Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gets called out for being short. Heightpill is real

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
This guy gets comments all day everyday from jb and foids simping him

He posted this Tik tok that went viral. The 3rd most liked comment was a jb calling him out for being short. The chad posted a bad angle exposing his tiny height causing some foids to lose wetness

Attachments

• B1EC898C-2981-4E77-8932-43D2764CC3A1.jpeg
    B1EC898C-2981-4E77-8932-43D2764CC3A1.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
the heightpill destroyed my faith in humanity as a whole

This guy gets comments all day everyday from jb and foids simping him

He posted this Tik tok that went viral. The 3rd most liked comment was a jb calling him out for being short. The chad posted a bad angle exposing his tiny height causing some foids to lose wetness

I've noticed women are insanely good at sniffing out deficiencies like height or facial features that don't look perfect.

He should go ER

I've noticed women are insanely good at sniffing out deficiencies like height or facial features that don't look perfect.
Because they've been doing it their whole lives since childhood

They can check out a guy fully in about a tenth of second, often out of their peripheral vision

Gigachad lite? I'm not saying I disagree, I'm just trying to understand the term. I've heard of Chad, Chadlite, and Brad, so where does a Gigachadlite stand on the scale?

worst of all it doesn't apply solely to aesthetics, but to sports and chad activites as well.
Yes, I plant to make a thread on the heightpill since not many people know the full extend.
Not only do you earn less money on average for being short, but you're less likely to be CEO of a company, and your perceived confidence is lower and as if that wasn't enough studies suggest that when bargaining, the taller one tends to get the best part of the deal.

Gigachad lite? I'm not saying I disagree, I'm just trying to understand the term. I've heard of Chad, Chadlite, and Brad, so where does a Gigachadlite stand on the scale?
Alright fine he’s gigachad

Yes, I plant to make a thread on the heightpill since not many people know the full extend.
Not only do you earn less money on average for being short, but you're less likely to be CEO of a company, and your perceived confidence is lower and as if that wasn't enough studies suggest that when bargaining, the taller one tends to get the best part of the deal.
based af
take your time to make it good tbh, I feel like the heightpill is somewhat underrated on here aside from the looks part.

-Gigachad
-manlet

hmmm

Sorry to burst your bubble but I already made a mega thread.

Feel free to do your own one though.

i hate women, they just always point out menial facts like this

Yup. It’s their instincts. I’ve noticed when it comes to women, ITS ALL ABOUT GENETICS. I ALWAYS hear even my own mother judge guys for how they look. If he is ugly, she fucking mentions it. My cousin too. Fuck, I hate this world.

Yup. It’s their instincts. I’ve noticed when it comes to women, ITS ALL ABOUT GENETICS. I ALWAYS hear even my own mother judge guys for how they look. If he is ugly, she fucking mentions it. My cousin too. Fuck, I hate this world.
Its over

Poor Chadlet couldn't escape the heightpill

Doesn't even matter if you're 12% body fat, chiseled jawline, full head of hair, tanned. A few inches short and you're done.

Doesn't even matter if you're 12% body fat, chiseled jawline, full head of hair, tanned. A few inches short and you're done.
She didn’t even say it jokingly. She said it like she was disappointed. And thousands of foids agreed.

I've also noticed that women are really suspicious of guys who always wear caps, beanies, bandanas around their forehead etc. Norwoodpill is brutal
But never forget we're somehow the ones who need to lower our standards

Women want ugly/short men gone from this world. They just can't stand ugly or short people. They have such an incredible aversion/disgust

Zoomer foids need that chad face and also to have a good height, no room for any flaws for zoomer men

When you're too short, you're no longer a Chad. You're just a manlet with a Chad face: a Chadlet, if you will.

Foids are beyond redemption. I just wish sexbots and artificial wombs will be a thing soon so foids become obsolete

the heightpill above all is what ended me. it felt like running into a brick wall.

There is already a thread that states exactly what you just said. Hell, it's on the incel wiki.

Serves this phaggot right for being a ShitCock normie scum

Muh tik tok

how have they even determined it based on this video :feelswhere: I can't find any indication of shortness

Gigachadlite is some that would be gigachad except he is short.

what the fuck? I see no chad here

Wtf is the point of the video?

There is already a thread that states exactly what you just said. Hell, it's on the incel wiki.
When I browse the heightpill section of the wiki, doesn't really have some of the studies and conclusion that I've found over the years, which I think are important.

how is it heightpill when this 5'6 shitskin has 320k likes on his derp video?
Gigachadlite is some that would be gigachad except he is short.
no that is Gigachadlet

I understand why women were told to stfu by men of the past.

Nothing blackpills a man more than a foid's honest words. So its better for them to stay silent than to send manlets into madness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back