Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad got on the subway and it was one of the worst moment in my life.

Pure suicidefuel. I see stuff like that from time to time and it ruins my entire day tbh. If only I was born a Chad.

I cannot stand tall. chads.Suicidefuel

Chad was standing at my left, near the pole that people use to grab themselves to not fall; in front of me was sitting this young petite brunette with a ponytail, nothing exceptional but a solid 7. The moment she saw Chad she fucking literally LOCKED her eyes to him. She never blinked, she never moved her head. I swear it's like i could feel her getting drawn to him like a magnet. For a moment i thought she would stop and maybe type something on her phone "omomohgmgo i've seen the most beautiful guy in my life" but she stood up and she went next to him, leaning with her butt on the other pole next to the one Chad was using. She didn't need to get off the subway, she just left her comfy chair to stand near him, grabbing the fucking pole between her buttocks. I also think she wanted to take a picture, but it was too painful to watch every second of that so i don't know if she managed to do it.
Knew something like this was coming when I started reading the thread.

When I'm on the train I tend to read the newspaper or look out the window to avoid the possibility of seeing things like this.

I am kinda guessing that guy just watched a movie with a female protagonist before boarding the train.

Pure suicidefuel. I see stuff like that from time to time and it ruins my entire day tbh. If only I was born a Chad.
Same here. I hate being mogged in public.

Did you use extra soap?

his personality must have been something else