Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad insults and gets sex, then boyfriend pays for it by being deprived of sex

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
This is just fucking beautiful.
Slut hooks up with a guy from Tinder who insults her roastbeef vag. She's hurt, but has sex with him anyway.
She becomes very insecure because of that comment.
Then she gets a boyfriend and is withholding sex from him because she's very uncomfortable in her body because of what the Tinder guy said.
So a hurtful comment from Chad gets rewarded with sex, and then the boyfriend is paying for it by not getting sex.

Around 5 months ago I went to my first online date, I wasn’t looking for anything serious just hookups and maybe new friends. After I was naked and laying on his bed he asked me if I just hooked up with anyone, I said no and he told me that my vagina looks like I just had sex. We processed to have sec after what he said and I never talked to him again after that day. His comment made me so insecure. I don’t understand what he meant. I feel very uncomfortable in my body right now to the point where I don’t want to have sex with my boyfriend although we are intimate I never let it go past that.
I’m thinking of asking my boyfriend to have the lights off while he do it but I don’t want to sound insecure in front of him. I’m very confident about my body but that guys comment I can’t seem to get over.
From: https://rareddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/k6l288/my_date_commented_on_how_my_vag_looks/
Originally:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/k6l288/my_date_commented_on_how_my_vag_looks/

peak clown world

Are they in a open relationships or what? why no one asked that

Fucking whore deserved it.

Hopefully that whore catches an STD

Are they in a open relationships or what? why no one asked that
Hah. They probabaly want to seem progressive. Asking about it might make it seem like you think it’s something out of the ordinary that ought to be commented on or brought up. And, ofcourse, that’s cause for righteous outrage.. Normies play innocent and naive for morality points.

Meme gender in action.

Hah. They probabaly want to seem progressive. Asking about it might make it seem like you think it’s something out of the ordinary that ought to be commented on or brought up. And, ofcourse, that’s cause for righteous outrage.. Normies play innocent and naive for morality points.
They're really disgusting creatures tbh

I'm simply speechless by such level of bullshit that goes on. Real fucking freakshow of a fucking planet. It's unbelievable. I'm at a loss for words.

Just another used up roastie nothing special

Chad still got to fuck her, now imagine what men with small penises go through and what being dickshamed and denied feels like.

I'm simply speechless by such level of bullshit that goes on. Real fucking freakshow of a fucking planet. It's unbelievable. I'm at a loss for words.
would you be a yeageristcel and support the geneocide of everyone outside inceldia

She is hurt by not getting more Chad cock and psychologically just too scarred to have sex with an ugly dude