Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Chad is dumb/low IQ"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm not going to bother to write how retarded someone is who thinks that good genes = Low IQ.

You should just blow your brains out right there because you're too stupid to even be consider a functional human if you ever entertained that thought.

It's over for us because not only is Chad good looking, but he has the smartness too. There's just no way them femoids will pick us over the complete package.

SUICIDE DOESN'T NEED TO COME INTO THIS!

I dont wanna be that dude thats being all picky and shit but man i just mean we shouldn't encourage suicide.

your looks / height are basically direct indicators of IQ

Not necessarily lower IQ but perhaps more likely to be delusional chucklefucks on account of how little life really tests them as long as nothing else in their life went too bad.

Not necessarily lower IQ but perhaps more likely to be delusional chucklefucks on account of how little life really tests them as long as nothing else in their life went too bad.
Accurate description, if nothing has ever gone badly for them they wont know how to deal with it.

IQ doesn't matter faggots.
Chad is usually born into an extremely wealthy family that can afford to send him to the best schools, ensuring that he gets a good start at life.

IQ is cope.

I don't know how retarded someone has to be to think that features like good lower third + hunter eyes = super brain, either.

But hey, whatever satisfaction your self-hating spiral gives you, I guess. Can we expect a stream when you finally throw in the towel on life?

Chad is usually born into an extremely wealthy family that can afford to send him to the best schools, ensuring that he gets a good start at life.

IQ is cope.

This. IQ means nothing. The only reason we feel Chads are low IQ, is that everything is handed to them, so they never have to learn. They may have a high intelligence aptitude, but they're actual knowledge generally is severely lacking.

IQ is a cope.
"Intellectualism is a refuge for the genetically inferior."
LOL @ TRPers reading books and studying philosophy.
Looks are EVERYTHING

Probably one of the biggest copes.

A lot of the red and black pill crowd say that to compensate for their ugliness, and failures. They also say that to make themselves feel better.

Also by the way, many Chads are doing well in university. Having good genes usually comes in a package, e.g. height, face, intelligence, ..., etc.

This. IQ means nothing. The only reason we feel Chads are low IQ, is that everything is handed to them, so they never have to learn. They may have a high intelligence aptitude, but they're actual knowledge generally is severely lacking.
This. When they do try, they are able to succeed with far less effort.

its cope. chad usually has high IQ and easily gets As

its cope. chad usually has high IQ and easily gets As
And if they don't, the teacher will either pass them do to high sports skills or the chads get people like us to do the work.

They can have high or low IQ like any other person. So generalizing chads and saying they're all low IQ is cope, also saying the opposite is bullshit.

Even if Chad was an average C/B student, he would still get A's due to the halo effect

Chads I know are kinda retarded. Just be tall, athletic and good looking.

A football throwing brute will slay way more than a geek with a calculator.

IQ is cope.

"muh intelligence" is usually just a cope invented by ugly dudes. I mean it's no secret why most pretentious militant atheists are neckbeards.

Still though, plenty of dumb Chads and definitely plenty of dumb Tyrones. That being said they'll still have it easier in life and likely be a lot more successful than a high IQ nerdy guy.

Chads I know are kinda retarded. Just be tall, athletic and good looking.

A football throwing brute will slay way more than a geek with a calculator.

cope, Chads are usually very intelligent guys

Young chad - high IQ.

A9405255 317C 4E2A A288 4003CFFEAF60

What people here don't realise is that looks correlate with intelligence. Chad has a higher aptitude than the average incel. Want an extreme example? Look at dolph lundgreen

What people here don't realise is that looks correlate with intelligence. Chad has a higher aptitude than the average incel. Want an extreme example? Look at dolph lundgreen
so goddamn brutal.