Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad gene?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
THere might be a singular gene in the human dna that is partly responsible for
  1. IQ
  2. Height
  3. Phi ratio distance between body parts
If such a gene exists we should ask scientists to call it the Chad gene.

I will endeavour to look into this across time.

Last edited:
citations .. citations:feelswhat:

If I find one I will. If I don't I'll admit it.

It's gonna take a long time. It would be my greatest achievement.
at least cite a single reliable resource, so i might do some digging myself :feelsLSD:

Asians and Jews are iq moggers and they arent considered good looking in general. I wonder if pretty people looking better is the result of having overal healthier genes? I watched a video today about kids growth and they said healthy kid is a tall kid, if the kids height is stunted despite proper nutrition, he most likely has underlying issues.

Black genetics. Like fucking come on if you can't even ascend as a black male in America lmao. And if you can't even do what most of em do & claim you're a gangster/rapper/vietnam vet than you're just a fucking loser.

its a mixture of genes

The search begins!

'
Is Beautiful genetic?
THURSDAY, April 4, 2019 (HealthDay News) -- Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but it might also be tucked away in a handful of genes. Using genetic information on nearly 4,400 white adults, researchers found that certain genetic mutations were tied to people's beauty ratings from their peers.'
'
'

22 Genes Linked to Intelligence - Cambridge Brain Sciences​

7 Dec 2020 — There is no one “IQ gene,” but the study, published in Nature Genetics, is precise enough to determine that there are at least 22 specific genes ..
'

'

Genetics of human height - PubMed​

by BP McEvoy · 2009 · Cited by 188 — About 50 genes and regions of the genome have been associated with height to date.

'
All we need is one gene that mentions all three. :feelsohh:

Last edited:
yea it's called FGFR3

Beauty seem to have the least gene association.

All we need is one gene that mentions all three. :feelsohh:

I can't renew my Nebula subscription right now, but I have a link available for this.

One moment.

I can't renew my Nebula subscription right now, but I have a link available for this.

One moment.

Intelligence has been associated with many socio-economic and health-related outcomes. We used whole-genome LD Score Regression12 to calculate the genetic correlation with 32 traits from these domains for which GWAS summary statistics were available for download. Significant genetic correlations were observed with 14 traits. The strongest, positive genetic correlation was with Educational attainment (rg=0.70, SE=0.02, P=2.5×10−287). Moderate, positive genetic correlations were observed with smoking cessation, intracranial volume, head circumference in infancy, Autism spectrum disorder and height. Moderate negative genetic correlations were observed with Alzheimer’s disease, depressive symptoms, having ever smoked, schizophrenia, neuroticism, waist-to-hip ratio, body mass index, and waist circumference (Fig. 3d; Supplementary Table 13).

Gosh darn I'm dumb; It just took me 45 minutes to realise that the graphs in supplementary table 6 have the names of the genes.

I was literally skim reading this the entire time thinking to myself, 'this is great an all but where are the gene names' :feelskek:

Last edited:
I would like to thank @Intellau_Celistic and @Ritalincel

:chad: Gene = rs2490272

Sure, I haven't looked into beauty but I can't keep this thread going forever. :feelsjuice:

'There is a positive genetic correlation of about 0.1 between height and cognition (Sniekers et al., 2017), indicating that genes associated with increased height are also associated with increased cognition, through pleiotropic effects. As an example, Sniekers et al. (2017) found that the rs2490272 (6q21) gene in an intronic region of FOXO3 has the strongest association with intelligence. This gene is part of the insulin/insulin-like growth factor 1 signaling pathway, which is associated with height.'

Last edited: