Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad is never forgotten

• Thread starter Deleted member 33778
  • Start date
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-

Foids will always pine after their first Chad. This foid still isn't over Chad years later. Their relationship amounted to seeing each other once a week and she was "in love". What a great personality. Her next boyfriend: "we had a great relationship, I don't want to get into that". Translation: He wasn't chad. I settled for him, but if chad wanted me back I'd have dumped this guy in a second.

No hope for most men and especially for us. It's over.

EDIT: Water is wet, I know.

Last edited:
This is why being a woman's first is VITAL

Good morning

Legit brutal. Ascension is treacherous.

breaking news

You can see the look on her face in the thumbnail, she wants to get pissed on so bad.

Foids will always pine after their first Chad. This foid still isn't over Chad years later. Their relationship amounted to seeing each other once a week and she was "in love". What a great personality. Her next boyfriend: "we had a great relationship, I don't want to get into that". Translation: He wasn't chad. I settled for him, but if chad wanted me back I'd have dumped this guy in a second.

No hope for most men and especially for us. It's over.

EDIT: Water is wet, I know.

Absolutely brutal

Reminder: Women really don't deserve anything

beyond over if you weren't her first

at least it was a monogamous bf and not a ONS