Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad isn't the enemy, chadlite is

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
Think about it, proper chads who are over 9+ have so much self confidence, they don't need to prove anything, they don't need to chase after anyone. They even break females' hearts since they are picky with their taste in women. They are the slayers.
7/8/10 chadlites or top tier normies are the obnoxious ones, they want to prove themselves so they bully lesser men and steal their females.

Anyone who has not taken the black pill is the enemy

Chad doesnt even care about incels..he is too busy living perfect life. Chadlite and below need incels to feel better about their cucked lives.

High IQ post. These dumbasses ALWAYS mistake Chad-lites for being Chads and end up hating Chads who are in fact actually bro-tier and never bully incels.

everyone and everything is my enemy

Chad doesnt even care about incels..he is too busy living perfect life. Chadlite and below need incels to feel better about their cucked lives.

giphy.gif

An 8/10 is not a chadlite tbh

chadlites are the worst, even worse than normies imo. they hate that they are so close yet so far. they want to be a chad so bad and try to by overcompensating by bullying others(foids love evil behaviour). at least with normies they are average and know they are average so they dont overcompensate too hard but chadlites do whatever they can to elevate themselves at the expense of others.

7/10 Chadlite
8/10 Chad
9/10 GigaChad
10/10 Slayer

Technically I'm a Chadlite (physically, anyway) yet I feel right at home around here..or are you guys referring to the attitude?

I thought the enemy were incels in denial, they are the most vocal ones. I mean they created a subreddit to mock us.

Think about it, proper chads who are over 9+ have so much self confidence, they don't need to prove anything, they don't need to chase after anyone. They even break females' hearts since they are picky with their taste in women. They are the slayers.
7/8/10 chadlites or top tier normies are the obnoxious ones, they want to prove themselves so they bully lesser men and steal their females.

JFL cope, chads fuck all the way down to 5/10 on a regular basis (sometimes lower in rare cases) in between fucking the 10/10s they can get with ease.

The BS logic of posts like these always confuse me, the only enemy is women.

Chad and chadlite often fuck down, way down from their league, that's called having REALISTIC STANDARDS, women seldom only fuck up from their league, so you're telling me were supposed to view the group that has fair standards as enemies?

JFL that is retarded, the only "enemy" is women, chads and chadlites are "obstacles" not enemies, we don't need LESS chads and chadlites, we need MORE WOMEN THAT SELECT MATES LIKE CHAD AND CHADLITE (FAIRLY AND REALISTICALLY).

I see chads and chadlites as obstacles, but I can't hate them, because if women operated like them all of us would actually have a chance, they are actually doing the "right thing". Selecting "fairly".

Anyone who mogs me is my mortal enemy

JFL cope, chads fuck all the way down to 5/10 on a regular basis (sometimes lower in rare cases) in between fucking the 10/10s they can get with ease.

The BS logic of posts like these always confuse me, the only enemy is women.

Chad and chadlite often fuck down, way down from their league, that's called having REALISTIC STANDARDS, women seldom only fuck up from their league, so you're telling me were supposed to view the group that has fair standards as enemies?

JFL that is retarded, the only "enemy" is women, chads and chadlites are "obstacles" not enemies, we don't need LESS chads and chadlites, we need MORE WOMEN THAT SELECT MATES LIKE CHAD AND CHADLITE (FAIRLY AND REALISTICALLY).

I see chads and chadlites as obstacles, but I can't hate them, because if women operated like them all of us would actually have a chance, they are actually doing the "right thing". Selecting "fairly".
Proper chads have higher standards, they aren't going to fuck average woman because they will always have so many better options

Technically I'm a Chadlite (physically, anyway) yet I feel right at home around here..or are you guys referring to the attitude?
FAKECEL OUT REPORTED

Yes

9+ chads get treated like shit by 9+ stacies. The women who approach them are ethnic and average/ugly chics.

All men are fucked. We need to bring women under control or it's over for us.

Our enemy is simply any other males who bully us and femoids, be it chadlites or other "incels" who are more socially respected due to a glitch in the matrix
9+ chads get treated like shit by 9+ stacies. The women who approach them are ethnic and average/ugly chics.

All men are fucked. We need to bring women under control or it's over for us.

This, chads are simps