Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Chad only] [Kids Media and Music pill] Victoria Justice is the epitome of young female idols causing raging hypergamy and HATRED OF NON CHADS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Who is Victoria Justice?
Victoria Justice is a former Nickelodeon TV Star and Singer. Many millenial and zoomercels here growing up likely saw her on TV. It's important to start by pointing out her ethnicity, half white half Latino:

Her being a mix of white and Latino makes her the highest non white ethnicity on the sexual racial hierarchy, a perfect recipe for appealing to ethnic girls.

Now, as a celebrity, many young girls were huge fans of hers, and she had a big influence on them. So, what do (((they))) do knowing that? Well, let's get into the music videos.

View: https://youtu.be/EvELRQ2OONA

Social Media Pill:

At the very beginning, she goes on social media and sees Chad, her first thought is "should I even try to contact him"? Her cuck friend says "go for it" and she contacts him.

"All I want is everything, yes everything, too much is not enough"

You need to be the chaddiest dude out there. Women are truly always out for the best of the best, and they will even secretly crave a gigachad even if you are chad. They will never be satisfied.

Women will always be searching for chads, in the music video, even though at first she fails to get chad, she asks her friends to assist her in more elaborate ways to find chad.

Women secretly hate their normie boyfriends, and are always on the lookout for Chads
"I'm sick of settling for in between, and I'm not giving up"

She admits that when a chick dates a normie she is settling and not attracted to him. This is basic common knowledge for blackpillers but most normies out there with girlfriends are deluded into thinking she doesn't think he is ugly.

Women only care about themselves, friends as just a means to an end:
As stated above, women will get their friends to help them in their quest for Chad, in fact, this is because of what's known as the "Cheerleader effect"
Cheerleader Effect

also in the pic below, those chicks are kneeling while Victoria Justice is standing. Have you ever seen hot and ugly girls as friends? this is because hot women want to use them as social accessories, but also stand out and be the prettiest one.

Sexual Innuendo:
"I feel delirious, come let's get out of here"

"let's get out of here" is a phrase used in bars, clubs, or parties to tell someone to go back to their place and fuck.

Also delirious implies a bad state of mind, often by intoxication:

In the song she says "As long as it feels right, at least we'll know that we're alive"

So she is encouraging girls who are in a bad state of mind to hook up because if they don't they will be missing out and won't really be truly "alive". This mindset is what causes a bunch of normies who fuck drunk girls to get charged with rape.

Release of the video:
This video was released September 21, 2012, and Tinder was released on September 12, 2012. An ancient Mayan Calender said the world would end on December 21, 2012. December 21 is 12/21, so you have 12 and 21, which are reverses of each other, and the video and tinder were released on the 12th and 21st of September. 9 days apart, in the ninth month of the year. ((((coincidence))))

View: https://youtu.be/ven3UgzswBo

Heightpills:

This one is blatantly obvious when she mentions his 6'3 height but is somewhat subtle in the first two instances. the first one she hops on the couch and jumps and raised her hand as high as possible. in the second instance she is standing on a hood of a car. Women want their man to be as tall as possible, they want their boyfriend to TOWER over other men. Also notice he is a basketball player, which is played by tall men.

Society supports women being loud obnoxious whores in public in their attempts to fuck chad:
When she is singing outside, the neighbors are at first surprised and giving dirty looks.

When women first started skimpy clothing years ago, there was some surprise. But nowadays society encourages them to dress like complete sluts and be obnoxious.

Go out in the city and walk the streets on a Friday or Saturday night, and what will you see, a bunch of drunk, scantily clad women being loud obnoxious attention whores. "SLAY QUEEN" is what people say to support this.

Women are encouraged to STALK chads.

imagine what would happen if an ugly ethnic male stalked a pretty white girl, society would go livid, throw him in prison, and joke about him getting raped.

But in this vid, the chad notices and likes it, by reading the smile on his face.

Incest pill:
"And he's such a dream...and you know what I mean

IF YOU WEREN'T RELATED"

She is literally saying "brothers can be hot, and if you weren't related, it would be socially acceptable to fuck them. however, this implies attraction already exists, by the "you know what I mean" part. She's basically saying to young girls "some of you have chad brothers and you know you feel attraction to him" which makes them more open at a subconcious level to doing incestuous acts with their Chad brother.

Sexual innuendos:
"Get him alone"

For what reason? Well for hooking up of course.

View: https://youtu.be/tPrMvW4YCR0

Foids inherently expect chad to cheat
the beginning of the video it shows the ethnic girl in love with her white boyfriend, and soon into the video he is caught cheating. This is intended for young girls, remember. So these girls are now expecting Chad to cheat. Now of course they put up with it a good amount of the time but this "fuckboy" archetype is portrayed them at a young age.

Foids unleash anger on sub8 men as a response to getting rejected by chad
studies show women have resentment towards low value males as a response to rejections from partners they liked:

Scientific Blackpill - Incel Wiki
Resisting Connection Following Social Exclusion: Rejection by an Attractive Suitor Provokes Derogation of an Unattractive Suitor

"She says I'll make sure you'll get what you deserve"

That anger will now be unleashed onto non Chads.

Ethnic foids innate hatred, distain, and jealousy, of blonde white girls
all ethnic foids are self hating. every last one. they all want white men in order to disassociate with being ethnic. when victoria justice, an ethnic who finally landed her white chad boyfriend, sees him with a white blonde girl, she is DEVASTATED. She feels that she is inferior and that she can't compete.

Sexual innuendos:
beggin on knees is the song title. what does a girl do on her knees? she sucks dick of course.

but another thing is that the way women treat their non chad boyfriends is basically like a slave. they have to simp, jestermaxx, and be cucks quite often. also they too "get on their knees" and eat pussy. many chads refuse to do this and women are ok with it, but in a relationship with a normie they are often not ok with it, and a normie is forced to do it or she'll move on to the next dude in line (there will be plenty).

Let's see what is common in these vids,
The main dude is a tall white Chad. duh

Also look at the title of the songs, let's analyze:
"all i want is everything": she wants the best of the best, an average life scares her.
"best friend's brother": making a reference to close family members, the realm of incest potentially comes into play
"Beggin on your knees": "On your knees" is well know to be a reference to blow jobs.

Hypocrisy in how society sees people with standards:
Let's compare Victoria Justice, a half white half Latino, to Elliot Rodger. Now obviously Victoria Justice did not go on a murder rampage, but she is clearly promoting hypergamy. Elliot Rodger is always portrayed in the media as having too high of standards, but its not like any chick showed interest in him. I truly doubt that if an average foid showed interest in ER he would have turned her down. Ethnic foids meanwhile are hit on CONSTANTLY and get to complain about the men hitting on them are unattractive. They are actually the truly entitled ones, demanding a white chad. The real truth is the media who has socially engineered young girls know exactly how foids are, and are projecting those traits onto incels to make them look bad

TL;DR

Racepill, Heightpill, chad only pill, social media pill, incest pill, sexual innuendos, hatred of non chad men, are all being forced into the minds of young girls, with Victoria Justice being a big culprit, to turn them into racist, spoiled, obnoxious, entitled narcissists who only want Chad.

@Robtical @Animecel2D @PPEcel @ShadowTheEdgehog @FAloner

Last edited:
I admire the effort

Based high effort post. It rlly shows how (((they))) brainwash foids to be as hypergamous as possible

We need more high effort autism here. High iq af. The world has gone crazy.

Wow man you really did your research here. Loved it. Mods should pin this.

Good shit, bookmarked.

The uploader has not made this available in your country

Based.

The CIA literally owns Disney they deliberately include sexual things in TV shows n movies n everything to corrupt little kids

The uploader has not made this available in your country

Based.

The CIA literally owns Disney they deliberately include sexual things in TV shows n movies n everything to corrupt little kids

i didn't expect the thread to be this long...

Last edited:
These songs are literally propaganda it's fuckin scary. I wonder if one day in the future when the Jews lose in history class we'll learn about this and be shown these videos

She never larped as Italian on victorious. Where did you get that idea? Even her character tori admits to being half Latino. Andre said “play that funky music white girl” and tori responded “you know I’m half Latino right?”

She never larped as Italian on victorious. Where did you get that idea? Even her character tori admits to being half Latino. Andre said “play that funky music white girl” and tori responded “you know I’m half Latino right?”
shit, did she?

my bad.

however the rest of that thread still stands

edited and fixed

thoughts?

I remember you had a crush on her when discussing zoey 101

imagine what would happen if an ugly ethnic male stalked a pretty white girl, society would go livid, throw him in prison, and joke about him getting raped.

But in this vid, the chad notices and likes it, by reading the smile on his face.
Even adele's ugly fat ass talked about calling a chad 1000 times and harassing him. All the feminist cunts can say to that is "you go girl, you're entitled to a chad even though you're a landwhale."

Nickelodeon and Disney were/are both personal pedo restaurants for wealthy kikes. What we get is processed leftovers.

Great and interesting post. Very thorough and hard to add anything to.

Very high IQ. I'm also astounded that the Mayan Calendar was dead on with 2012. 2012 is when all of this shit went into overdrive. It truly is the end of civilization as we know it, as everything is falling apart right before our eyes. Very nice topic and nice research. We need more users here @Mainländer @ordinaryotaku @wereqryan @Legendarywristcel What are your thoughts on all of this? Do you guys have anything to add?

High effort thread

Victoria Justice... isn't that the show where the incel walks around with a puppet? :feelswhat:

Victoria Justice... isn't that the show where the incel walks around with a puppet? :feelswhat:
what the fuck are you saying ":feelswhat:"

did you even read the thread

No there is a jewish incel with a puppet. He’s the jester. Holly shit it’s so blackpilling
oh so is @radishman agreeing with me?

oh so is @radishman agreeing with me?
Yeah, it reminds me of the movie the Breakfast Club. 3 guys and 2 girls get detention. Jock chad, bad boy chad and incel. Can you guess which one didn't get one of the 2 girls. Niggers even made him do the homework. :feelsrope:

Fun fact: Ariana Grande was in the cast of Victorious and went onto being an even bigger star and bigger whore influencing even more young girls to go the way of the whore.

Fun fact: Ariana Grande was in the cast of Victorious and went onto being an even bigger star and bigger whore influencing even more young girls to go the way of the whore.
indeed son. nickelodeon and disney female stars often end up becoming whores. its intentional

indeed son. nickelodeon and disney female stars often end up becoming whores. its intentional
What kind of sick perverts would make a global business dedicated to continually churning out a fresh batch of young whores to exploit for profit?

jew_basic.jpg