Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting chad lives on another planet.... and my life still sucks

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
one of my close friends....... is a fucking chad............ worst suicide fuel ever
everything about black pill is true, the randomized controlled experiment is we both grew up the same way but im ugly and hes not.

he said he went to a club the other day. a girl approached him (in pics she looks 8 or 9/10 not even joking... thicc blonde european girl) and asked for his number and they made out

2 days later she begs him to come over and they have sex at her parents house.

next day he tells me he had to get rid of her cause she was texting too much and he couldn't be bothered to respond......

of course she goes absolutely crazy and now promising him she will do even more crazy things in bed if he will just go over again.....

meanwhile here i am back online, no success after 4 months of tinder, still ugly, uglier by the day, and no idea what the fuck to make of myself.

well i havent posted here in a while. good news is im about to graduate, my degree is almost done. but no idea what the fuck to do after..... honestly got rejected everywhere, fuck it all

Welcome back, my friend.

Sounds like hell.

There's one way to solve it: :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I wish a girl would want to text me all day.

Welcome back, my friend.

Sounds like hell.

im so close .... i cant give up now, there must be a way

5f02c13d74e411a6e842ffe34f389b7165bef6da_hq.gif

if only i didnt grow up in the chaderlands........

im so close .... i cant give up now, there must be a way

5f02c13d74e411a6e842ffe34f389b7165bef6da_hq.gif

if only i didnt grow up in the chaderlands........
You say you're graduating soon, get a good job and save 100k for surgeries. It's either that or life of misery.

Why the fuck do you have Chad friends? why torture yourself like that?

You say you're graduating soon, get a good job and save 100k for surgeries. It's either that or life of misery.

100k? lol ........ first off it would take like 10 years to save up that much, then there will be no hope anyway as i'll be bald. i had some success with girls when playing tinder in asia...... my chances now are either fully embracing monk mode and getting a career at home, focus it all on that. or maybe to find a job in asia, (NO IDEA WTF to find though and my family will be dissapointed in me) i could atleast get some action going on if i see how @itsOVER did in asia

Why the fuck do you have Chad friends? why torture yourself like that?
hes the only one who would hang out with me when i was a pizza faced lanklet with weird glasses and hair in highschool, i cant really blame him for it......... but yeah its fucking suicide fuel. the worst part is he is blackpileld too. he used to be nice to his girlfriend and she treated him like pure crap and now he just does this shit

Give me the adress of that bitch i swear i will egg her fk house fk slut. How can she beg for sex, have some selfrespect damn it

100k? lol ........ first off it would take like 10 years to save up that much, then there will be no hope anyway as i'll be bald. i had some success with girls when playing tinder in asia...... my chances now are either fully embracing monk mode and getting a career at home, focus it all on that. or maybe to find a job in asia, (NO IDEA WTF to find though and my family will be dissapointed in me) i could atleast get some action going on if i see how @itsOVER did in asia

hes the only one who would hang out with me when i was a pizza faced lanklet with weird glasses and hair in highschool, i cant really blame him for it......... but yeah its fucking suicide fuel. the worst part is he is blackpileld too. he used to be nice to his girlfriend and she treated him like pure crap and now he just does this shit
Take out a loan then. I don't see what the issue is, is 100k too much for your happiness?

Take out a loan then. I don't see what the issue is, is 100k too much for your happiness?
the problem is i dont think it will have any effect. i already invested 5000 euro into eye surgery but nothing changed. im beyond saving. i would rather spend that much money on relocating to somewhere else than reconstructing my face

join basketball club and become pro Basketbsll player and gain status then you can slay with your height

Welcome back, my friend.

Sounds like hell.

What a peice of shit you are encouraging young men to commit suicide because you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

What a peice of shit you are encouraging young men to commit suicide because you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

All in due time, my friend.