have an almost infinite number of children.)
4. men are born at a much higher rate than necessary to maintain the species

also

just stop once and for all blaming Instagram, media and Tinder for women high standards. Tinder and Instagram just allowed women to show their true nature (that wasn't evident to everyone before), and now we know due to easy access to the Internet. it's the same argument as "people are stupider today" no, they aren't, it's just that the internet made it easier for them to show how stupid they're for everyone else to see. We can't just mold people perception of beauty and their standards, it's the core blackpill and many studies proves it.

The fact that you guys can't realize how good looking and tall males were always selected and represented before the Internet era in books, comics, novels, movies etc... and thus the easy logic behind it that they were always chosen and desired by women and how "society" didn't change or can't IN ANY WAY change standards that is something subconsciously rotten and written in women DNA really amazes me and makes me wonder what type of lies you guys tells to yourselves everyday before sleep

There's also a thread on .me where I try to make a simple explanation of "hunter theory" which explains the women selectivity for Chads thus their high standards, but too lazy to look there so.

Last edited:
If it only was a surprise which of Victoria’s parents is white and which is ethnic.

Also she looks like the pornstar Riley Reid wtf