Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad High Fives Professor After Taking Beer Pong Shot During Lecture

this is the kind of attention i wanted to get

Its so easy to be low inhib as a chad that isn't even funny

Prof got mogged by the Chad and had to act along JFL

>bro, just go to uni, you'll meet fellow autistic intellectuals, passionate about your interests :soy:

i hope someone in that class went ER the next day :feelsree:
Imagine a shitkskin acne ridden midget trucel from .co did that. Everyone would be hating on him and calling him disruptive

Looks unproffessional.

Absolute state of american academia in 2021. :feelskek: Why the fuck there is a beerpong table in class. :feelsclown:

This Chad belongs to the cement factory, not a science class. But because his parents have money he gets in and spends his time fucking Beckies and throwing a fucking bouncy ball into cups, while EVERYONE cheers.
And JFL at fashionmaxxers, this ape literally wears sports clothing to a bloody university :feelskek: He could probably stand there with his dick out, and everyone would still drool over him and be in awe.

Then he'll probably land a job because of connections, or get a PhD by paying for writing a shitty thesis made of recycled information.

Looks like a biology-specific auditorium because of the machinery on the table, I bet though I'm into applied maths I know more about wildlife than this ¨ubermensh¨. :feelsrope:

Cmon Chad, you rock! :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Absolute state of american academia in 2021. :feelskek: Why the fuck there is a beerpong table in class. :feelsclown:

This Chad belongs to the cement factory, not a science class. But because his parents have money he gets in and spends his time fucking Beckies and throwing a fucking bouncy ball into cups, while EVERYONE cheers.
And JFL at fashionmaxxers, this ape literally wears sports clothing to a bloody university :feelskek: He could probably stand there with his dick out, and everyone would still drool over him and be in awe.

Then he'll probably land a job because of connections, or get a PhD by paying for writing a shitty thesis made of recycled information.

Looks like a biology-specific auditorium because of the machinery on the table, I bet though I'm into applied maths I know more about wildlife than this ¨ubermensh¨. :feelsrope:

He may be dumb but he will still out-earn every single one of us

Social studies probably

Notice how every single person In that room is laughing as if something is funny? It's as if Chad produces some fucking aura

Literally NPCs

I mean sure, the women are laughing because thats their dumb as fuck way of vocalizing they want him balls deep in their anal cavity. All women are whores, so that's a given

But why the fuck is any male normie laughing? "Haha chad is doing something retarded. He's better looking than me so that's hilarious"

What's the joke? Someone please tell me what the fuck is so funny.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Last edited:
Social studies probably
They have a table-top camera and magnification device on the table, I've seen it used in medical classes when the professor performs dissection or something and the video of it is being transmitted to the projector. Idk, though, it might be a small uni so they have social sciences lecture or random activities in the same lecture rooms.

Last edited:
:feelsseriously:
Watch this video and tell me hypergamy and feminism are not leading humanity to an age of ignorance and barbarism.

Its so easy to be low inhib as a chad that isn't even funny
Chad could have whipped his dick out and came all over the seats and people and he still would have gotten an applause
and the stacies would have been swarming him after class for his dick :blackpill:

Imagine a shitkskin acne ridden midget trucel from .co did that. Everyone would be hating on him and calling him disruptive
Wouldn't even get to that point :feelsjuice: home schooling would be the way to go.

More women than men in lecture means it's a meme course.

He would be expelled for drinking alcohol in class.

It's true. I had these types of annoying ass males in my school (the chads) swear these guys were annoying as shit. All they did was interupt class and everyone was sucking their cocks. Except me. This Chad hated me for not obeying him and he seethed. It was pretty lifefuel for me

Chad is of course has two girls next to him, very close to his body. And i saw in the first row something that looks like copue, and dude is not a chad. I had some minimalistic hope, that mabey she is not npc. But when the chads standed up to take a shot, she started clapping, to cheer the chad. Good cumholes are like unicorns - they don't exist

He would be expelled from college if he did that

Want to shoot him in the chest and carve out his intestines

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back