Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad is having a nice Sunday evening with his girlfriend.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I'm struggling to find a movie or TV show to download because I have spent years watching everything :feelsseriously:

Even bluepilled normies are having a nice night with their landwhale girlfriends.

Doesn't Chad have to go to work tomorrow? Or school?

Chad always has nice days with his countless foids though.

Chad can have a nice evening and when he goes to sleep he sleeps straight away, Incels like me stay up until 7-8 in the morning then sleep till 5-6pm with NO GF. :feelsseriously:

Read books then.

Chad looks forward to that shit because his life has meaning and a purpose outside of it, and the positive validation he gets makes those things bearable for him

Chad looks forward to that shit because his life has meaning and a purpose outside of it, and the positive validation he gets makes those things bearable for him

What I mean is, shouldn't he be going to bed? Not staying up hanging out with his girlfriend?

What I mean is, shouldn't he be going to bed? Not staying up hanging out with his girlfriend?
Chad doesn’t have to go to work, his GF betabuxxes him.

relatable boyo. :feelsrope: