Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad is struggling because he is “too hot”

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
IMG 0938
IMG 0939
IMG 0941

Viral comedian Matt Rife has clarified his comments on why being a comedian is harder when you also happen to be gorgeous.
Rife, 28, is a hugely successful comedian on TikTok, where he has amassed more than 18 million followers.

He is a social media star and also managed to grab over six million followers on Instagram and is very much entering ‘it’ boy status.

Usually, comedians are known for looking more like someone you know than a movie star, but in Rife’s case, he looks like he should be starring in Magic Mike.

He is all cheekbones, muscle and pouty lips, and it has caught people’s attention on the internet.

Rife will post a clip of him doing a stand-up set online, and yes, people in the comments will be discussing his actual comedy, but his looks often become a leading topic.

“Why are you so freaking cute?,” someone commented.

“You are a gorgeous man,” another wrote.

“You are so fine,” someone exclaimed.

Rife’s looks seem to be distracting viewers from his actual comedy material. Earlier this year, in a TikTok he did on the Men’s Health Magazine account, Rife claimed that being “physically attractive” wasn’t helping his career.

“People don’t want to laugh at physically attractive people you don’t want to walk on stage and people are looking at your arms rather than listening to your jokes. I think it just makes me work that much harder,” he said.

Rife’s candid comments got mixed reviews online, with some asking if her was serious and another declaring his statement was “insane.”

“I feel seen the struggle is real,” someone joked.

“This is the funniest he has ever been,” someone quipped.

“Fight the good fight king, we all have our burdens to carry,” another mused.

Naturally it’s hard for people to feel sympathy about someone sharing the perils of being very good-looking, but Rife doubled down on his comments in a candid chat on US version of Today.

“I would say it’s harder because of the fact that this conversation is even happening but the fact that I said it and I’m doing Men’s Health magazine, which seemed like the perfect context to talk about the shape you’re in, I would say it definitely doesn’t help,” he said.

Rife explained that people don’t have as much goodwill towards you when you are genetically blessed.

“Because people don’t like you. People assume your life is easier when you have all these good things going for you. There’s nothing funny about somebody living an easy life, or so you would assume. So that’s why I would say it’s a little bit harder. You have to win people over more often.”

If it’s so hard he should just bludgeon his face

Maybe an axe in his throat will help things

I would love to kill him with a modern firearm to illustrate that chads can no longer oppress anyone like 3000 B.C with looks and physicality alone.

"Because people don’t like you. People assume your life is easier when you have all these good things going for you. There’s nothing funny about somebody living an easy life, or so you would assume. So that’s why I would say it’s a little bit harder. You have to win people over more often."

This sounds like satire but it's not.

What a disgusting ingrate.

Last edited:
“People don’t want to laugh at physically attractive people you don’t want to walk on stage and people are looking at your arms rather than listening to your jokes. I think it just makes me work that much harder,” he said.
but I thought that foids only found guys hot bc they're funny and smart! :soy:

Just like me fr
@Pixycel

Poor guy. The struggle is real.

I mean, the Christopher Swanson thread has been back on the front page today... but this Chad knows what real suffering is like.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

Poor guy. The struggle is real.

I mean, the Christopher Swanson thread has been back on the front page today... but this Chad knows what real suffering is like.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

Had a blonde hair blue eyed girl keep looking at me in class the other day. She folded her legs on the chair and smiled at me. A sign of Aryan mating. Unfortunately I could not deliver as I know I am not yet worthy of breeding. I must conquer subhumans below me. IMG 2749

Hope he fries his dopamine receptors from the constant gratification he gets from having a good life and then turn to drugs since it can provide him with greater pleasure, proceed into a downward spiral where he realizes the irony of constantly seeking happiness and then finally kills himself.

Reminds me of what Norm Macdonald and Gilbert Gottfried said. They said that being funny doesn't get you women. Norm specified that women just laugh at everything a good looking guy says. Its their way of flirting.

Jfl when women say they like "funny guys." It just means that they want the guy to be so attractive that she can't help but to giggle at everything he says

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Clown world right there,

It so hard being chad, Its hard being surrunded by w0men. Hurr Durr.

If he wants he can give me his body and I can give him mine, I'll happily have all the attention he gets.

I also gurantee him invisibility, since no one will care for him in my body.

He's not wrong, Comedians should be 6/10s at max so you don't envy them and the crowd isn't filled with retarded foids who will laugh at anything Chad says.

His life is still easy-mode but when it comes to comedy being ugly is actually an advantage, assuming you want to be actually funny.

I saw this IRL with my friend. we started going to the gym together at age 16 and it was like this guy was on steroids or something. in less than 6 months this guy had veins popping everywhere and a sixpack. but I kid you not he became less funny. stopped making fun of himself got very cocky. And he was one of the funniest people I ever met before that.

Dave Chappelle is also a good example of this, guy was way less funny after his transformation:

Last edited:
Man this made me glad to be a subhuman! Poor chads I'm sorry u guys have to suffer:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Acid on his face would solve his career problem instantly.

LMAO :feelskek: clearly a chad only privilege. What a fucking retard :feelshaha: … he’s too deluded and narcissistic to understand that his « stand-up comic career » if you can even call it that is purely and entirely based on his look (99% of his demographic in his shows are braindead foids) … his material is absolute dog shit and ridiculously basic , like we are talking kindergarten type of humour here jesus christ if a truecel would make his show line per line he would get tomatos thrown at him until he fucking die.

Noooo I can’t be funny bc I’m hot

LMAO :feelskek: clearly a chad only privilege. What a fucking retard :feelshaha: … he’s too deluded and narcissistic to understand that his « stand-up comic career » if you can even call it that is purely and entirely based on his look (99% of his demographic in his shows are braindead foids) … his material is absolute dog shit and ridiculously basic , like we are talking kindergarten type of humour here jesus christ if a truecel would make his show line per line he would get tomatos thrown at him until he fucking die.

Oh yeah I remember this guy now, I saw this video of him where some gilf wants to basically bang him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkqOHArO-k
Notice how he wears a baggy sweater so it's not so obvious how ripped he is?

how does someone even get a body like that? He must be on all kinds of pharmaceuticals like clenbuterol and various steroids
I think it's genetics, that friend I talked about earlier also had a brother, guy never did any sports, was gaming 90% of his time and still had a sixpack. I remember eating a lot at their place and loving it because his dad would always cook and it'd be mostly meat and barbeque so maybe they were also eating a low-carb diet unintentionally for most of their lives.

Fucking faggot is literally suffering from success

I fucking hate guys who make fun of a guy's physical appearance in front of everyone, and chads are the biggest culprit. Fucking pieces of shits. Avoid their companionship at all cost.

There's nothing funny about these Chad "comedians" as this guy and Pete Davidson. Pete Davidson
only joke is about his father that died during 9/11 which he get more symptah for same with
this guy

But he really appreciated the art of comedy bro. I guess he has to just fight his own battles in life. See inkwel, looks don’t matter (even though he gets women throwing themselves at him).