Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad is going to bang in front of my door

truegermancel

truegermancel

Greycel
Theres another fuckimg party going on in my dorm kitchen. Lot of foids and chads hanging round drinking. like every fuckin Saturday, or any other day ...
I quickly went to my room when I heard them being there. What do I see in front of my door? In the hallway right next to my door chad is making out with some girl, his hands under in her skirt, pushing her against the wall and they didnt even regongniz me watchin. I can still hear them in my room... Probably he's gonna bang her right there soon and im alone like always.
Fucking starving and wanting beer but everything is in the kitchen and I don't wanna go there, they ll stare at me like everyones thinking who's that ugly ass, and why's he here? Normally I hide in my room until they leave to go to a club or somth
I hate my fuckin life
just wanna rope so hard right now.

It was same for me. I moved out after 1 year living in dorms fuck that.

Go to the party and touch as many females as possible ngl
Low inhib alpha male behavior

Also strong first post

There is no hope. They want you to work for your life but being male, ugly and lower class means you're bottom of the barrel.

I know dorm incels who had their own mini fridge and microwave in their room.
LDARmaxx now

Also strong first post
Idk I don't even wanna show my face there, just want peace and them leaveing, living my miserable life without seeing them fucking in our dorm. But fuck it at least im gonna get my beers now. Fuck its not their place!

Is that profile pic even allowed? :feelswow:

Show them what a true German is capable of.

He has to go even further beyond. I would recommend to lift a female.

I know your pain. I hope they all die very painfully.

Show them what a true German is capable of.

He has to go even further beyond. I would recommend to lift a female.

you are right. Just went there and they stared at me without even saying a word. Nothin not even a fucking hey !!
And then they started to play this shitty game never have I ever. breggin about how much sex they have, threesomes and whatever. This Game is the fuckin worst!

Even that girl I was talkin to before once who seemed less like a slut is sitting their taking shots with them. I saw her taking shots when they talked about having sex on campus. Im an idiot for thinking she's diffrent. She said I should join them probably they wanted to mog me and knew I m a virgin, so I left.

you are right. Just went there and they stared at me without even saying a word. Nothin not even a fucking hey !!

You should have went for a loud burp to show dominance.

And then they started to play this shitty game never have I ever. breggin about how much sex they have, threesomes and whatever. This Game is the fuckin worst!

What game was it? It sounds pretty bad. You have to introduce them into the competitive scene.

Even that girl I was talkin to before once who seemed less like a slut is sitting their taking shots with them. I saw her taking shots when they talked about having sex on campus. Im an idiot for thinking she's diffrent. She said I should join them probably they wanted to mog me and knew I m a virgin, so I left.

Join them and later lift the female. She now belongs to you. It is just that simple.

Strong first post but ur a cuck if u don't involve urself

What game was it? It sounds pretty bad. You have to introduce them into the competitive scene.

Its this fucking teenager game where someone says eg I have never had a threesome and everyone who had done it before needs to take a shot

Its always just about sex and those foids are just want to play to show how slutty they are. In school they were playing this too to get drunk. Thought it would stop in university ...

Its this fucking teenager game where someone says eg I have never had a threesome and everyone who had done it before needs to take a shot

I would lose immediately. Just go there and introduce them to the true competitive scene of games. You have to show dominance. You can also go shirtless and show off your pectoral muscles.

I really want to do something about it but there are like 7 muscle chads that could kill me if I touch any of their girls or even just look at them ... Im a fucking loser

Normies are such cliche fucktards, their entire existence is sex, alcohol, more sex, more alcohol.

They seriously need to fuckin die already.

Trust me, bro. They don’t care enough about you to focus on you for more than a split second.

I really want to do something about it but there are like 7 muscle chads that could kill me if I touch any of their girls or even just look at them ... Im a fucking loser

So, you are not muscular? Why?

did it become better after moving out?

Yes because I live alone now. It's much better but also much more lonely. Even if all the attention i was getting at dorms was ridicule and disgust I still miss social attention.

I try hard musclemaxxing but im a skinnycel, and those assholes are in the gym 24/7 and are already ripped af

By the why, what do you eat in a day? Do you take any supplements like whey protein or creatine monohydrate? For example, I hit the gym for 3 hours sometimes. I hit it until my hands start to bleed. Do the same.

Yes because I live alone now. It's much better but also much more lonely. Even if all the attention i was getting at dorms was ridicule and disgust I still miss social attention.
would probably not talk to anyone anymore except maybe in class...

Damn, that's brutal.

OMFG that girl I was talkin about, the one I thought was kinda nice before seeing her at the party, just knocked my door!! I pretended writing homework while She used my bathroom and then she asked if she could rest for a bit in my room cause she's drunk! she didn't talk much before falling asleep, seems really damn drunk.
Now she's laying in my bed and I don't know what that means?? Why isn't she in one of her friends room (she's here with a guy from my class)? The party is definitely still going I can hear there shitty music and them laughing through the wall..

a norman that i've been "friends" with had the same situation in his dorm but he autosagged me as soon as he got a gf

OMFG that girl I was talkin about, the one I thought was kinda nice before seeing her at the party, just knocked my door!! I pretended writing homework while She used my bathroom and then she asked if she could rest for a bit in my room cause she's drunk! she didn't talk much before falling asleep, seems really damn drunk.
Now she's laying in my bed and I don't know what that means??

Fuck her.

Now she's laying in my bed and I don't know what that means?? Why isn't she in one of her friends room (she's here with a guy from my class)? The party is definitely still going I can hear there shitty music and them laughing through the wall..
are you larping or not bro? waiting for us to comment your shit and tell you what to do? low effort brainlet tier larp tbh
I will just go with the classic one "POST PICS OR NOT HAPPENED U NEWFAG"

This thread turned into larp. Either post pics or gtfo faggot.

Go sit next to her and wake her up. Why is she sleeping in your bed? Lol. See if she wants something or just leaves.

Spit in some normies drink.

Go sit next to her and wake her up. Why is she sleeping in your bed? Lol. See if she wants something or just leaves.
she said she wanted to just lay down because she felt sick. She isn't, just wasted from all the shots they drink. Tried to make a picture but she woke up and im not sure she realized. She left directly. Im scared she tells her friends im a creep and they come over.

I should just have watched her, maybe touched her a lil before... That was probably the most female my bed will ever feel...

He's probably from IT farming content here JFL expecting us to say some borderline shit so he can get his le reddit :soy: karma's and complete his "daily virtue signaling quest" it's common quest for NPC's nowadays :feelskek::feelskek: Gives you bonus effect for public inb4 comments yikess:soy: these inkeels really evil ppl I mean no surprise why they don't have gf :soy::bluepill: "Look at those inkeels personality's if they weren't that misogynist they would have chance tee hee NOW GIVE ME MY KARMA POINTS HAHAHAHAHAA I SAID SOMETHING GOOD RIGHT AHAHAHAHHA NOW I'M FEELING GOOD I'M A GOOD PERSON LOOK AT MY REDDIT POST'S WAIT , WAIT LET ME SHARE IT ON FB & TWITTER SO EVERYONE CAN SEE AHAHAHAHAH LOOK ARE YOU SEEING HOW GOOD PERSON I AM LOOK AT ME HEYYY PLEASE I swear i can read those NPC's through computer screen fucking clown world isn't it

He's probably from IT farming content here JFL expecting us to say some borderline shit so he can get his le reddit :soy: karma's and complete his "daily virtue signaling quest" it's common quest for NPC's nowadays :feelskek::feelskek: Gives you bonus effect for public inb4 comments yikess:soy: these inkeels really evil ppl I mean no surprise why they don't have gf :soy::bluepill: "Look at those inkeels personality's if they weren't that misogynist they would have chance tee hee NOW GIVE ME MY KARMA POINTS HAHAHAHAHAA I SAID SOMETHING GOOD RIGHT AHAHAHAHHA NOW I'M FEELING GOOD I'M A GOOD PERSON LOOK AT MY REDDIT POST'S WAIT , WAIT LET ME SHARE IT ON FB & TWITTER SO EVERYONE CAN SEE AHAHAHAHAH LOOK ARE YOU SEEING HOW GOOD PERSON I AM LOOK AT ME HEYYY PLEASE I swear i can read those NPC's through computer screen fucking clown world isn't it
wtf dude? I understood only half of your comment. Im not here for this. I followed this side for a while and thought u guys have advice because I feel miserable. That moment she came to me I didn't know what to do okay?
I don't know anything about what is going on reddit because in Germany that's not a thing.

Anyway I fucked up the situation and I don't see a reason why I should lie about the most devastating night in my life. It was a try to talk here about it because I don't have friends to ask..

I have exactly that
i also got myself one, dorms with shared common rooms are literally hell. But I moved out fast afterwards anyway. Even hearing them every night was horrible. Escpacially my neigbor, because he wasn't even good looking and got action

time to go knajjd on her ass

i also got myself one, dorms with shared common rooms are literally hell. But I moved out fast afterwards anyway. Even hearing them every night was horrible. Escpacially my neigbor, because he wasn't even good looking and got action
How did he get action

some cuck is going to be putting a ring on her finger when she's an old hag

Theres another fuckimg party going on in my dorm kitchen. Lot of foids and chads hanging round drinking. like every fuckin Saturday, or any other day ...
I quickly went to my room when I heard them being there. What do I see in front of my door? In the hallway right next to my door chad is making out with some girl, his hands under in her skirt, pushing her against the wall and they didnt even regongniz me watchin. I can still hear them in my room... Probably he's gonna bang her right there soon and im alone like always.
Fucking starving and wanting beer but everything is in the kitchen and I don't wanna go there, they ll stare at me like everyones thinking who's that ugly ass, and why's he here? Normally I hide in my room until they leave to go to a club or somth
I hate my fuckin life
just wanna rope so hard right now.
School dorms are fucking sui fuel man, you have to get out of there asap. This is what broke ER, he got exposed to the chad world of sex and parties something someone like him could never be a part of. I would seriously kms if lived in those conditions

JoinedMay 4, 2019Messages12
:feelsugh: