Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad goes on a dating show, insults all 30 women and still scores a date.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
He had 6 girls interested in him at the end, mofo rejected the hot blonde in pink who was eye fucking him and goes for Jim Carey lookin bch.

Roastie even feels bad when she finds out chad was gonna pick him.

he has a normie face, he would be posting here if he wasnt tall

It’s over for rubix cubed facels.

Cope, didn’t you see his model pictures.
He is a minimum 8/10

9CF5A47F C168 457E 9F3B 5CA3E2CC59A5

0325C4DF 326C 4C19 98D2 2228FF906965
6CD8C3C0 1103 4AD2 9F0B 1886D6257C39
DBB20419 EAAD 48CF B36D 087800EBD667

Last edited:
He simply doesn't give a shit. Chad always wins. He knows it. They're all worthless to him.

Also why does this show always have so many fat chicks?

wtf just cringemaxx? he’s got the chad build and a good face but i saw some dude on the show Face and LMS showed and he was giga chad lmfaoo

Female hypergamy. They want to give fat ugly sluts the chance to publicly reject guys who are above their looksmatch.

Tfw no Chelsea gf.

Female hypergamy. They want to give fat ugly sluts the chance to publicly reject guys who are above their looksmatch.

Yeah I buy that. Also the audience is full of gross chicks so they want gross chicks on stage so they can "identify" with them. Plus they're all old and post prime.

And most self respecting or attractive or decent people wouldn't do this horrifying shit to begin with.

What a dumb show. That model guy could bang a better girl than any of them from a nightclub any day of the week. Why bother with that nonsense?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad gets whoever he wants.

damn he legit picked the ugliest one

he has a normie face, he would be posting here if he wasnt tall
A literal model has a "normie face". JFL, some users here are extra retarded.

I stand corrected, yea he’s chad.
And then the only thing that changes some of your mind about your wrong ratings is apparently the halo of being a model + professionally done photos.

Shiggy diggy.

Chad could’ve murdered their mothers and they still would want to suck his cock.

A literal model has a "normie face". JFL, some users here are extra retarded.

And then the only thing that changes some of your mind about your wrong ratings is apparently the halo of being a model + professionally done photos.

Shiggy diggy.
Maybe it’s the photoshopped or the makeup idk but he’s above average that u can’t deny. What do u rate him?

That was hilarious.

"one of them doesnt like you...the other one likes..milk?"

I wish eternal suffering upon chads and femoids

He simply doesn't give a shit. Chad always wins. He knows it. They're all worthless to him.

because hypergamy, duh
Yeah I buy that. Also the audience is full of gross chicks so they want gross chicks on stage so they can "identify" with them. Plus they're all old and post prime.

And most self respecting or attractive or decent people wouldn't do this horrifying shit to begin with.

What a dumb show. That model guy could bang a better girl than any of them from a nightclub any day of the week. Why bother with that nonsense?
the whole show is just garbage tbh, and is one of the reasons why this world is getting worse and worse every day
Chad could’ve murdered their mothers and they still would want to suck his cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back