Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Chad only] [Kids Media and Music pill] Victoria Justice is the epitome of young female idols causing raging hypergamy and HATRED OF NON CHADS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Way more brutal than anticipated ngl

Why blame Victoria? She faded into obscurity. The real culprit is her co-star who's cemented herself as a pop culture figure. I'm talking about Ariana Grande. Have you seen what kind of songs she releases? You should.

She's mogged hard by fellow cast member Elizabeth Gilles though

Why blame Victoria? She faded into obscurity. The real culprit is her co-star who's cemented herself as a pop culture figure. I'm talking about Ariana Grande. Have you seen what kind of songs she releases? You should.
she is definitely a problem as well

but some of Victoria songs are indeed brutal and have many blackpills in them.

Also look at that Tinder Connection. It truly is the Tinderpocalypse
She's mogged hard by fellow cast member Elizabeth Gilles though
for real? i thought maybe ariana did. oh well

she is definitely a problem as well

but some of Victoria songs are indeed brutal and have many blackpills in them.

Also look at that Tinder Connection. It truly is the Tinderpocalypse

for real? i thought maybe ariana did. oh well
I just skimmed through this thread. I don't recall anyone here listening to her but they all listen to Ariane Grande.

not exactly obscurity she’ll be in peoples heads rent free and people support her. It’s the elite and dan “the big party van, got the casting contract in hand“ Schneider responsible for selling the world hypergamy for decades

Last edited:
not exactly obscurity she’ll be in peoples heads rent free and people support her. It’s the elite and dan “the big party van, got the pedo casting contract in hand“ Schneider responsible for selling kids hypergamy for decades
I don't see her topping any charts on the Billboard 200, unlike Ariana, which she has done consistently. And also in many other countries. Victoria has never been able to do this.

IQ higher than the temperature of the suns core

I mean looksmogged. The other 2 are more famous perhaps. Certainly Grande. But Gilles is a 10 no worship
imo ariana and victoria are stacies and gillies is in the 6-7 range

but everyone's entitled to their opinion :dab:

Good read and very blackpill-affirming thread.

JFL.

I appreciate massive effort but unfortunately my attention span is abysmal

Jesus Christ. Those guys are high tier normies, and they’re being treated like subhumans. Absolutely brutal. I didn’t need to see that
sub8 is REAL

Interesting thread.

that was really well done great job

@LastGerman i missed the drivers license pill from 1:09 to 2:16 in the second video (best friend's brother)

it so over. females use their car to chase and impress chads, that is all they do.

No respect for her

It's nothing unusual, this thread can be made about every female singer/songwriter since all they can make music about is chad.
well this one had some racepills in it and it's also directed towards little kids specifically while some others aren't targeted super young

but yes you are right Victoria is not the only one. i just thought these ones were outright blatant. also that tinder connection was interesting IMO

Who is Victoria Justice?
Victoria Justice is a former Nickelodeon TV Star and Singer. Many millenial and zoomercels here growing up likely saw her on TV. It's important to start by pointing out her ethnicity, half white half Latino:

View attachment 304903

Her being a mix of white and Latino makes her the highest non white ethnicity on the sexual racial hierarchy, a perfect recipe for appealing to ethnic girls.

Now, as a celebrity, many young girls were huge fans of hers, and she had a big influence on them. So, what do (((they))) do knowing that? Well, let's get into the music videos.

View: https://youtu.be/EvELRQ2OONA

Social Media Pill:

At the very beginning, she goes on social media and sees Chad, her first thought is "should I even try to contact him"? Her cuck friend says "go for it" and she contacts him.

"All I want is everything, yes everything, too much is not enough"

You need to be the chaddiest dude out there. Women are truly always out for the best of the best, and they will even secretly crave a gigachad even if you are chad. They will never be satisfied.

Women will always be searching for chads, in the music video, even though at first she fails to get chad, she asks her friends to assist her in more elaborate ways to find chad.

Women secretly hate their normie boyfriends, and are always on the lookout for Chads
"I'm sick of settling for in between, and I'm not giving up"

She admits that when a chick dates a normie she is settling and not attracted to him. This is basic common knowledge for blackpillers but most normies out there with girlfriends are deluded into thinking she doesn't think he is ugly.

Women only care about themselves, friends as just a means to an end:
As stated above, women will get their friends to help them in their quest for Chad, in fact, this is because of what's known as the "Cheerleader effect"
Cheerleader Effect

also in the pic below, those chicks are kneeling while Victoria Justice is standing. Have you ever seen hot and ugly girls as friends? this is because hot women want to use them as social accessories, but also stand out and be the prettiest one.
View attachment 304904
Sexual Innuendo:
"I feel delirious, come let's get out of here"

"let's get out of here" is a phrase used in bars, clubs, or parties to tell someone to go back to their place and fuck.

Also delirious implies a bad state of mind, often by intoxication:
View attachment 304908
In the song she says "As long as it feels right, at least we'll know that we're alive"

So she is encouraging girls who are in a bad state of mind to hook up because if they don't they will be missing out and won't really be truly "alive". This mindset is what causes a bunch of normies who fuck drunk girls to get charged with rape.

Release of the video:
This video was released September 21, 2012, and Tinder was released on September 12, 2012. An ancient Mayan Calender said the world would end on December 21, 2012. December 21 is 12/21, so you have 12 and 21, which are reverses of each other, and the video and tinder were released on the 12th and 21st of September. 9 days apart, in the ninth month of the year. ((((coincidence))))
View attachment 304905
View attachment 304906

View: https://youtu.be/ven3UgzswBo

Heightpills:

This one is blatantly obvious when she mentions his 6'3 height but is somewhat subtle in the first two instances. the first one she hops on the couch and jumps and raised her hand as high as possible. in the second instance she is standing on a hood of a car. Women want their man to be as tall as possible, they want their boyfriend to TOWER over other men. Also notice he is a basketball player, which is played by tall men.
View attachment 304909
View attachment 304910

Society supports women being loud obnoxious whores in public in their attempts to fuck chad:
When she is singing outside, the neighbors are at first surprised and giving dirty looks.

When women first started skimpy clothing years ago, there was some surprise. But nowadays society encourages them to dress like complete sluts and be obnoxious.

Go out in the city and walk the streets on a Friday or Saturday night, and what will you see, a bunch of drunk, scantily clad women being loud obnoxious attention whores. "SLAY QUEEN" is what people say to support this.

Women are encouraged to STALK chads.

imagine what would happen if an ugly ethnic male stalked a pretty white girl, society would go livid, throw him in prison, and joke about him getting raped.

But in this vid, the chad notices and likes it, by reading the smile on his face.

Incest pill:
"And he's such a dream...and you know what I mean

IF YOU WEREN'T RELATED"

She is literally saying "brothers can be hot, and if you weren't related, it would be socially acceptable to fuck them. however, this implies attraction already exists, by the "you know what I mean" part. She's basically saying to young girls "some of you have chad brothers and you know you feel attraction to him" which makes them more open at a subconcious level to doing incestuous acts with their Chad brother.

Sexual innuendos:
"Get him alone"

For what reason? Well for hooking up of course.

View: https://youtu.be/tPrMvW4YCR0

Foids inherently expect chad to cheat
the beginning of the video it shows the ethnic girl in love with her white boyfriend, and soon into the video he is caught cheating. This is intended for young girls, remember. So these girls are now expecting Chad to cheat. Now of course they put up with it a good amount of the time but this "fuckboy" archetype is portrayed them at a young age.

Foids unleash anger on sub8 men as a response to getting rejected by chad
studies show women have resentment towards low value males as a response to rejections from partners they liked:

Scientific Blackpill - Incel Wiki
Resisting Connection Following Social Exclusion: Rejection by an Attractive Suitor Provokes Derogation of an Unattractive Suitor

"She says I'll make sure you'll get what you deserve"

That anger will now be unleashed onto non Chads.

Ethnic foids innate hatred, distain, and jealousy, of blonde white girls
all ethnic foids are self hating. every last one. they all want white men in order to disassociate with being ethnic. when victoria justice, an ethnic who finally landed her white chad boyfriend, sees him with a white blonde girl, she is DEVASTATED. She feels that she is inferior and that she can't compete.
View attachment 304912View attachment 304913
Sexual innuendos:
beggin on knees is the song title. what does a girl do on her knees? she sucks dick of course.

but another thing is that the way women treat their non chad boyfriends is basically like a slave. they have to simp, jestermaxx, and be cucks quite often. also they too "get on their knees" and eat pussy. many chads refuse to do this and women are ok with it, but in a relationship with a normie they are often not ok with it, and a normie is forced to do it or she'll move on to the next dude in line (there will be plenty).

Let's see what is common in these vids,
The main dude is a tall white Chad. duh

Also look at the title of the songs, let's analyze:
"all i want is everything": she wants the best of the best, an average life scares her.
"best friend's brother": making a reference to close family members, the realm of incest potentially comes into play
"Beggin on your knees": "On your knees" is well know to be a reference to blow jobs.

Hypocrisy in how society sees people with standards:
Let's compare Victoria Justice, a half white half Latino, to Elliot Rodger. Now obviously Victoria Justice did not go on a murder rampage, but she is clearly promoting hypergamy. Elliot Rodger is always portrayed in the media as having too high of standards, but its not like any chick showed interest in him. I truly doubt that if an average foid showed interest in ER he would have turned her down. Ethnic foids meanwhile are hit on CONSTANTLY and get to complain about the men hitting on them are unattractive. They are actually the truly entitled ones, demanding a white chad. The real truth is the media who has socially engineered young girls know exactly how foids are, and are projecting those traits onto incels to make them look bad

TL;DR

Racepill, Heightpill, chad only pill, social media pill, incest pill, sexual innuendos, hatred of non chad men, are all being forced into the minds of young girls, with Victoria Justice being a big culprit, to turn them into racist, spoiled, obnoxious, entitled narcissists who only want Chad.

@Robtical @Animecel2D @PPEcel @ShadowTheEdgehog @FAloner

Based

Brutal mirrored number date Pill

Have you done research on gematria?

Too exaggerated. 7/10s dont belong on this forum.

Sub6 or sub7 is more legit
Your delusional Colvin76 only 8 experience true love anything below 8 is a scam a lie.

Who is Victoria Justice?
Victoria Justice is a former Nickelodeon TV Star and Singer. Many millenial and zoomercels here growing up likely saw her on TV. It's important to start by pointing out her ethnicity, half white half Latino:

View attachment 304903

Her being a mix of white and Latino makes her the highest non white ethnicity on the sexual racial hierarchy, a perfect recipe for appealing to ethnic girls.

Now, as a celebrity, many young girls were huge fans of hers, and she had a big influence on them. So, what do (((they))) do knowing that? Well, let's get into the music videos.

Social Media Pill:

At the very beginning, she goes on social media and sees Chad, her first thought is "should I even try to contact him"? Her cuck friend says "go for it" and she contacts him.

You need to be the chaddiest dude out there. Women are truly always out for the best of the best, and they will even secretly crave a gigachad even if you are chad. They will never be satisfied.

Women will always be searching for chads, in the music video, even though at first she fails to get chad, she asks her friends to assist her in more elaborate ways to find chad.

Women secretly hate their normie boyfriends, and are always on the lookout for Chads

She admits that when a chick dates a normie she is settling and not attracted to him. This is basic common knowledge for blackpillers but most normies out there with girlfriends are deluded into thinking she doesn't think he is ugly.

As stated above, women will get their friends to help them in their quest for Chad, in fact, this is because of what's known as the "Cheerleader effect"
Cheerleader Effect

also in the pic below, those chicks are kneeling while Victoria Justice is standing. Have you ever seen hot and ugly girls as friends? this is because hot women want to use them as social accessories, but also stand out and be the prettiest one.
View attachment 304904
Sexual Innuendo:

"let's get out of here" is a phrase used in bars, clubs, or parties to tell someone to go back to their place and fuck.

View attachment 304908
In the song she says "As long as it feels right, at least we'll know that we're alive"

So she is encouraging girls who are in a bad state of mind to hook up because if they don't they will be missing out and won't really be truly "alive". This mindset is what causes a bunch of normies who fuck drunk girls to get charged with rape.

Release of the video:
This video was released September 21, 2012, and Tinder was released on September 12, 2012. An ancient Mayan Calender said the world would end on December 21, 2012. December 21 is 12/21, so you have 12 and 21, which are reverses of each other, and the video and tinder were released on the 12th and 21st of September. 9 days apart, in the ninth month of the year. ((((coincidence))))
View attachment 304905
View attachment 304906

Heightpills:

This one is blatantly obvious when she mentions his 6'3 height but is somewhat subtle in the first two instances. the first one she hops on the couch and jumps and raised her hand as high as possible. in the second instance she is standing on a hood of a car. Women want their man to be as tall as possible, they want their boyfriend to TOWER over other men. Also notice he is a basketball player, which is played by tall men.
View attachment 304909
View attachment 304910

Society supports women being loud obnoxious whores in public in their attempts to fuck chad:
When she is singing outside, the neighbors are at first surprised and giving dirty looks.

When women first started skimpy clothing years ago, there was some surprise. But nowadays society encourages them to dress like complete sluts and be obnoxious.

Go out in the city and walk the streets on a Friday or Saturday night, and what will you see, a bunch of drunk, scantily clad women being loud obnoxious attention whores. "SLAY QUEEN" is what people say to support this.

imagine what would happen if an ugly ethnic male stalked a pretty white girl, society would go livid, throw him in prison, and joke about him getting raped.

But in this vid, the chad notices and likes it, by reading the smile on his face.

Incest pill:

IF YOU WEREN'T RELATED"

She is literally saying "brothers can be hot, and if you weren't related, it would be socially acceptable to fuck them. however, this implies attraction already exists, by the "you know what I mean" part. She's basically saying to young girls "some of you have chad brothers and you know you feel attraction to him" which makes them more open at a subconcious level to doing incestuous acts with their Chad brother.

Sexual innuendos:
"Get him alone"

the beginning of the video it shows the ethnic girl in love with her white boyfriend, and soon into the video he is caught cheating. This is intended for young girls, remember. So these girls are now expecting Chad to cheat. Now of course they put up with it a good amount of the time but this "fuckboy" archetype is portrayed them at a young age.

studies show women have resentment towards low value males as a response to rejections from partners they liked:

Resisting Connection Following Social Exclusion: Rejection by an Attractive Suitor Provokes Derogation of an Unattractive Suitor

all ethnic foids are self hating. every last one. they all want white men in order to disassociate with being ethnic. when victoria justice, an ethnic who finally landed her white chad boyfriend, sees him with a white blonde girl, she is DEVASTATED. She feels that she is inferior and that she can't compete.
Sexual innuendos:
beggin on knees is the song title. what does a girl do on her knees? she sucks dick of course.

but another thing is that the way women treat their non chad boyfriends is basically like a slave. they have to simp, jestermaxx, and be cucks quite often. also they too "get on their knees" and eat pussy. many chads refuse to do this and women are ok with it, but in a relationship with a normie they are often not ok with it, and a normie is forced to do it or she'll move on to the next dude in line (there will be plenty).

"all i want is everything": she wants the best of the best, an average life scares her.
"best friend's brother": making a reference to close family members, the realm of incest potentially comes into play
"Beggin on your knees": "On your knees" is well know to be a reference to blow jobs.

Let's compare Victoria Justice, a half white half Latino, to Elliot Rodger. Now obviously Victoria Justice did not go on a murder rampage, but she is clearly promoting hypergamy. Elliot Rodger is always portrayed in the media as having too high of standards, but its not like any chick showed interest in him. I truly doubt that if an average foid showed interest in ER he would have turned her down. Ethnic foids meanwhile are hit on CONSTANTLY and get to complain about the men hitting on them are unattractive. They are actually the truly entitled ones, demanding a white chad. The real truth is the media who has socially engineered young girls know exactly how foids are, and are projecting those traits onto incels to make them look bad

TL;DR

Racepill, Heightpill, chad only pill, social media pill, incest pill, sexual innuendos, hatred of non chad men, are all being forced into the minds of young girls, with Victoria Justice being a big culprit, to turn them into racist, spoiled, obnoxious, entitled narcissists who only want Chad.

Excellent article bro.

Hypergamy was going on a little bit before Tinder, I'd like to say around 2010 it started to become brutal, because that's when the whole concept of online dating really picked up. It's not just Tinder that's gynocentric, but the concept of online dating as a whole.

I'll tell you some stories around then that I remember that kind of give more context to what went on back then.

I was on Yahoo Answers (and practically everywhere on the Internet) quite a bit when I was younger, and around early 2011, I started to see quite a lot of low-tier normie looking guys in their late teens-early 20s on Yahoo Answers asking why they couldn't get girls and why girls viewed them as ugly. I was interested on why this was, because before then, I would see guys looking like them, at least with any girl at all.

Then as the year progressed, I started to see it less and less. Mind you, even though I couldn't drive then, I was always out and about because my parents are socialites and they liked to drag me along to everywhere they went.

The cherry on top is when I visited one of my mom's rich, old, shallow, obese friends around November 2011, and she was telling my mom "all the hot guys she matched with" on some dating website. I forgot what dating website it was, but it was popular back in the day, and it was one of the first really popular ones. I looked over and glanced at my mom's friend's phone and saw that, despite her being like 50 and obese, she was matched with literal mid-tier Chadlites. This infuriated and confused me, because I thought those guys would go for hot girls (inb4 "it's a preference, sweaty! :soy:").

Pretty much overnight, I saw true hypergamy slowly spill out. Literally, within months of that happening, and into the new year, the amount of young, low-tier normie guys in my area that I'd see with girlfriends at all practically disintegrated. Pretty much anywhere else outside my city I'd see low-tier normie guys with girlfriends, but I'd say that stopped happening around late 2013, around when I'd say Tinder and dating sites started being used by pretty much everyone instead of just city people.

The CIA literally owns Disney they deliberately include sexual things in TV shows n movies n everything to corrupt little kids

Keep it together, brocel.

You're right about the rest, though.

Who is Victoria Justice?

View attachment 304903

Social Media Pill:

Cheerleader Effect

View attachment 304904
Sexual Innuendo:

View attachment 304908

Release of the video:
View attachment 304905
View attachment 304906

Heightpills:

View attachment 304909
View attachment 304910

Incest pill:

IF YOU WEREN'T RELATED"

Sexual innuendos:
"Get him alone"

Sexual innuendos:

TL;DR

The Blackpill is a self evident truth tbh ngl

Who is Victoria Justice?

View attachment 304903

Social Media Pill:

Cheerleader Effect

View attachment 304904
Sexual Innuendo:

View attachment 304908

Release of the video:
View attachment 304905
View attachment 304906

Heightpills:

View attachment 304909
View attachment 304910

Incest pill:

IF YOU WEREN'T RELATED"

Sexual innuendos:
"Get him alone"

Sexual innuendos:

TL;DR

First Spyro, now this. Another high IQ Thread by you. Please never stop revealing the Blackpill to us with your superior autistic mind.

I stopped at 0:30, maybe my curiosity will get stronger, but for now not.
Every pagan culture worshipped women, the female (Goddess) and/or sexual excesses.
Nothing new under the sun, no new ideas from the deceiver.
Breakfast Club
Didn't know this film. I watched the trailer just now and already have a love-hate feeling for it. It looks like a good film, but in the end it will brutal trough the included black pill. Like delicious icecream or pizza who will bring you in hospital for intoxication. tbh this relates to most movies I think.

Last edited:
Very high IQ high effort post. Mainstream media should be avoided at all cost. There's a reason it's called "televised programming".

Sry 4 low effort mods but

100th reply

Sry 4 low effort mods but

100th reply
Sry for low effort, FastBanana, but 18.808 posts are 10 posts away from 18.818 posts.

View: https://youtu.be/mLQCh3zmK_o

over as fuck.

@mylifeistrash was right all along

sub8 is LAW

What's up with the hordes of "gay (better: lesbian) awakening" in the top comments and replies? Crazy, I never saw this. They all point to the 2:17 where one of the girls speak "1-2-3" in a bitch-sexy manner. Thoughts on this?

What's up with the hordes of "gay (better: lesbian) awakening" in the top comments and replies? Crazy, I never saw this. They all point to the 2:17 where one of the girls speak "1-2-3" in a bitch-sexy manner. Thoughts on this?
damn you're right. that song did not give me gay or lesbo vibes at all.

also:

jfl these guys just try to strike up a convo and they get screamed at by women in front of the whole club, and they're the bad ones?