Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad just caused my most brutal rejection

JustHypno!

JustHypno!

Greycel
I was friends with a Chad for most of my life. Me and him had a falling out because he kept talking shit to me so we eventually cut each other off. He knew there was this girl I was interested in so he decided to tell her everything including stuff about me. She literally had a mental breakdown after finding out, her head buried and her fat friends shoulder

It's so fucking over

Are you chad yourself?

JoinedMar 29, 2024
Posts 1

I was friends with a Chad for most of my life. Me and him had a falling out because he kept talking shit to me so we eventually cut each other off. He knew there was this girl I was interested in so he decided to tell her everything including stuff about me. She literally had a mental breakdown after finding out, her head buried and her fat friends shoulder

It's so fucking over
What stuff

It's so fucking over
you accidentally exposed that you’re the chad grAY

ER fuel at its finest

smoke some ganja nigga and chill out :smonk:

She literally had a mental breakdown after finding out, her head buried and her fat friends shoulder
So, a woman actually cared about you? Mogs me to the shadow realm

I have always said that Chad's and normie man are the worse. Woman will mostly ignore you, but man? They will fuck over your life for a piece of pussy validation.

I have always said that Chad's and normie man are the worse. Woman will mostly ignore you, but man? They will fuck over your life for a piece of pussy validation.
Horrible people. When a attractive women joins a all-male space, shit starts to crumble