Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Chad ignored me in high school because I was shy tehehe

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
7.1k upsoys from ugly thirsty soybugs with noodle fever. Attention seeking noodlewhore has baited in the soybugs successfully:feelskek::feels::soy:

922089E9 4419 41A7 B307 F8AD73361C56

Her looksmatch got his dick stuck in a toaster

Ragefuel for ricecels.

from quiet nerd to online attention seeking whore.

Someone tell the people commenting that she isn't going to fuck them. I haven't read the comments but I already know it's them salivating thinking they could get a crumb of pussy.

Last edited:
Sometime tell the people commenting that she isn't going to fuck them. I haven't read the comments but I already know it's them salivating thinking they could get a crumb of pussy.
YEA ,but they dont understand theyre mesmerized,the little semen these cucks produce,went to their brains plus boomers who dont understand a shit voting because his penis told em to do

Is she noodlewhore?

By the year 2100 there will be no fullbreed ricecels or noodlewhores. For the better or the worse?

Hapas, mullatoes and mestizos will be considered normal by then .Perhaps only africans, native americans and austronesians who live in isolated areas will be the only monoracial people left.

White-passing mullato will be the new Chad and white-passing hapa will be the new Stacy.

Oh god, the worst type of foid. I'm just gonna assume every shy/nerdy girl is just an undercover slut.

A reminder of what we'll never have.

The little I see of her face, she looks like a dude.

this foid is just trying to get attention.

Why can i tell that shes noodle even though her face is cut off...?

Yeah because IT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LOL where cliques are extremely important

I bet she wasn't ignored in college lol

Yeah because IT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LOL where cliques are extremely important

I bet she wasn't ignored in college lol

She has most definitely fucked at least 500 Chads by the end of college

Life on tutorial mode. All a foid has to do is be skinny, and she's instantly the equivalent of a 10/10 male Chad. Just LOL at this cucked earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back