Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad is about to slay another virgin and Im helpeless to stop it

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I (21F) am very insecure about my boyfriend's (25M) past
[...]
My boyfriend has slept with 30 people, some were during committed relationships, others were hook ups. It's worth mentioning that most of the hookups were when he was 15-19, he then got into relationships till the last one before me ended when he was 21.
[...]
I'm a virgin. By choice. I really wanted my boyfriend to be the same, because I value the intimacy and could never do a one night stand for example. I'm very torn and insecure about what to make of this. On the one hand, an experienced guy would be helpful to guide me during my first times, and it also means that he got that 'exploration' stage out of the way, but on the other hand, I get very jealous and worry that he might compare me, get bored or be unable to commit long term."

Source here: reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/aowrpf/i_21f_am_very_insecure_about_my_boyfriends_25m/

But as Im reading this Im crying on the inside, Im helpless to stop this. Shes 21 and a virgin, everything I ever wanted in a gf, SHE SHOULD BE MY GIRLFRIEND :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: CHAD SHOULDNT BE SLAYING YET ANOTHER GIRL, I DESERVE HER MORE, yet I cant do anything to stop this, I just have to sit here and watch another virgin girl get defiled, in a week shell be making a post about being dumped after discovering hes cheating on her despite taking her virginity and lying to her about loving her

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A MAN TO TAKE MORE THAN 1 GIRLS VIRGINITY OR TO HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN IF HES NOT ONE HIMSELF :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Dat moment when a foid says she wants a virgin bf and values intimacy but still can't resist getting a chad fuckboy and cries about it jfl

This is suifuel. Then we're expected to hit the gym and get a good job to get Chad's leftovers

Dat moment when a foid says she wants a virgin bf and values intimacy but still can't resist getting a chad fuckboy and cries about it jfl

Everyone in the comments is telling her to go for it and stop "judging" him, as if you can negatively judge Chad SHE WILL BE RUINED- R-U-I-N-E-D :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Everyone in the comments is telling her to go for it and stop "judging" him, as if you can negatively judge Chad SHE WILL BE RUINED- R-U-I-N-E-D :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Of course they are telling her that, chad could murder newborn babies and foids would justify it for him, still funny how she tries to virtue signal and portray herself as an angel who only wants loyal virgin men and now thinks about getting chad, she probably fantasizes chad cumming in her mouth and he probably already did

You're really helpless? Think again
We are more powerful than that.

She wants a chad virgin, who pretty much don't exist.
She would never, ever look at any of us

Reminds me of some Catholic girl behaving all chaste and saying that she would only be with a Catholic (which I am) but turning me down because in her opinion I was too much of a playboy (and I am KV.) In the end she ended up with some Jewish casanova whom I hated, lol. Needless to say, I erased her from my contacts, hypocritical scum.

Last edited:
She wants a chad virgin, who pretty much don't exist.
She would never, ever look at any of us

You are scandinavian, youre pretty much Chad, shed be all over you thanks to your blue eyes and height

Reminds me of some Catholic girl behaving all chaste and saying that she would only be with a Catholic (which I am) but turning me down because in her opinion I was too much of a playboy (and I am KV.) In the end she ended up with some Jewish casanova whom I hated, lol. Needless to say, I erased hee from my contacts, hypocritical scum.
I see Catholicmaxxing isn't legit to ascend

I hope he would dump her after slaying. And break her mentally.

You are scandinavian, youre pretty much Chad, shed be all over you thanks to your blue eyes and height
-Finns are not Scandinavian.
-Finnish women don't want Finnish men, they like dark skin
-I have green eyes, not blue
-I'm short (180cm) in my country

Stop treating the virgin like if she doesn't completely want it.Women actually avoid and suspect of those without any sexual experience,like something is wrong with them.That's why virgin men are automatically seen as undesirable and laughed at while the all fucking Chads are more desirable the more they fuck.

Judge foids by their actions,not their words.Lying pieces of shit.

-I'm short (180cm) in my country

:lul::lul::lul:

It’s over.

At least, if I recall one of your previous topics, you would still kick your bullies’ asses. If that was not LARP, how tall were they ?
I see Catholicmaxxing isn't legit to ascend
Chadmaxxing is the only path bruh.

This.

No foid would ever renounce her superior biological interests which command to fuck Chad in order to have high-quality offspring

Its over guys, rope it up.

Good he will dump her eventually

Chads need to be forced in marriage with the first slut they got. It's not possible that a handful of men are fucking a different foid every weekend on top of their girlfriend, while we get nothing.

Everyone in the comments is telling her to go for it and stop "judging" him, as if you can negatively judge Chad SHE WILL BE RUINED- R-U-I-N-E-D :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Of course the comments are supportive. Her post was an attention seeking sympathy seeking one.

My boyfriend has slept with 30 people, some were during committed relationships, others were hook ups. It's worth mentioning that most of the hookups were when he was 15-19
End me :feelscry:

Just saw a Finnish landwhale with an arab in the shop.
:lul::lul::lul:

It’s over.

At least, if I recall one of your previous topics, you would still kick your bullies’ asses. If that was not LARP, how tall were they ?
Taller than me.
I am just not afraid of what happens to me - but chads are.

I have the benefit of not giving a fuck. A scar on my face will not affect me because I am already ugly.
A chad will lose his looks for fucking with the wrong people

Who cares? She would reject us anyway.

Stop treating the virgin like if she doesn't completely want it.Women actually avoid and suspect of those without any sexual experience,like something is wrong with them.That's why virgin men are automatically seen as undesirable and laughed at while the all fucking Chads are more desirable the more they fuck.

Judge foids by their actions,not their words.Lying pieces of shit.
This exactly. If any of you ever get the chance to ascend, never admit that you're a virgin. Even if you'd want a girl that won't judge you, control yourself, they don't exist. At the very least wait until you've been with her a few times before you admit it.

Im Going to wipe the humanity

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A MAN TO TAKE MORE THAN 1 GIRLS VIRGINITY OR TO HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN IF HES NOT ONE HIMSELF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I agree, there as much men as women, how can you morally pick more than one? You should have 1 job for each virgin you've fucked, chad better be prepared to work until death.

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A MAN TO TAKE MORE THAN 1 GIRLS VIRGINITY OR TO HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN IF HES NOT ONE HIMSELF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If sexuality is a marketplace, would this be sexual protectionism? Corn laws tier

Chads need to be forced in marriage with the first slut they got. It's not possible that a handful of men are fucking a different foid every weekend on top of their girlfriend, while we get nothing.
It certainly seems possible.

And of course the dude is older than the female. My fucking god I hate the daddys' whores the most

jfl jfl
They're all whores lead by their instincts rather than their brains.
Chad always wins.
It's an injustice.

Just saw a Finnish landwhale with an arab in the shop.
shitskins take whatever local men dont want to take but it is not like normal White Woman chase middle easterners like it is portrayed here
jfl jfl
They're all whores lead by their instincts rather than their brains.
Chad always wins.
It's an injustice.
AWALT

Attachments

• whore.png
    whore.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 45
shitskins take whatever local men dont want to take but it is not like normal White Woman chase middle easterners like it is portrayed here
Don't want?
I find landwhales fucking attractive and they are disgusted by me.
I wouldn't be an incel if they liked me

long story short: she wants him to be a virgin like her, but he also has to have experience too and guide her

Age of first sexual interaction (i.e. sex) and number of partners effects you perminately. It has been scientifically proven that those with multiple partners have a higher probability of seeking multiple partners and are unable to settle down.

She says she's virgin. :what:

Real females arent like girls in anime.Theyre all fucking vile whores who need to be impaled on sharpened wooden sticks.This world is hell,dont fret over some dumb bitch.

When you think about it the idea that Chads get to fuck and take so many prime girl's virginity is just another neverending hole of depression and anger

He pumps & dumps while the girls retain their problems and treat any other guy afterwards as shit for all the misery Chad put her through
This is why being a girl's first is imperative to a happy relationship

Chad cannot lose
He doesn’t know failure

Don't want?
I find landwhales fucking attractive and they are disgusted by me.
I wouldn't be an incel if they liked me
Do you have a bbw fetish or is it just desperation that you like landwhales? Just curious