Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gets smiled at by cougar

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Working my shit job customer service i was helping some dude with his order. I dindnt recognoze who he was until a used up old foid walked in the door and beamed him a huge smile. I looked (way) up and noticed he was a top tier chad and my heart sank in that very moment.

I wanted to ask him what life was like being so attractive and having random women light you up like that.. no woman no matter how old or worn out has ever looked at me with a radiant smile like that.

I fucking hate myself..im just a fucking useless piece of scum that god hates

I fucking love MILFS but they don't like me

When she saw chad she lit up and chad just smirked at her like he knew what she wanted...it was awful to watch

Just another reminder of how shitty life is as a trucel. Felt like a knife in the gut..

who tf cares about some dried up roastie. It's over unless you get this reaction from JBs

thats her breeding instincts at work
when a female sees a specimen worthy of mating with of course she will smile

Seeing other males in the same room that you get attention has to be one of the worst experiences

He's probably fucking her brains out right now.

One thing I miss about working at the store was seeing a the attractive milfs. I asked the store manager all the time to work on produce for this reason. The older ladies like to hang out in the produce and sometimes talk to you

Just be chad theory proved once again

One thing I miss about working at the store was seeing a the attractive milfs. I asked the store manager all the time to work on produce for this reason. The older ladies like to hang out in the produce and sometimes talk to you

Its fun to talk to customers until you see something like this that puts you in your place.

Sometimes I would get all happy cause a foid talked to me in a nice way and my brain would fantasize about her..not thinking in a sexual way but her just acknowleging that im human...but reality crashes in and i realize that she is just running in autopiolot mode and doesnt notice that im actually there. Im just an object like a rock or a telephone..

Then every once in a while you see something like chad getting smiled at like he is the only thing in the room..seeing chad made her day at that moment... Its the small things that grinds you down day to day. Small bits and pieces reminding you that you are just a pile of shit in the opposite sex's eyes..

I dont know..im a recovering drug addict and all i want to do is drown out reality with whatever i can get my hands on at this point.

Its fun to talk to customers until you see something like this that puts you in your place.

Sometimes I would get all happy cause a foid talked to me in a nice way and my brain would fantasize about her..not thinking in a sexual way but her just acknowleging that im human...but reality crashes in and i realize that she is just running in autopiolot mode and doesnt notice that im actually there. Im just an object like a rock or a telephone..

Then every once in a while you see something like chad getting smiled at like he is the only thing in the room..seeing chad made her day at that moment... Its the small things that grinds you down day to day. Small bits and pieces reminding you that you are just a pile of shit in the opposite sex's eyes..

I dont know..im a recovering drug addict and all i want to do is drown out reality with whatever i can get my hands on at this point.

This. It’s still fun to be acknowledged by a blonde cougar by the fresh kale once in a while. Just try to talk about random crap to extend the moment for a bit

Incel life,boyo. We will never win :feelsbadman:

even old women want only chad

Working my shit job customer service i was helping some dude with his order. I dindnt recognoze who he was until a used up old foid walked in the door and beamed him a huge smile. I looked (way) up and noticed he was a top tier chad and my heart sank in that very moment.

I wanted to ask him what life was like being so attractive and having random women light you up like that.. no woman no matter how old or worn out has ever looked at me with a radiant smile like that.

I fucking hate myself..im just a fucking useless piece of scum that god hates
Foids smiling you is a sign of nothing honestly you're over thinking it , and leave it at face value, you can still be an incel even if foids smile at you all the time.

Quit your job and get on the government NEETbuxx tbh. We deserve to be paid to LDAR because of our disability