Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad kills cheating housewife who gave him HIV

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
According to recently released court documents, the suspected killer of married New York City mom Orsolya Gaal told police that Gaal gave him HIV and that’s why he showed up at her house the morning of the murder. “She was cheating on me with someone, and she gave me HIV,” David Bonola reportedly confessed to Detective John Petzolt five days after the April 16 murder of Gaal in the basement of her opulent Forest Hills home.
I am watching a documentary about it right now, beyond brutal blackpill. The foid was 52 years old, yet she was having affairs with MANY chads.
In fact the police had a very long list of suspects because of it. The night of her murder she was talking to 3 of them meaning she had at least 3 active chads at that time. Despite having a Betabuckser husband and 2 children.
Even bluepilled normies were chocked in the comment box.

Lmfao, retard. He should go free though.

Deserved for giving him HIV

I am watching a documentary about it right now, beyond brutal blackpill. The foid was 52 years old, yet she was having affairs with MANY chads.
In fact the police had a very long list of suspects because of it. The night of her murder she was talking to 3 of them meaning she had at least 3 active chads at that time. Despite having a Betabuckser husband and 2 children.
Even bluepilled normies were chocked in the comment box.
Wow.

I followed this case closely.

Get actual husband was attractive.

I wonder if she was a nympho

sEx hAviNg g0ne wRoNg (in video game)

good riddance.

sex haver problems.

Two sexhavers down, one in jail one dead. this is a win

two less sexhavers. good riddance

Both should be killed lmao